Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Found some motivation in Louisiana

Started by Großer Kriegschwein, August 31, 2016, 04:32:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

August 31, 2016, 04:32:42 pm Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 04:45:30 pm by Großer Kriegschwein
From my retirement ceremony

WPS!!!!

First football game as a civilian in 20+ years comin this Saturday!!!!
This is my non-signature signature.

TheJoeyBucketz

Congrats!

Thanks for your service. You are tougher than me; I could barely make it through 4 years!
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

HogPhan

Congrats and thank you so much for what you have sacrificed for this country.

TexHog188

Welcome to the retired military ranks, and thanks for your many years of service.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

ricepig

I couldn't see anything for the glare......Congrats, and thanks for your service.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PonderinHog

Grober, beer summit!  Congrats!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Pulled(PP)pork

I thought you would be bigger..... :P

Thanks for your service and call them Hogs!!

PP

gmarv

Hawgey-Davidson

Thanks for your service and enjoy your retirement. Enjoy the game GroBer, you have earned it!

Airforcehawg

Congrats, and thank you for you and your families service.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on August 31, 2016, 05:27:52 pm
I thought you would be bigger..... :P

Thanks for your service and call them Hogs!!

PP

6'1", 210 ain't big enough?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 31, 2016, 04:32:42 pm

WPS!!!!

Congrats my friend. Thank you for your career service to our country! Happy for you.
Go Hogs Go!

SoonerSooie

Congratulations and many thanks for your service to our great country!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: ricepig on August 31, 2016, 05:12:28 pm
I couldn't see anything for the glare......Congrats, and thanks for your service.

Yeah. My ball-assed head. Oh well. Thanks brother

Großer Kriegschwein

I appreciate all ya'll well wishes and thanks. Having family back home and regular conversations with all manner of Arkansans near and far have made the last few years a bit better.

Like my 3-year old says, "It's excewent".

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 31, 2016, 06:01:36 pm
6'1", 210 ain't big enough?

30 years ago the USAF would have put you on the "fat boy" program. I'm kidding, sort of. They tried that crap with me @ 5'8" 185 lbs despite the fact I blew away the cardio and sported a 31" waist.

To the chagrin of the testers I appealed and they had to fly me to Randolph AFB for a dunk test. 5.9% body fat. I still get pissed thinking about those stupid bastages.

Enough of my ranting. Congrats man.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

HogBreath

Major congrats to you, sir, a tremendous accomplishement, and many thanks for your service to our nation.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on August 31, 2016, 06:28:21 pm
30 years ago the USAF would have put you on the "fat boy" program. I'm kidding, sort of. They tried that crap with me @ 5'8" 185 lbs despite the fact I blew away the cardio and sported a 31" waist.

To the chagrin of the testers I appealed and they had to fly me to Randolph AFB for a dunk test. 5.9% body fat. I still get pissed thinking about those stupid bastages.

Enough of my ranting. Congrats man.

I'm only 5 lbs over and passed body fat like 50% of the Army. But I know what you're sayin.

Thanks bro.

snoblind

TheRazorback500

Congratulations. Thank you for your service. Woopig.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

ghostzapper

Congrats and thanks Grober.  Seems a national championship would be an appropriate acknowldgement in your first year of retirement!

hogcard1964

Congratulations Sir!  Enjoy your retirement.

WPS!!!!

BirmingHam

Congrats Grober, and thank you for your service!!!

Großer Kriegschwein

Got to stand on the stage and get my retirement award with my Grandpa, who retired from the Air Force in 1975 as a Senior Master Sergeant. 84 years old and still truckin.

RazorWhacker

Congrats and , THANK YOU!

May your retirement years be many and filled with everything you have ever wished for!

SultanofSwine

Thank you for your service. Congrats on the retirement.

Hog N Bama

Congratulations sir and thank you for defending our freedom! Enjoy

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

DLUXHOG

You're a good man.   Congrats.. (Marine?)
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

trashcan maN

WPS!!!!

This will be my first in ten years. Welcome to the other side brother!

theFlyingHog

aloha_kid

WPS!!!!

Congrats brother.  Go NAVY!

hogginbama

Thank you for your service. I will be going out the door myself in April 17 after 28+ yrs. Time to leave it to the younger generation.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

SC Hogfan

Will hit my 20 in about 4 months. Gonna keep plugging away at least a couple more. It hasn't always been fun or exciting, but it has always been rewarding. I've been in the AF over half of my life and don't regret it one bit!
Congrats on a huge milestone in your life!!
American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

Pulled(PP)pork

DeltaBoy

Congratulations and thanks for your service.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

rcopela

Huge Congratulations, Thank You so much for your Service..

Hawgndaaz

WPS!!!!

You forgot to put hair in your pic?

just kidding, congrats and thank you sir.

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

Biggus Piggus

Kick ass in the civilian world, Sarge.
[CENSORED]!

Hog Nutt

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 31, 2016, 07:29:27 pm
Got to stand on the stage and get my retirement award with my Grandpa, who retired from the Air Force in 1975 as a Senior Master Sergeant. 84 years old and still truckin.

That's awesome. Congrats and thank you for the service. My oldest son joined the Air Force back in February. He is now at Tinker AFB since last month. I'm glad he's fairly close to us.

CPO Hog

Congrats. My dad retired at Fort Polk in 1963.

flynhog

Saturdays are for football........forever now!
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

batonrougehawg

Congratulations on your retirement and thank you for your service! Woo Pig!

bob slydell

Congrats Grosser! I've still got 8 years until I get to 20. Are you staying in the Polk area?  :puke:
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Congrats fellow veteran!

I hope your retirement is even more than what you're hoping.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Bob Slydell on September 02, 2016, 10:37:11 am
Congrats Grosser! I've still got 8 years until I get to 20. Are you staying in the Polk area?  :puke:

For right now. I've done quite a bit of networking down here in the last 3 years. Enough to land a gig with a contractor. But in the next 90 days I could end up anywhere from Arizona to Korea to Nevada.

smb

Congrats, and thank you and your families service to our country.
GeorgiaHOG