Pages:
Actions
  • #18401 by Ex-Trumpet on 28 Oct 2017
  • How are the lines at the concessions?
  • #18402 by RyeHogFan on 28 Oct 2017
  • I'm planning on taking my son to the Miss. State game in a few weeks.  As I'm watching this Texas A&M/MSU game, I'm not hearing any cowbells.  Is the rule still in place that prohibits cowbells at away games for them?  The reason I ask is because my son has autism.  Certain loud noises really affect him.  A yelling crowd has no effect on him but a high pitched ringing like a cowbell would make him miserable.  Thanks in advance for the info.
  • #18403 by Jborohog09 on 28 Oct 2017
  • I was at the game two years ago and they weren't allowed to bring them in.
  • #18404 by RyeHogFan on 28 Oct 2017

Awesome!  Thank you  ;D
  • #18405 by ricepig on 28 Oct 2017
    That and the clapper was frozen to the side that night... .
  • #18406 by Hogswarts on 28 Oct 2017
  • They still have cowbells but they are playing at Kyle Field not Davis Wade stadium. They only use the cowbells at home.
  • #18407 by BOAR_N2BWILD on 28 Oct 2017
  • As someone who works with children on the spectrum, I would suggest a pair of noise reducing headphones and sunglasses or a visor if the game is during the day. I am sure as a dad, you probably already know these things.
    Although cowbells might be not allowed many times the music is really loud and fireworks are used.
  • #18408 by jbcarol on 18 Nov 2017
  •  Andy Staples‏Verified account @Andy_Staples

No committee is needed to determine the Tailgating National Champion. Itís LSU, and itís not close. (Co-starring @zrau and his smoked mac and cheese.) https://www.si.com/eats/2017/11/17/lsu-tigers-best-tailgate-baton-rouge Ö

t LSU, home of the tailgating national champions, the Suspects blend into a purple-and-gold party that starts Friday night and ends long after the sun has found its home in the western sky on Saturday night. Other schools have decent tailgating scenes. At Michigan, they put out sandwiches and crack beers on the golf course next to the Big House. At Tennessee, Washington and Baylor, sailgaters tie up their boats next to the stadium. The Grove at Ole Miss, the place everyone who hasnít been to a game at LSU thinks has the best tailgating, is quaint if you love chandeliers in tents and watching men in ties and women in high heels stand in line for a Port-a-Potties.
Pages:
Actions