Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is going to happen to Hogville when Nutt is gone?

Started by pigatron, April 13, 2007, 01:25:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BassinHawg

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on April 13, 2007, 02:21:07 pm
Quote from: pigatron on April 13, 2007, 01:25:42 pm
Seriously, what will people have to discuss on here after he is gone? How can we go on without the "Hugger vs Darksider" debates on here constantly? Maybe we can start up the GSD again?

We will most likely be discussing BCS bowl appearances and SEC Championships.

DITTO on the second one!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

razor

"what is going to happen to Hogville when Nutt is gone?" Uh, it will flourish, that's what, just like Rush Limbaugh (perish the thought) flourished after Clinton was gone.

Boggercounty Hog

Quote from: razor on April 15, 2007, 12:41:31 am
"what is going to happen to Hogville when Nutt is gone?" Uh, it will flourish, that's what, just like Rush Limbaugh (perish the thought) flourished after Clinton was gone.

I know the Razorback sports has gone insane when we even have to mention Rush Limbaugh. Though Houston Nutt does kind of remind me of George Bush.

Hogs-n-Roses

I didn't turn on Nutt because of the MM/Gus thing,email thing/text thing etc. I would like to say those things are not very nice but the reason I turned completely on him is because of game/clock management, 80-90th ranked national average over a 9 year period, 55% winning in last 5 years, poor recruiting,yes he gets a great player every 4 or 5 years who saves his rearend(MJ,D-Mac).I don't like long posts so I'll stop there but could continue talking on his coaching inabilities for a while,explain again how a 4-7 Boise State coach got this job any how.

Hogs-n-Roses

skeetmaster24

People will hate the new coach in a few years and this will all start over. Thats just the way it is.
Stop talking fat man!! You are a liar!!

gomersnerd

It's time to burn a lower case "t" in his yard to tell him "It's time for you to go".

jabohog

April 15, 2007, 07:22:17 pm #107 Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 07:29:35 pm by jabohog
I was on this board when Nutt was supported by the majority on this board, especially the leadership of the board. Then came the 2005 USC game. Even then with the humiliation of that defeat, alot of the board still rang positive for Nutt. Then came the Vandy game. None of our coaches, defense, offense, nor special teams, showed up at that game. That was when the walls came crashing down. Everything had a rhyme or reason then. We all wanted better for our players and University. Then came the false hope of a modern offense and some big time players from Arkansas, to go along with a couple of other big time players from Arkansas already playing. Great plays, and great effort, from a team that included what the fanbase thought was the future of Razorback football, plus some senior players that had been through the hardcore. Alas, it didn't jive. Brother against brother became the theme, fan against fan, player against player. Now the leadership (coaching staff)has things the way they want them. We as fans have been shown it is my way or the highway. Fair enough! An admin ask, if this is not acceptable to you why are you here? I just can't tear myself away from the soap opera, would be my reply. I can't wait to see where his wishy-washyness takes him next (the admin).  As to what will happen to Hogville when Nutt is gone, it will keep right on rolling with opinions galore on Razorback sports. JMO

TRUHOG718

Im sure well find someone to Fire! Whats the rugby coach doing these days. I'M WATCHING YOU BUDDY!  ::)
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

HotRodHog

I hope it will be more about x's and 0's and less about politics. Maybe more in depth analysis of players, recruits, and upcoming opponents. Just a wee bit more positive. This other stuff has worn me out, and its a big reason I don't post more - it just seems like some body just goes off on a full blown turd fit no matter the topic of the thread.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

"When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something" Dick Butkus

UofA Alumnus