Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this.

Started by phoggy, December 02, 2007, 05:38:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phoggy

Please forgive me I've been following Razorback football for the last 8 months or so. I read this quote about the basketball team and is doesn't compute.

What must Weems do to play Monday ?

" Please the head coach, " Pelphrey replied. " Arkansas deserves a disciplined basketball program. "

This sounds kinda like something I heard about several years ago. It kinda sounds like what the old timers called entegritty(sorry, I don't know how to spell it,,haven't seen it in a while).

What do you guys know of this urntegritty(sp?)

As much as I'm hating the nutt circus, the polar opposite of that is the enthusiasm for Pelphrey and our Razorback Hogs.

Thank God for John Pelphrey.

Because of the climate of political correctness now pervading America, those of us in Arkansas will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES. We ask that you now refer to us as OZARK-AMERICANS.Thank you!....Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.

Section B

It's called xpactashuns and respounsabillaty.
Quote from: wocraig on February 23, 2009, 09:34:42 PM
"This is the beginning of a major character flaw with American society.
If this feeling of entitlement is allowed to fester, our republic will not be maintainable.
We need a grassroots movement encouraging personal responsibility and the reiteration that government only provides equality of opportunity... NOT EQUALITY OF OUTCOME." 

Amen brotha.

Hawgrox

The same coach also said after our only loss..."The blame lies with me"...I had to call my Uncle in Fordyce to get clarification....

bigredone

Coach Pel is the real deal. I don't know that we could have done better. Billy who?

hogtilicus

He sounds like a REAL coach. Wish we could get one for football. 8)

hog92

Quote from: Hawgrox on December 02, 2007, 05:43:08 pm
The same coach also said after our only loss..."The blame lies with me"...I had to call my Uncle in Fordyce to get clarification....
pelphrey actually said that? wow! a coach up on the hill that holds themselves acountable.  thats refreshing!!

dtmurray

We are going  to have a great season and many more with pelphrey running the team 

hillhog

He definitly has my support and respect.
Go coach Pel and Hogs
WPS
Looking forward to Monday night and whipping some more Mo A----