Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank you coaches and welcome new recruits

Started by razorbackfan86, February 03, 2016, 12:13:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan86

Wanted to try something positive here.

Thanks to all the coaches for your hard work this recruiting season. I know sometimes we fans get caught up in all the "stars" and what not but you guys truly do know how to evaluate talent. You have proven that over the last couple years. We are going toe to toe and playing smash mouth football with the big boys. (bama, lsu etc) I am very excited for the years to come under this coaching staff. Thanks again for your hard work, now take some time off to be with your family you've earned it.

To the new recruits. Welcome to Hog nation. Thank you for choosing to be uncommon. I look forward to watching you play for this university and wish you nothing but the best.

WPS GO HOGS!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

opineonswine

greenie

No doubt.  Lots of effort this year by our coaches/staff. 
Let's get excited about spring ball.

Arthur pigby sellers.

Yep obvious those guys are trying hard.  Just too hard to overcome our severe lack of instate talent compared to the rest of the SEC.

Love those Hogs

Kudos to this coaching staff for swinging for the fences.  You don't know if you don't try!  We met needs with this class and upgraded several positions so time to develop these young men and prepare for next season.
Hogs 4 Life!

Uncommon

Amen.  Welcome.  And to the coaches, you gave it your all.  We thank you.  Please don't screw up in September this season.

Hogs958

I really really like Putu. He passes the eye test( 6'2 195 ), and is a Ball hawk. I think he'll be a hell of a find.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Uncommon on February 03, 2016, 12:19:50 pm
Please don't screw up in September this season.

If we can get September figured out watch out!

Uncommon

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on February 03, 2016, 12:25:19 pm
If we can get September figured out watch out!
And the A&M game.  Those losses the past 2 season were infuriating considering we were the better team at the end of both of those seasons.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Uncommon on February 03, 2016, 12:27:57 pm
And the A&M game.  Those losses the past 2 season were infuriating considering we were the better team at the end of both of those seasons.

Agreed and the 4th quarter against bama.

TXrazorback

Very pleased with the hard work of our coaches and cannot wait to see the new guys on the team build something special.  GO HOGS!
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!