Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kansas State's Bill Snyder Comments About UCA

Started by GoHogs1091, August 30, 2017, 03:08:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GoHogs1091

When Bill Snyder was asked yesterday about UCA defensively giving up an average of 2.2 yards per a rush last season, Snyder said the following.

Snyder gave some of his thoughts on Central Arkansas, the Wildcats' first opponent this season.

"They really are an impressive football team. If you were to watch tape (on them), you'd see that they're a very physical defensive football team. They run well. One of our coaches made the comment that he thought that they ran as well as any team we'll play against all year, including in our conference. That's a mouthful. That's saying an awful lot, because we've got some teams that run around pretty good. They were a physical defensive front last year. They knock you back off the line-of-scrimmage. They play north and south quite well. Their linebackers are good downhill people. Their safeties get out of the secondary and defend the run quite well. They're a pretty talented football team," Snyder said.

http://www.yourdu.net/sports/bill-snyder-previews-opener-talks-depth-chart-in-weekly-press/article_c8dacf5c-8d0a-11e7-82db-7f3faa22c64b.html

holeinthewall

The game is on ESPN Extra if you have the sports pak on direct tv. I was scrolling last night to see what games were available and saw it.

Seminole Indian

That should be a very good game, against two talented,  well coached, and very physical teams.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

holeinthewall

Quote from: Seminole Indian on August 31, 2017, 07:18:56 am
That should be a very good game, against two talented,  well coached, and very physical teams.

A little early to be in the sauce. 

Seminole Indian

Both teams are talented, both teams very physical and both teams are well coached.

Should be a good game.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne