Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting Show

Started by lefty08, February 03, 2016, 10:04:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty08

Arkansas recruiting show just started in case you guys want to check it out
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

theFlyingHog

lefty08

Then less than 5 MI uses late the sec network puts up a logo of your event has ended, during coach B's talk

Thank you espn
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

lefty08

hawginbigd1

CBB- wanted to sign 2 RBs but signed 1 and 1/2 Hammonds will split time at RB/WR.

theFlyingHog

Eh. I'm getting some garbage about no account returned from upda. Logged in on my directv

lefty08

Quote from: theFlyingHog on February 03, 2016, 10:12:17 am
Eh. I'm getting some garbage about no account returned from upda. Logged in on my directv

It's working for me now

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on February 03, 2016, 10:07:31 am
CBB- wanted to sign 2 RBs but signed 1 and 1/2 Hammonds will split time at RB/WR.

Yeah, to me, Hammonds has always looked like an athlete who would be used as an offensive utility player.  Very nice to have. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15