Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs 'Blitzing' Calapari?

Started by MartHog, March 31, 2007, 03:01:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CalRejectsHogs

gee, won't you call the hogs so your fans get off the Memphis board.

just reciprocating the crap that your fans were spewing yesterday

BigDeal

Quote from: CalRejectsHogs on April 01, 2007, 05:08:59 pm
Why?  I find him informative and his sources are more credible.

If you REALLY want to have some fun, go the Aggie board. We all know how stupid Aggies are. Talk trash for beating them in the Sweet Sixteen and be sure to let them know where the REAL board is.. The TIGER Board !

Table Rocker

Quote from: CalRejectsHogs on April 01, 2007, 05:14:10 pm

key word: YESTERDAY!

Bvilleboar

How many time is this hack going to post the same thing over and over again.
2012 the year of the HOGS

RazorNick

Don't you hav a convienience store to hold up?

BOSSMAN

;D ;D ;D ;D

I did. They were so full of crap before the game.

They banned me on the spot after we beat that A&M a$$.

Look I respect Ark a great deal. I don't like the way you guys put down my city.

But why no Mike Anderson?

pokerhog

Quote from: Bvilleboar on April 01, 2007, 05:15:19 pm

Can anybody explain why Calipari being offered was all over the news last night? Is somebody going to explain this one?

BigDeal

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 01, 2007, 05:16:37 pm
;D ;D ;D ;D

They banned me on the spot.

Look I respect Ark a great deal. I don't like the way you guys but down my city.

I don't like the way they down Memphis.  ... and there are PLENTY other Hogs fans in Memphis that don't appreciate that either.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: Hog-fan-in-mizzou on April 01, 2007, 05:16:08 pm

I'm sure there is a sexual assault going on somewhere in Memphis.

RazorNick

Quote from: pokerhog on April 01, 2007, 05:17:15 pm

Can anybody explain why Calipari being offered was all over the news last night? Is somebody going to explain this one?

Cal said he was never offered the job, then went on to say that anybody that was offered would be crazy not to take it. He wants the job, but Frank doesn't want him......lol

BOSSMAN

And I am sure somewhere in Ark. Someone lost their only tooth.

Come on show some class.

ArchitectHog

Quote from: BigDeal on April 01, 2007, 05:17:44 pm

I don't like the way they down Memphis.  ... and there are PLENTY other Hogs fans in Memphis that don't appreciate that either.

MEMPHIS SUCKS!
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

BOSSMAN

Again Cal said no to FB up front.

Your BAD PRESS messed it up.

Move on to a lower level coach.

CalRejectsHogs

Thank you.  That was my first question on this board and nobody seem to want to answer it.

Ray Piggers

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on April 01, 2007, 05:18:06 pm
Quote from: Hog-fan-in-mizzou on April 01, 2007, 05:16:08 pm

I'm sure there is a sexual assault going on somewhere in Memphis.

Oh I'm sure there is more than one.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 01, 2007, 05:19:28 pm
And I am sure somewhere in Ark. Someone lost their only tooth.

Come on show some class.

Original. I have much class, but after the crap that I have seen from Memphis and especially from A&M, the only reason you are here is to annoy. Go Away.  Please.  Is that classy enough for you. I said please.

U.P. HOGG

April 01, 2007, 05:22:04 pm #166 Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 05:23:36 pm by U.P. HOGG
Quote from: CalRejectsHogs on April 01, 2007, 05:20:53 pm

Thank you.  That was my first question on this board and nobody seem to want to answer it.

He was apparently never f***n offered.     Did they talk?  Yes.  Was the job offered?  No.  Everyone has sources who have sources who have someone in the know. But, do you know what?  No one knows.  Not Memphis, and for sure not AR.

Bvilleboar

What will you do after next season is over and he bolts because his starting five is no longer coming back?  You must know it is just a matter of time.  He is a top ten coach at a Conf. USA team.  How long can that last really?
2012 the year of the HOGS

Ray Piggers

Quote from: CalRejectsHogs on April 01, 2007, 05:20:53 pm

Thank you.  That was my first question on this board and nobody seem to want to answer it.

