Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Current RPI after ORU...

Started by jschulte, December 01, 2007, 05:32:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jschulte

We moved up to 59 now... Only Vandy is ahead of us in the SEC (13)... but they haven't quite beaten a mizzou in my opinion.  Other SEC teams are struggling still...

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_sec_Men.html

slopinhogs

you must have seen someting i didn't they have hogs sos at 55 and in the power ranking the haog aren't reanked out of 341 schools. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

jschulte

Quote from: slopinhogs on December 01, 2007, 06:59:13 pm
you must have seen someting i didn't they have hogs sos at 55 and in the power ranking the haog aren't reanked out of 341 schools. :razorback:

well I just checked, we have a rpi of 45 - power ranking of 35 and sos of 110... but it changes constantly on game days

Adam Stokes

Because it is still early in the season just having one of your former opponents win can shoot you up a couple spots.  It was like 59 when he posted it but we have moved up since then.  Right now we are at 49, but Providence is getting ready to win so we will move up again.  The difference between the #46 team and the #50 is only .0004, so I think we will finish around 44 today.

blacksuit

We're at 38 now. Movin' on up.

MO State: 50
TX San Antonio: 268
Oklahoma: 103
NW State: 237

PigSooie92

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: blacksuit on December 01, 2007, 09:10:04 pm
We're at 38 now. Movin' on up.

MO State: 50
TX San Antonio: 268
Oklahoma: 103
NW State: 237

A win over Missouri St. and our RPI would more than likely be in the top 20.

Hogtropolis™

Somehow we dropped down to #43 with the games being played today.

jschulte

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on December 02, 2007, 04:51:40 pm
Somehow we dropped down to #43 with the games being played today.

Well last night Mizzou lost to cal.. that didn't help too much

dmac4sainthood

It is really too early to worry about RPI...not enough games have been played yet...I mean it is ok, but it hasn't stableized yet!

alaback

Right now, Miami is #1 and Providence is #3.  If they keep winning, our RPI keeps going up, assuming we keep winning as well.  Providence just knocked off Boston College and Rhode Island who were both previously undefeated. 

dmac is right, it is too early.  The end of conference play into the first couple of games of conference play is the time to start paying attention.

The_Iceman

tonights game won't be easy....