Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-State plans a football stadium expansion

Started by Seminole Indian, June 22, 2017, 06:11:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Arkansas State University today announced details of a north end zone expansion in its football stadium in Jonesboro.

https://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2017/06/22/asu-plans-a-football-stadium-expansion

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

holeinthewall

Going to be one of the nicest G5 stadiums in the country when done.

GolfNut57

http://www.redwolvesfoundation.com/north-endzone-expansion/#1494319726829-2f1eb9f4-f5e9

Here is a link that shows a few more interactive pics of the planned expansion. Waterfalls and pools on both of the north end corners.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

holeinthewall

How long before a player takes a swim on a deep corner route and can't stop in time

Inhogswetrust

David Pryor doesn't approve.........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

LittlePigMan

Now if they would stock those ponds with fish and a guy could do a little fishing as he watched the game I just might buy a ticket every now and then.

Seminole Indian

I'll be surprised if a few fish don't end up in the pool, and if it is a hot day a few fans, if they have access.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

holeinthewall

Quote from: Seminole Indian on July 27, 2017, 07:59:33 am
I'll be surprised if a few fish don't end up in the pool, and if it is a hot day a few fans, if they have access.

I will bring my $6 float and see how long I can float with a beer before being asked to leave.

vandybuff

What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

clutch

Quote from: holeinthewall on July 27, 2017, 03:31:48 pm
I will bring my $6 float and see how long I can float with a beer before being asked to leave.

I think they are going to start selling beer in the stadium as well. All you need is your float!

GolfNut57

Quote from: clutch on July 29, 2017, 09:40:20 pm
I think they are going to start selling beer in the stadium as well. All you need is your float!

As I understand it alcohol sales will only be for those with certain level seats. Not for general admission attendees.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

clutch

Quote from: GolfNut57 on July 30, 2017, 01:58:05 am
As I understand it alcohol sales will only be for those with certain level seats. Not for general admission attendees.

Ah. That sucks.