Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roll Call for Altman

Started by jhudson84, April 03, 2007, 03:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boar War

Isaidno

I am against this hire, Shocking, I know. But I guess when he takes the court for the first time I will root for him because he's our guy. This was not a great hire, but it's all about winning. If Altman can win, he's got my support.

rzrbak_chic09

Dugann

yea yea yea i"m in, he still has to win me over but i think he will win alot of games just see if it going be 55 to 34 type scoreing.... one thing for sure his team will play good D.  It 's just the O that I'm worried about.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

SidApollo

All Losers, sign up here. I guess y'all will be having fun attending UAPB games the next few years, while you're eating crow and watching the Hogs improve from afar...

towneofbeverlyhills

blah blah bleep boop eeee aaaaa eeee aaaaa...thats all I heard....

sincerly,
nobody cares about common sense

fu-man-soo

Nutts and Bolts

I will support him until he gives me a reason not to.... Go DA and go hogs
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

pissedhogfan

He has my support until proven unworthy.
Go Hogs!

hogfan65

fu-man-soo

HUNGLOWHOG

granny grunt

I wanted one more year for Stan Heath.   I think history is bound to repeat it's self.   A few years from now you will be wanting a new coach because we went to the NCAA but didn't win,  and I'll be wanting Dana Altman to be given one more year....

fred ziffel

I'm in...let's get it started!
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

hognelson

Definitely behind him and our team.  GHG  :razorback: !

Spiral_cut

hoginsanfran

jamie72921

I'm all in.

He will be fantastic here.
Bless your heart

Since 1894

In 100 % - today.

Let see how he does.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

grizzlyhawg

Go Dana!  Let's see what ya got!!!

Razor8

Razorbacks

hoglady

Thumbs Up !!! He talked about having a signature style - which is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than what we saw this year.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Rooka

Razors85

RhodeHog

Why don't you give him a year before you judge how he's gonna do here?  I wasn't thrilled with the hire either, but it happened and I plan to give the man a chance.

Isaidno

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on April 03, 2007, 03:33:30 pm
Quote from: Isaidno on April 03, 2007, 03:28:45 pm
Like my name says: I said no.

Which is why there is a link to the against altman.  Man, you really need to slow down and read a hell of a lot more and post none of the time.  Better yet, try going to school.

That's funny, considering where I graduated.

rangehog

Frank should be Fired today for this screw up, with that said I'll support the hire and withhold judgement for now. However if we don't make it back to the tournament and advance next year, I'll scream for his head, he has the players that have been there and he has coached longer than Stan.

Maddhog

I'm all in.   You go, Coach.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

SigPig

Quote from: RhodeHog on April 03, 2007, 03:53:29 pm
Why don't you give him a year before you judge how he's gonna do here?  I wasn't thrilled with the hire either, but it happened and I plan to give the man a chance.
I'm for DA for coach, but I'm against RhodeHog's avatar. That thing drives me crazy.

Silver Hog

hogsailor

I'm a sailor, course I'm on board!!

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

bmickey9

TorsinAHog

To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

bcdeputy

After watching his teams at Moberly Mo. Junior College for two years,  I AM DEFINITELY A BIG SUPPORTER OF HIS!!!!

TJHOG

I'm in and I still say he was the best coach out there for us.

SpareRib

April 03, 2007, 04:01:53 pm #88 Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 04:05:30 pm by Porkaholic
Quote from: Isaidno on April 03, 2007, 03:53:45 pm
Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on April 03, 2007, 03:33:30 pm
Quote from: Isaidno on April 03, 2007, 03:28:45 pm
Like my name says: I said no.

Which is why there is a link to the against altman.  Man, you really need to slow down and read a hell of a lot more and post none of the time.  Better yet, try going to school.

That's funny, considering where I graduated.

U.P.  Don't waste your breath on this guy.  I'm putting him on ignore.  Wherever he graduated, they must have rewarded adolescent behavior.  These pinheads aren't interested in facts, nor is the program their main concern.  They just want to stir the pot and keep people pi$$ed off.  With me he's succeeded.  I'm done with him.

Pork Out
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Hogs-n-Roses

40YrHogFan

sucamken

gangstaback

:razorback: I support the team. No matter who the coach is. All the same to me. :razorback:

whitecohogg

I'm against the guy who started this post!! What an idiot!

Pioneer Fan

I have an inferiority complex, but not a good one.

Lokirain

Arkansas Student

I'll support him, b/c he's the new coach and he needs it. As to the question of whether this was a "good hire," ask me around this time next year.  :razorback:
"Go-Hogs-Go-Hogs-Halt-Kick-Swtich-WHOOP-Boom!" no longer truly exists.

dishhog10

he will be a great coach, hopefully he will be as great a basketball coach as the last coach ark got from Creighton.
Lets band together and back BP