Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Attention all Central and Southern Arkansas Fans:

Started by HoginHouston, November 29, 2007, 03:27:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoginHouston

Go buy your tickets to the Little Rock game against Appalachian State, December 22. I am including the link in this post. Unfortunately, they still have even some lower level tickets available and plenty, plenty more in the upper deck.

We need to have a big crowd (hopefully a sell out) at All Tell to welcome Coach Pelphrey and this group of Hogs that is now 5-1 and fresh off a big win over Missouri (a team that beat us by twenty-two last year). We need to show Pel what LR Hog games are all about. War Memorial atmosphere at Alltell. Spread the word.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B003F3A8F4F9820?artistid=999453&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7
Go Hogs Go.

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

November 30, 2007, 09:39:42 am #1 Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 09:41:15 am by Sir Squeal-A-Lot
I'm in southern AR! I'm heading to Fayetteville, tomarrow (oral Roberts), for my first bball game! depends on how this one turns out to decide if I want to buy my LR tix!
beating the yellow laundry on the field seems to be a common practice in the SEC!!!

razorzapp

Quote from: Sir Squeal-A-Lot on November 30, 2007, 09:39:42 am
I'm in southern AR! I'm heading to Fayetteville, tomarrow (oral Roberts), for my first bball game! depends on how this one turns out to decide if I want to buy my LR tix!

If it's your first game you are in for a treat.  Get there early so you can tour the arena.

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

Quote from: razorzapp on November 30, 2007, 11:26:42 am
If it's your first game you are in for a treat.  Get there early so you can tour the arena.

It was a treat!!! Planning more as we speak...

It wasnt my first time in Bud Walton, we visited, and watched the Lady Backs practice one Sat. during football season this year!!! But was our first basketball game there...

It was great, just wish it woulda been a packed house... ALTHOUGH, it was kinda nice not having anyone sitting next to me, except my wife and son!!! lol

GO HOGS!!!
beating the yellow laundry on the field seems to be a common practice in the SEC!!!

razorzapp

Quote from: Sir Squeal-A-Lot on December 02, 2007, 05:26:27 pm
It was a treat!!! Planning more as we speak...

It wasnt my first time in Bud Walton, we visited, and watched the Lady Backs practice one Sat. during football season this year!!! But was our first basketball game there...

It was great, just wish it woulda been a packed house... ALTHOUGH, it was kinda nice not having anyone sitting next to me, except my wife and son!!! lol

GO HOGS!!!

Glad you enjoyed it.  And I'm glad you got to experience a "little" of the loud crowd.  Sometimes non-conference games can be a blowout and it never really gets loud and rockin.  There were a few "moments" during the game when it sounded great.  Try to get to a weekend conference game.

40MINSOFHELL

dont forget the northeastern arkansas hog fans either :(

IBGPN

hog_co-pilot

Just purchased two tickets for my hubby & me.  I'm excited!
Woo Pig Sooie!