Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayer request

Started by msudawgs64, March 24, 2005, 09:03:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

msudawgs64

Though you guys are Hog fans I want to ask that you say a prayer tonight for the biggest Bulldog fan I know.  My dad passed away earlier this evening.  We don't think he suffered but died in his sleep.  He is the reason I am who I am today and also my hero. I will miss my dad an awful lot.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

NuttsSacked

Sorry about your loss, dawgs.  May God comfort you and your family.   

Hogger

My condolences to you and your family.  :-[

pioneerhog

We may be Hog fans on this board but we don't wish any ill will on anyone. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, and the prayer will be said for you and your family.

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 24, 2005, 09:03:17 pm
Though you guys are Hog fans I want to ask that you say a prayer tonight for the biggest Bulldog fan I know. My dad passed away earlier this evening. We don't think he suffered but died in his sleep. He is the reason I am who I am today and also my hero. I will miss my dad an awful lot.
I think I speak for all here in offering prayers and support to you following the loss of your father. You are a great member of Hogville.net and an even better person.

PorcineSublime

God bless you and yours. We will be praying for ya.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

SwineOfTheTimes

You will see him on the other side, just know that where he is, he is completely healed and at peace. My mother took her life a year ago April 6th, I understand what you are going through.

But they are in great company now, and are having the greatest round table talks.

Amityvillehogger

May God Bless you and him.  My prayers are with you and the family...
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

WindyCityHog

MSU......no words can express my feelings....God bless you and your family.....Stay strong.

Mike

Lanny

Prayers and condolences MSUDawg.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HighOnHogs

I bet he is putting in a good word for you right now.  My condolences.

V B Porkers

God bless you . You and your family are in my thoughts

bearcat85

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

JFHWGBKRIII

God Bless and keep.   Our prayers are with you too.

Hawgzilla

Hang in there Dog.......We will be thinking of you and your family.........

hawgball

msudawgs64 - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  I know that this is a difficult time, but remember as we go through this Easter season of death and Resurrection - there is hope and life everlasting.  God bless you and your father.

junkyardhog

You got it bud! I lost my dad about 3 years ago. It REALLY hurts at first, but your family will get through this.

Macgyver_Hawg

We're thinking and praying for you, msudawgs64

hognelson

Dawg, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

RebelliousHog

I lost my Father 7 years ago. I feel for your loss. Believe me when I say that while you never will forget your Father, the pain goes away. Trust in the belief that he has gone Home. My prayers are with you.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Cornhogio

You're in our prayers, and he is with the Lord.  Bless you and him.
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

urhogdaddi

Sounds like you and your dad were close just like me and mine. if my dad left the earth with short notice, i would be lost. Just keep on keepin on and god bless
Hogs,....Nutt,......Heath,......Polish Sausage

Whataboar™

God's blessings on you and your family in your time of sorrow.
It's been 12 years since my Dad passed.
Time and prayer helps ease the pain.
You are in my prayers, friend.
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

Hoggam's Razor

You and your family will be included in my prayers and you will be blessed for asking for prayers for your father.  I'm sure your father is happy and smiling on you right now.  You are a good son.
I hate it when people complain.

Kevin

Christ has risen to save us all.  God Bless you and your family!
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

razorbackdan

You and Your family are in my prayers. My dad only has a few months left as he suffers with lung cancer and its tough to go and visit him and watch him suffer to breathe and be hooked up to a O2 device 16 hours a day. My step mother is taking him camping in their travel trailer in a couple weeks because his favorite thing in the world to do is camp on the Buffalo River and catch smallmouth. Please keep him (Donald) in mind as well.

arntuahog2

I will definitely ask God to bring His awesome Grace & Peace to you during this very hard time.  I lost my Dad when I was 19 and just one year thru college at UofA.  It was a very numbing experience since I was not aware that he was about to leave this earth. 

I pray that everyone on this message board has their life right with our Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ.  We never know when our time is up or a dear loved one.  I pray we all will live a life that reflects God's love for us and that thru Christ we live for Him.

My prayers are with you msudawgs64.  May Christ strengthen you and give you a peace that your father is in His presence now.  God Bless and be safe in your travels. 

Your brother in Christ!

msudawgs64

thank you all for your prayers and thoughts during this tough time in mine and my families life, they are appreciated.  Haight Ashbury, hang in there bro and make sure to spend as much time with your dad as you can, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

arthurhawgerelli

March 30, 2005, 05:04:03 pm #28 Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 05:11:03 pm by arthurhawgerelli
Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 30, 2005, 04:51:01 pm
thank you all for your prayers and thoughts during this tough time in mine and my families life, they are appreciated. Haight Ashbury, hang in there bro and make sure to spend as much time with your dad as you can, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Frien,

I'm sorry I took so long to click on your post.  You and your family (even anonymously) are in my prayers.  Lost my dad at 7 years old in 1969.  I can still remember sitting on his lap watching Neil Armstrong walk on the moon.  I was more excited about getting to stay up late, the historical significance meant nothing at the time, of course.  Now that I have a son who looks just like him, I'm reminded every day how much I miss him.

Lost my mom to the big C on the last day of 1984.  Not a day goes by that something doesn't remind me of her, somehow.  God just needed them more than I did.  Can't wait to thank all 3 of them face to Face for making me what I am.

Remember those good times, and how they outnumbered the bad.  Let those last days of pain go, except for the times you both connected.  Honor them every day with every thing you do, that's the best advice a brother can give you.

Ham I Am

Prayers sent to your family.