Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dear Student Section.....

Started by razorzapp, November 29, 2007, 12:46:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsrule23

aright everyone, i'm starting a petition on facebook to get these lame things changed and will definately have them gone by the time conference play starts.  i'm not sure yet what i think we should replace it with so everyone post any opinions on here.  it's time to get rid of these lame signs.  i'm literally embarassed to be in the student section when we hold those signs up.
"They are not used to catching artillary shells launched from the Howitzer known as Mallett's arm."
-PorkSoda referring to receivers dropping the ball in spring practice.

razorzapp

Quote from: hogsrule23 on December 03, 2007, 03:01:03 pm
aright everyone, i'm starting a petition on facebook to get these lame things changed and will definately have them gone by the time conference play starts.  i'm not sure yet what i think we should replace it with so everyone post any opinions on here.  it's time to get rid of these lame signs.  i'm literally embarassed to be in the student section when we hold those signs up.

+100 to you hogsrule if i could!  shouldn't be too hard to research what other schools do during player introductions.  i'll see what i can find.