Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

we need some big time intensity tomorrow!!

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, December 02, 2007, 10:55:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

i have class tomorrow night and will not be able to make it but hopefully the people that can go will and MAKE SOME FREAKIN NOISE!!!!!!!!!

This missouri state team is pretty dang good and we need to give our team a big time lift.

The team's intensity also needs to rise up tremendously from start to finish.

Gotta play a complete game tomorrow. if we play like we did against ORU, this is a loss

40MINSOFHELL

i think tomorrow, you will see Arkansas intensity the highest it has been all year and we win by 15-20 points

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on December 02, 2007, 10:55:27 pm
i have class tomorrow night and will not be able to make it but hopefully the people that can go will and MAKE SOME FREAKIN NOISE!!!!!!!!!

This missouri state team is pretty dang good and we need to give our team a big time lift.

The team's intensity also needs to rise up tremendously from start to finish.

Gotta play a complete game tomorrow. if we play like we did against ORU, this is a loss
Ahhh....you don't need to go to class...skip it and go to the game.

chiefsfan

This is a critical game because this is also the last game before the players break for finals.  Next game isnt scheduled for 8 days.   Its the last in a stretch of regional rivals coming to town with missouri  ORU and missouri state.   It should be known by now that no Missouri Valley team should be taken lightly.    And further proof of that is that the game is on FSN, meaning a regional network has actually decided to pick up the game

After Missouri State, We have a letup with Texas Arlington before playing at Oklahoma.  After that Northwestern State, Appalachian State and UL Monroe come to town before the Baylor Trip closes out nonconference play.   Last real big home game on the schedule before Alabama comes to town on NFL Divisional Playoff Sunday.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Coachjy

I would not hold my breath about most of the fans making any noise. They have been asleep so far at the bud. Embarrassing!!!

40MINSOFHELL

yes i dont know what's wrong with the fans...hibernating or something

aaron_c

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on December 03, 2007, 01:18:40 am
yes i dont know what's wrong with the fans...hibernating or something

Could they just not be excited yet because conference games haven't started?  Hopefully the noise level and energy will double for conference games, because I'm hearing bad things about the crowds.  Maybe when my Warhawks go up there to play my Hogs, I'll get to see for myself.

jrblack05

I don't know anything about MO State....could someone please tell me anything about them and why they're going to be so tough?