Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

***Official Arkansas vs. Missouri St. Game Thread***

Started by Rooka, December 03, 2007, 07:44:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooka

December 03, 2007, 07:44:47 pm Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 07:49:57 pm by Death by Hog
VS

WOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!

Let's limit the Turnovers and put a beat down on the Bears!

GO HOGS!!

GO PEL!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

PelphreyRocks

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

jpenrod1

any place i can watch for free on the internet. I know it is on FSN but my satellite wont let me watch on TV.

40MINSOFHELL

Hogtropolis™

Off to watch the game.  I'm sure I won't be back until after the game is over.  I'm not good at multi-tasking (which means I can't talk on here and watch the game at the same time).

GO HOGS!!!

john c

At times MSU will put 5 guys on the court from Springfield high schools - 4 from Kickapoo.  Drew Richards and the Hogs long haired center battled during high school with Richards usually the winner - good contest between these guys. 

chiefsfan

Double tasking for me tonight.   Arkansas on TV, ASU live for free on the computer...

Of course ASU is playing without our best player because he got stupid...so my only real hope tonight lies with the hogs
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

TRUHOG718

http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

40MINSOFHELL

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

40MINSOFHELL

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Rooka

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

flash23

Don't pick it up here in Texarkana. I'm getting updates on Yahoo Sports. Seems like we're doing pretty bad.
With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept.

Oliver

Well at least we scored in the first 8 minutes of the game this time.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Rooka

Adam Stokes

40MINSOFHELL

CROWD DOESNT HELP EITHER, I SEE THEM ALL JUST SITTING THERE

ar329hog

chiefsfan

Turnover contest...Right now we are winning that

Which means we are losing on the scoreboard
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Oliver

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on December 03, 2007, 08:16:19 pm
CROWD DOESNT HELP EITHER, I SEE THEM ALL JUST SITTING THERE

It would help if the team gave them something to get excited about.  5 turnovers and 4 points so far.

razorbackfan4life

We look flat out awful...  Hopefully they will turn it around!  Worst decision making team I've seen in a LONG time.

MDH

Quote from: flash23 on December 03, 2007, 08:14:14 pm
Don't pick it up here in Texarkana. I'm getting updates on Yahoo Sports. Seems like we're doing pretty bad.

Yeah, it's been kind of the opposite of last year this season.  We play or worst basketball in the first 10 minutes of games this year.

AirForceHog

10-4 14:56 1st half

Not sounding to good right now.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

chiefsfan

hogsailor

They look like a high school team.

They may get their record # of TU's tonight...

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

MDH

We just need to get the perimeter shooting going, the shots are there.

Boarcephus

This is one dumb team.  There is zero thought process when making a pass.  I'm getting to the point where I believe you can't educate "stupid".
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

40MINSOFHELL

Rooka

razorvision

After watching the first couple of minutes, the Hogs really need to be a little more patient on offense.  These turnovers are really hurting the team...
Visit www.rsgcommunications.ws and save big on digital services for your home or office.

Rooka

Rooka

flash23

Quote from: MDH on December 03, 2007, 08:17:15 pm
Yeah, it's been kind of the opposite of last year this season.  We play or worst basketball in the first 10 minutes of games this year.
Well, I reckon that's better than playing your worst basketball in the last ten minutes. As long as we finish strong, we should be good; however, we don't need to dig ourselves in too big of a whole early on.
With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept.

Rooka

40MINSOFHELL

close up of pelphrey...HE LOOKS PISSED, WAIT TIL HALFTIME lol

Rooka

WEEMS THREE!

13-10, come on fans get the Bud ROCKIN!

TIMEOUT MSU

MDH

40MINSOFHELL

btw Beverly is the only one on the team thats fired up...

MDH

Rooka

Good Job by Thomas. That is what we are going to have to do, go after the ball.

MDH

Golfer

Quote from: hogsailor on December 03, 2007, 08:18:03 pm
They look like a high school team.

They may get their record # of TU's tonight...

What are "TU's"? lol

40MINSOFHELL

crowd is lame...do i have to drive 5 hours to make the crowd do something!!!

razorvision

Yes... the fans seem like they are in a fog.  It's time to wake up and make a little noise.
Visit www.rsgcommunications.ws and save big on digital services for your home or office.