Maybe because hog fans wan't some reassurance as to the head coaching situation. Throwing out a big name gives most fans false hope, and they might actually be excited at the prospect of Arkansas basketball. Rather than knowing we're going to hell in a handbasket with this one.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

BOSSMAN

Yes he was never offered. RIGHT...........

That is what a classy guy does to help FB out of egg on his face.

;) ;)

CalRejectsHogs

Quote from: Hog-fan-in-mizzou on April 01, 2007, 05:18:52 pm

Cal said he was never offered the job, then went on to say that anybody that was offered would be crazy not to take it. He wants the job, but Frank doesn't want him......lol

If you would have read it more carefully, it wasn't that FB didn't want him.  It was that FB was so inept that they met "only to discuss potential candidates and offer advice on the coaching search."

Do you need to go back to Comprehensive Reading 101???

RazorNick

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 01, 2007, 05:23:41 pm

;) ;)

Thats what you tell yourself to feel better about your coach whoring around behind your back while in Atlanta.

HAM ELLIOT

April 01, 2007, 05:26:06 pm #172 Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 05:28:13 pm by HAM ELLIOT
Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 01, 2007, 05:16:37 pm
;D ;D ;D ;D

They banned me on the spot after we beat that A&M a$$.

Look I respect Ark a great deal. I don't like the way you guys put down my city.

Seriously, you guys won the battle here, but you keeping your coach still isnt going to change the fact that your city sucks donkey balls..  Good grief, go home!

RazorNick

Quote from: CalRejectsHogs on April 01, 2007, 05:25:10 pm
Quote from: Hog-fan-in-mizzou on April 01, 2007, 05:18:52 pm

If you would have read it more carefully, it wasn't that FB didn't want him.  It was that FB was so inept that they met "only to discuss potential candidates and offer advice on the coaching search."

Do you need to go back to Comprehensive Reading 101???

No, but I think you do.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 31, 2007, 03:22:44 pm
                            Guys don't you see what is happening? a few tiger high boosters want to be able to say their thug coach turned down arkansas too. there is nothing to this folks. and we ever need someone like this man in our program.im telling you, there are so terrible things going on across the river at tiger high.

Why do you continue with this "thug" stuff? Calipari is solid. You sound stupid to continue this sort of attack on Cal.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Winner

It's truly amazing that some people have such a dull life that they register and post on fansites for other teams.  Go get some friends.

CalRejectsHogs

Quote from: Winner on April 01, 2007, 05:27:08 pm
It's truly amazing that some people have such a dull life that they register and post on fansites for other teams.  Go get some friends.

Thanks, friend.  I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

ark30inf

Quote from: MarkinMemphis on April 01, 2007, 05:26:57 pm
Quote from: forrest city joe on March 31, 2007, 03:22:44 pm
                            Guys don't you see what is happening? a few tiger high boosters want to be able to say their thug coach turned down arkansas too. there is nothing to this folks. and we ever need someone like this man in our program.im telling you, there are so terrible things going on across the river at tiger high.

Why do you continue with this "thug" stuff? Calipari is solid. You sound stupid to continue this sort of attack on Cal.

He does graduate players and thats an admirable thing.

MTPAWR

April 01, 2007, 05:38:51 pm #178 Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 05:40:36 pm by MTPAWR
Quote from: Hog-fan-in-mizzou on April 01, 2007, 05:25:23 pm
Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 01, 2007, 05:23:41 pm

;) ;)

Thats what you tell yourself to feel better about your coach whoring around behind your back while in Atlanta.
If you would have paid attention, I have been on your board two days now explaining to anyone who would listen that Cal employs this same marketing strategy, for whatever reason, every time the final four rolls around. I would call it "flirting" Cal never had any intention of going Arkansas and has said as much over and over. He has too much returning. And by the way, next year is largely a junior class, so dont fall for it next year either. Maybe in two years Cal leaves Memphis, no sooner. Then he will be walking away from a 2.5 million $ annuity, so we may as well say four years.

Too bad so many of you were in a tizzy thinking Cal couldn't possibly turn down Arkansas. You missed the point of reasoning I tried to share with you from the get go. Cal, despite appearances isn't motivated by the money. He is doing rather well in Memphis. It is more a matter of ego and his passion to accomplish the goals (National Championship) he has invested so much time and energy in. Cal is not about elite eights, the SEC, ACC or whatever. He wants a NC.