Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs are 7-1

Started by Tomhog™, December 04, 2007, 12:49:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

If they can manage to win on the road against Oklahoma, they could very well run the table until conference play. This team is poised to make some major noise in the NCAA this year. With a style that fits the players and the depth, the only team that can stop them is themselves. They are the best team in the SEC in my opinion.

Adam Stokes

I wouldn't sleep on Baylor either.  They are 6-1 with their only loss by three to #7 Washington State.  I think we will split between the two.  I think we have a better chance of beating Oklahoma than Baylor IMHO.

Tomhog™

I knew I was forgetting a team. Didn't have a schedule in front of me. Baylor may be tougher than OU. OU being our first true road game will make that game more difficult.

Hollywood_HOGan45

guys
Oklahoma will be much tougher than Baylor. They killed TCU 90-66. They had a guy nail 6-7 three point shots and score 24 points.

OKlahoma is usually very tough to beat at their place. I think we can do it but I believe its a big stretch to say beating baylor will be tougher than beating oklahoma especially when we'll have over 50% hog fans in Dallas for the game.
Oklahoma also plays a very good zone defense.

Steven Hill better be ready for this one. He'll have to control the paint.

hogtastic

i agree with tom, save tennessee.  i think lofton is too good for our guards to contain.  i am also worried about auburn this year.  they have returned almost 100% of their minutes from last year.

they are on a 4 game win streak and just beat GW on the road.  we will see how they fair against west virginia and xavier but i know they are going to give us a test.
class of 04