Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How is Kentucky still ranked??

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 10, 2018, 08:28:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

17-7 6-5 in the SEC and prolly gonna lose tonight and we could be tied with them if we win.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

Wow Kentucky is getting blown out, yeah still not seeing how y'all said we should've beat A&M at A&M
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Breems

They're extremely average and in no way a projected "5" seed. That's a name-brand ranking for you.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

TNhawgfan

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 10, 2018, 08:47:08 pm
Wow Kentucky is getting blown out, yeah still not seeing how y'all said we should've beat A&M at A&M
Should have played them earlier in the season if we wanted that win
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HeyHogs

HiggiePiggy

Calipari is leaving soon in my opinion.  Maybe not the end of this year, but I say he is gone in the next 3
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

hogsanity

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 10, 2018, 08:28:41 pm
17-7 6-5 in the SEC and prolly gonna lose tonight and we could be tied with them if we win.

And they won't be ranked when the new polls come out.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on February 10, 2018, 08:59:31 pm
Calipari is leaving soon in my opinion.  Maybe not the end of this year, but I say he is gone in the next 3

Cavs may give him complete control to keep Lebron

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 10, 2018, 09:10:59 pm
Cavs may give him complete control to keep Lebron

No coach has had control when LeBron is on their team...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

GoHogs1091

Because of name only.

Calipari is really showing his coaching inadequacies this season though.  He is really a sub-par Coach who only benefits from having elite type talent.

The Hogs need to beat this pedestrian Kentucky team in Bud Walton this season.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 10, 2018, 09:20:23 pm
No coach has had control when LeBron is on their team...

LeBron and Cal are tight

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 10, 2018, 09:28:25 pm
LeBron and Cal are tight

Until things are going bad then Cal would be kicked to the curb. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

HamIAm

First time a Cal coached team has lost 3 in a row at Kentucky.  Up next, @ Auburn. Could be looking at 4 in a row.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 10, 2018, 09:28:25 pm
LeBron and Cal are tight

So you think that Cal would be in charge if he coached LBJ?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

HeyHogs

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: HamIAm on February 10, 2018, 09:30:36 pm
First time a Cal coached team has lost 3 in a row at Kentucky.  Up next, @ Auburn. Could be looking at 4 in a row.
I hope they win against Auburn. I want that RPI sky high when we play them.

oldbooniehog

They are still ranked because they are named "Kentucky" and for no other reason.

Duke and North Carolina would also be still ranked, if they had the identical record and merely swapped names on the front of the jersey.

Ooops, my bad.

North Carolina has ONE MORE LOSS than Kentucky and is actually ranked higher than KY is.

That only bolsters my point, I think.

King Kong

I guess the answer is they won't be after this week

titsonboar

panhandlepig

hogsanity

There is a poster here who posted early in the season that Ky might lose 10 games, looks like he knew what he was talking about. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hoggish1

Quote from: Breems on February 10, 2018, 08:48:59 pm
They're extremely average and in no way a projected "5" seed. That's a name-brand ranking for you.

Absolutely.

Wonder how long Calipari will be tolerated in KY.  He should have gone to the NBA a year or two earlier, while he name had value.  The scam that "we are young—youngest in college basketball" is wearing thin with Cat Nation.

FineAsSwine

Where is MountieDawg?  ??? Let him explain this. He comes in here to crap on the Hogs all the time while bragging on Calipari and KY. Awfully quiet lately. Frontrunners can't stand the pain. Haha.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Hog N Bama

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on February 10, 2018, 08:59:31 pm
Good.