Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My instincts tell me...

Started by moses_007, March 31, 2007, 09:34:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

My instincts tell me it will be _______________ and Broyles will make the announcement tomorrow.  You fill in the blank.  :razorback:

Arkiebrian

I think we'll be waiting till midweek unless the Montgomery rumors are true then we'll hear sooner.

Mork

HawgG

Hollywood_HOGan

pigmania

moses_007

I know who it will be but I can't tell you right now.  My horoscope for today says:

"Your instincts about someone who is new on the scene are right on target, but that doesn't mean you should advertise your opinions to the world at large. Keep this information under your hat for now, or for at least as long as it takes you to get the evidence to back your instincts up. But you might not need to wait -- this person is awfully cocky and careless, and could soon reveal his or her true colors (to the great surprise of many people)."

:razorback: :D :razorback:

RedSatinHog

Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

UAfan

UAfan

I'm sick of this crap with people saying "I know who it is but I can't tell" don't even make a post if you can't tell.

Winner

Doc Sadler. Hate to say it, because he's not my favorite. But why would you hire Weber or the Sutton boys ovee Doc. I don't like Lowery but he's better than the Sutton boys.

deucea729

"cocky and careless......to the great surprise of many people"

Billy Gillispie???!

boilerhog

UAfan

Quote from: deucea729 on March 31, 2007, 09:40:10 am
"cocky and careless......to the great surprise of many people"

Billy Gillispie???!
That is the exact same thing I was think.  And he is fairly new to the scene.  I'm not counting him out.  Frank is with him one on one in Atlanta this weekend.

moses_007

I will give you a hint...you might think JFB hired a candy bar. :razorback:

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

UAfan

Quote from: moses_007 on March 31, 2007, 09:41:11 am
Stan Heath!  I knew it!

PigWig

The next coach will be announced sometime between now and next basketball season.
-per reliable sources

pigmania

Butterfinger?

moses_007

Oh no...its gotta be Babe Ruth...just kidding.  :razorback:

ballhog™

Payday?  100,000 grand?

Babe Ruth?
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

PigWig

John Reses, coach at Hershey University?

deucea729

Will I "snicker" when he announces it?

jbell96

Hiring Doc Sadler would be the equivalent of hiring Houston Nutt. He would have two good seasons with Stan's players then slide into mediocrity.

PigWig

deucea729

Quote from: PigWig on March 31, 2007, 09:47:41 am
MM's. Mike Montgomery.

He said a "candy bar".  M&Ms are not a candy bar.

That said, I wouldn't mind MM.

SexyBeast77

This is a completely pointless thread. This board is terribly set up. They should set up categories and threads. There's just too many retards like this that insist on starting their own pointless threads. What a waste of space.

deucea729

Quote from: SexyBeast77 on March 31, 2007, 09:49:50 am
This is a completely pointless thread. This board is terribly set up. They should set up categories and threads. There's just too many retards like this that insist on starting their own pointless threads. What a waste of space.

Don't worry.  If the mods think it is pointless, it will hit Vents and Rumors quickly.

Now back to figuring out moses' instincts...

moses_007

All I will say is that I have given you the hint and one of you has already figured it out. :razorback: :razorback:

WilsonHog

Must not be too worthless.

YOU read it.

DEVIL DOG HOG

March 31, 2007, 09:53:44 am #30 Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 09:56:21 am by DEVIL DOG HOG
The candy is called Baby Ruth not Babe Ruth.
Nutt from ASU? I hope not.  FB likes NUTTS!
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

ballhog™

Quote from: deucea729 on March 31, 2007, 09:48:45 am
Quote from: PigWig on March 31, 2007, 09:47:41 am
MM's. Mike Montgomery.

He said a "candy bar".  M&Ms are not a candy bar.

That said, I wouldn't mind MM.

I think that would be a good choice.

moses_007

If that were the case guys, every single thread on here would have gone straight to the trash can during the past week.

WilsonHog

Your instincts tell me Mike Montgomery.

I just have one request - would someone PLEASE show him how to Call the Hogs at the press conference? That's rather important for first impressions.

moses_007

I will reveal the answer today at noon central time.  I am sure the new coach will be drilled on how to call the hogs before the press conference.  :razorback:

Hog inAustin

The Hawg Marshal

My "sources " say Rollie Massimino. And they are never wrong. Also this just in " sources" say next football coach is  Jackie Sherrill. Glad I could help you guys. Now you can relax and sleep well.

moses_007

Quote from: JBRHOGfan on March 31, 2007, 10:20:47 am
My "sources " say Rollie Massimino. And they are never wrong. Also this just in " sources" say next football coach is  Jackie Sherrill. Glad I could help you guys. Now you can relax and sleep well.

There are doubtless several on here who have lost a week or more of sleep because of this whole ordeal.

pigmania

The Hawg Marshal

Just trying have some fun. Everyone seems to have sources, I felt left out.

moses_007

Quote from: PigWig on March 31, 2007, 09:44:08 am
The next coach will be announced sometime between now and next basketball season.
-per reliable sources

Now that's a true statement.  Unless every single candidate turns us down...in which case JFB would have to take Nolan's advice and coach the team himself.

PigWig

Quote from: moses_007 on March 31, 2007, 10:29:59 am
Quote from: PigWig on March 31, 2007, 09:44:08 am
-per reliable sources

Now that's a true statement.  Unless every single candidate turns us down...in which case JFB would have to take Nolan's advice and coach the team himself.
Sarcasm, not ment to be taken seriously.

rzrbckfan426

Quote from: moses_007 on March 31, 2007, 10:23:40 am
My "sources " say JD Hudman. And they are never wrong. Also this just in " sources" say next football coach is  also JD Hudman. Glad I could help you guys. Now you can relax and sleep well.

There are doubtless several on here who have lost a week or more of sleep because of this whole ordeal.
that is me, and you can take it to the bank, I'm just waiting on the phonecall the paperwork is already filled out

moses_007

Guys I will just have to give you another hint.  We can hire this guy for somewhere around $1 million, maybe even a little less.  No need to pay $2 mil or more for a head coach.  :razorback:

alwaysrazorback

Sean Miller - Xavier Musketeers

PigWig

PigWig

Quote from: PigWig on March 31, 2007, 10:37:56 am
Quote from: rzrbckfan426 on March 31, 2007, 10:32:50 am
Quote from: moses_007 on March 31, 2007, 10:23:40 am
My "sources " say JD Hudman. And they are never wrong. Also this just in " sources" say next football coach is  also JD Hudman. Glad I could help you guys. Now you can relax and sleep well.

that is me, and you can take it to the bank, I'm just waiting on the phonecall the paperwork is already filled out
My sources concur.

pigmania

Quote from: moses_007 on March 31, 2007, 10:35:16 am
Guys I will just have to give you another hint.  We can hire this guy for somewhere around $1 million, maybe even a little less.  No need to pay $2 mil or more for a head coach.  :razorback:
Must be a no name coach

moses_007

Quote from: pigmania on March 31, 2007, 10:39:10 am
Quote from: moses_007 on March 31, 2007, 10:35:16 am
Must be a no name coach

No actually this guy has a pretty big name.  Not as hot a commodity as a Bill Self, Donovan or Gillispie, but a pretty big name.

UAfan