Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Louisville backer Papa John seemed to be having a good time after the win...

Started by FearTheTusk91, April 09, 2013, 05:32:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FearTheTusk91

FaytownHog

Pretty sure Dickson street was pretty rowdy in 94 as well! Good for him!

Nipsey Mussle

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

99toLife

Papa had a good time, good for him National Championships for your team don't happen often.

Music City Razorback

"Sure. I'm proud to be an American."
-Cincinnati Reds rookie pitcher Steve Foster, asked by a Canadian customs agent if he had anything to declare.

HogFaninMemphis

Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

kingofdequeen

Smithian

Papa John helped build them a ridiculous arena. One of the very best in college basketball.

ZERO

Papa John's is my favorite pizza chain. Maybe he'll get giddy enough to have some good deals for us all :-P
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

FearTheTusk91

Quote from: Smithian on April 09, 2013, 10:27:21 pm
Papa John helped build them a ridiculous arena. One of the very best in college basketball.

He actually didn't.  The Yum Center is owned by the City of Louisville and Yum Brands (not affiliated with Papa John) spent millions on the naming rights.

He did, however, donate about $5 million toward their football stadium.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: FearTheTusk91 on April 09, 2013, 10:45:28 pm
He actually didn't.  The Yum Center is owned by the City of Louisville and Yum Brands (not affiliated with Papa John) spent millions on the naming rights.

He did, however, donate about $5 million toward their football stadium.

That $5 million he gave got him the naming rights to the football stadium.  Papa John's Cardinal stadium is the name.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

cosmodrum

That guy is a punk bitch and I'd pay a few bucks to beat him silly.
Go away, batin'