Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs v. Baylor

Started by kibster, December 04, 2007, 08:57:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kibster

Just wanted to know if anyone from this board is going to the Hogs game in Dallas?   If so has anyone got their tickets yet?
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

earshot

I will be there. ;D

I haven't got my tix yet. Ordered thru GDRC, and they usually mail them out a couple weeks before the game.

Kidda23

I will be there. I got my tickets through ticketmaster. You can receive them electronically.

kibster

Yeah that is where I got mine though.  they said that they should go out around the first week on December.  Shuold e a great game.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

HoginHouston

Ordered my tickets from GDRC and looking forward to watching the Hogs beat up on a good Baylor team in Barnhill South...
Go Hogs Go.