Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Appears Nutt is dealing out the discipline.

Started by Hoggysoprano, March 25, 2005, 04:16:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggysoprano

I hear John Jackson has flunked out, and after he flunked out Houston dismissed him from the team for a violation of a team rule. Way to get tough Houston.

Jim Harris

Quote from: Hoggysoprano on March 25, 2005, 04:16:10 pm
I hear John Jackson has flunked out, and after he flunked out Houston dismissed him from the team for a violation of a team rule. Way to get tough Houston.

I'm not sure why he was recruited in the first place. Certainly they didn't watch him at Monticello and say, this guy will be a great outside linebacker, bandit, whatever.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

HogInMemphis

He'll be dealing arms and drugs within a few months. Then he'll serve time in the Fed. pokie, then will get out and sign on with the Oakland Raiders and be a special teams star for the next 10 years.

WindyCityHog

....and he was selling Xawg shirts out of the back of his '76 Cadillac El Dorado....that's a copyright no-no ;)

Porkahontas

Quote from: Hoggysoprano on March 25, 2005, 04:26:54 pm
Does anyone have know for sure what happen to this kid wa it grades or something else. I have heard now it may be the something else.

I heard he was trying to sneak water into Terry Shrievo's room.

JoeBobHog

Quote from: Hoggysoprano on March 25, 2005, 04:26:54 pm
Does anyone have know for sure what happen to this kid wa it grades or something else. I have heard now it may be the something else.

something else.
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

WilsonHog

Unless Jackson was already on academic probation with the university, I doubt he would be facing a university suspension for grades.

The stange part about it is that Jackson's father appears to know little about it, and hasn't been able to reach his son in a few days.

pioneerhog

Quote from: WilsonHog on March 25, 2005, 06:28:58 pm
Unless Jackson was already on academic probation with the university, I doubt he would be facing a university suspension for grades.

The stange part about it is that Jackson's father appears to know little about it, and hasn't been able to reach his son in a few days.

He's not in jail is he, or is it that he just doesn't want to tell his dad about it?

WilsonHog

Quote from: pioneerhog on March 25, 2005, 06:36:15 pm

He's not in jail is he, or is it that he just doesn't want to tell his dad about it?

Scott Cain's article made no mention of Jackson having a room at the Crossbar Hotel. 

pioneerhog

Quote from: WilsonHog on March 25, 2005, 06:38:57 pm
Quote from: pioneerhog on March 25, 2005, 06:36:15 pm

Scott Cain's article made no mention of Jackson having a room at the Crossbar Hotel.
Well that is a good thing.

JIHawg

Nutt didn't have a choice in the matter.  He was kicked out of the University.  Hard to play football under those conditions.

3kgthog

Yeah HDN really laid down the law on this one. The UA already did the hard work for him. All Nutt had to do was say John, I'm sorry, but since you aren't a student I can't keep you on the team. I could've done that for him if they had called me and asked me to.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Hoggysoprano on March 25, 2005, 04:26:54 pmDoes anyone have know for sure what happen to this kid wa it grades or something else. I have heard now it may be the something else.

I've heard from sources that Johnson Jr. has a drinking problem.  Hell, I'm his age, and I like to drink, actually too much, but what I've been told is that the boy is seriously in trouble with drinking.  It already bit him in the ass once, and it's done so again.

Jim Harris

Quote from: DR on March 26, 2005, 12:39:01 am
Quote from: Hoggysoprano on March 25, 2005, 04:26:54 pmDoes anyone have know for sure what happen to this kid wa it grades or something else. I have heard now it may be the something else.

I've heard from sources that Johnson Jr. has a drinking problem. Hell, I'm his age, and I like to drink, actually too much, but what I've been told is that the boy is seriously in trouble with drinking. It already bit him in the ass once, and it's done so again.

after a season like he had last fall, that's easy to understand.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

HogInMemphis

Quote from: drakehog on March 28, 2005, 10:25:10 am
Quote from: DR on March 26, 2005, 12:39:01 am

I've heard from sources that Johnson Jr. has a drinking problem. Hell, I'm his age, and I like to drink, actually too much, but what I've been told is that the boy is seriously in trouble with drinking. It already bit him in the ass once, and it's done so again.

after a season like he had last fall, that's easy to understand.

Ouch. Or, as the children now like to say, "pwn3d!"

muslimsdonteatme