Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roll Call for Altman

Started by jhudson84, April 03, 2007, 03:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

newscratch

in like the kool aid man -- pun intended -- oh yeah!

but more importantly, what does detlef think?

WeWantButch

I like that he kept Beverly that easily.

Count me in!

tennisballs58

support. If he presses like he said and wants the big guys to get more involved, I strongly support. tennisballs58

Head Dahn Hog

Not my first choice, but I'll definitely support him and the program.
Go Hogs!
No excuses!  Play like a champion today!

crrazr05

My 1st question was, WHO?

Now, I can't help but feel a little bit of excitement for the 1st time since the football debacle. 

I'm in.

tolerati

Count me in too. Best of luck Coach Altman and GO HOGS!
"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

Adram

i actually like the guy.

so yes.

RIVERRAT1

I'm on board. :razorback:

hogfan47

I will give my full support for Dana Altman.
May coach Altman go far
C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

notreseveredname

pneaville

optimistic.  for it--way to go and keep beverley and the team together!  SEC Champs in 2008!  WPS!  :razorback: :razorback:
God is a Razorback

razorback903

Altman seems to know how to build a quality program that consistently wins year after year.  With the group he has coming back it will be a good boost for him to succeed early and on down the road.

I'm a supporter!

Let the Altmania begin!!!

Go Hogs Go!!!
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.

secfan30

Not happy at first, but he convinced Beverly to stay so he must be a good recruiter. For Him now

RazorNick

I'm in. I think it is immature the way some on here are acting. What are non-supporters gonna do about it? Maybe you just like being miserable. For the guy to come here to be our coach knowing that he wasn't the  popular hire says alot about him, hes got balls, and thats just what the same ones that are bickering and throwing a tantrum now were screaming for. Hes the coach, get over it.

moses_007

Count me in.  :razorback:

PigRedMachine

casken

SUPPORTER!

WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

RebelliousHog

Support. At least give the guy a chance. He may be EXACTLY what we need.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

DrSwineESQ

I will absolutely support Coach Altman

The Hawg Marshal

I'll support him , but I think we could have done better. I hope he proves me wrong.

piney rooter

Bring Back Heath

QuoteI'm in. I think it is immature the way some on here are acting. What are non-supporters gonna do about it? Maybe you just like being miserable. For the guy to come here to be our coach knowing that he wasn't the  popular hire says alot about him, hes got balls, and thats just what the same ones that are bickering and throwing a tantrum now were screaming for. Hes the coach, get over it.
Like most on here about football?

geoffhog

I believe he'll be a winner here.
"I was born to be a Razorback." -Darren Mcfadden

hoginator

April 03, 2007, 05:14:35 pm #173 Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 11:33:23 pm by hoginator
I'll Be Back (at Creighton)...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

bigpiggo

Aye!  Got a good feeling about this hire.  :razorback:

hogbros

100% Supporter for Coach Altman

CalHog

Franchise_Hog

For those of you reading his thread....check out the main board, Altman may be gone.

hawaiianhogster

I was lost because I haven't heard of him. After researching his coaching experience and how others respected him so much I decided it was an excellant hire. I support Altman. Get on the bandwagon before there is no more room.

superjw

Welcome to Fayetteville  :razorback:
The Law of Insanity is this - doing things the same way and expecting different results.

hawaiianhogster

Quote from: Franchise_Hog on April 03, 2007, 05:26:31 pm
For those of you reading his thread....check out the main board, Altman may be gone.

Yea he's going back home to get his things and say goodbye to all his friends.

Bring Back Heath

Now does everyone say firing Stan was the good choice after hearing this isn't over and Altman is gone?

phoggy

Can I change my yay to a nay ???
Because of the climate of political correctness now pervading America, those of us in Arkansas will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES. We ask that you now refer to us as OZARK-AMERICANS.Thank you!....Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.

bwg1114

GET GRANT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devildog

Quote from: devildog on April 03, 2007, 03:45:28 pm
I'm optimistic. ;D Go get em' Dana

I'm Pessimistic.  :-[ Go bye bye Dana

Spiral_cut

I'm in! Oh wait, he's gone. Nevermind.........

The Real Joker

SpareRib

If what has been aired this morning via Wall Hall is true, Altman still has my support and best wishes and the program is in deep stuff.

Fire Frank - NOW!
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

cdpcaca

GorillaJMonsoon

I decided to support him, but now I have had a change of heart.  I am sure he will understand.

tolerati

"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal