Sean Sutton next head basketball coach!

Started by hawg1504, March 29, 2007, 07:44:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiral_cut

He needs to prove himself first. It would be great if it happened someday
though.

OneLardAlmighty

Quote from: hawgdawg on March 29, 2007, 09:16:21 pm
You guys are entitled to feel like you want, but you do realize that without Eddie Sutton our basketball program may very well be Ole Miss?

It may very well be Ole Miss now. 

mattfromhuntsville

Sure, he's only going to run OSU into the ground and get fired in the next 2 years.  Great choice lets bring in a worse coach than Stan. 

mattfromhuntsville

Sure, he's only going to run OSU into the ground and get fired in the next 2 years.  Great choice lets hire a worse coach than Stan. 

Trojan

Quote from: granny grunt on March 29, 2007, 09:07:17 pm
No more Sutton's on the Hill... One was enough....
and you think the name Sutton did not do Arkansas basketball a service.  Just built a program from scratch.  From a dirt floor to a national power.  Wow how short your memory.

HarrisonHog

I say bring the old man back for a few years. 

Eddie Sutton is still a great college basketball coach. 

rad1ation

Quote from: NWASooner on March 29, 2007, 10:54:40 pm
OSU is damn lucky Eddie didn't kill that woman.  He was drunk on his way to the airport which means he was on the job.  Two hours after the crash he still blew a .28.  He was bombed out of his mind.  There's also the video of him drunk in public and urinating at an elementary school.

The reason I bring this up is that Eddie had been drinking a LONG time.  Sean Sutton had been coaching them during that time when Eddie had fallen off the wagon so he's not a first year coach.  

So, he's not a second year coach who hadn't gone to the NCAA's for two years.  He's a 5 year coach who hasn't gone tot he NCAA's for two years.

Sean Sutton is a disaster as a coach.

Typical gooner, isn't there some louser message board where you can go talk about how awesome a job Jeff Capel did this year?