Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacorey Williams

Started by Jonteviosk, December 01, 2016, 12:04:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonteviosk

Wow hard to believe East Tenn St is 7-1 right and JW is avg 21.6 pts 5.9 reb 1.6 asst 1.0 st .617 fg% .667 ft% Type 1 if you really think we could have used him last year lol... 1
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

Three and Snout

How many shoes has he thrown?

Jonteviosk

I don't know man but his team is winning and dude is straight balling out.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

Hawg Red

*Middle Tennessee State. They are in C-USA.

Also, he came back down to earth last night against a P5 school. They won big and he still had a decent line but he won't maintain that level of production. He's not that good, but yes, we could have used him last year. Shame he went full thug.

HF#1

They have a good team that would give us all we wanted in a game.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

poloprince

He's definitely balling, I can't knock him.  I just wish he would have done it last season in a Hog uniform.
$PoLoPrInCe$

Dwight_K_Shrute

Does it have a stat line for how many girls he b-slapped? 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

King Kong

He has had a year to work completely on Basketball skills, which was his biggest weak. This happens with a lot of college Athletes after they have transferred and sit out a year.

Dusty and I think Dustin Thomas so far this year are also examples of his. Jacorey you will see at MTSU this year is not the same one that would have played at Arkansas last year.

hogwood

Quote from: King Kong on December 01, 2016, 09:42:17 am
He has had a year to work completely on Basketball skills, which was his biggest weak. This happens with a lot of college Athletes after they have transferred and sit out a year.

Dusty and I think Dustin Thomas so far this year are also examples of his. Jacorey you will see at MTSU this year is not the same one that would have played at Arkansas last year.

You are probably right. Transferring is a good option for a lot of these kids as it really can give them the opportunity to hit the reset button and focus on skills and personal improvement.

I still thought JaCorey could have very well contributed some much needed 8ppg and 5rpg (with some assists and steals thrown in their too, as well as some energy plays) last season.