Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Capps, Guidry, Dee Walker, Marshall and Jordan Jones faxes are all in

Started by Waldron_Hog, February 03, 2016, 07:47:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg_Thai'd

Big WPS to Jones and Capps for being committed and never wavering for quite a while. Let's Get It!!
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

onebadrubi

Where can we get these updates?  Yall following a hashtag or something on Twitter?

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on February 03, 2016, 07:53:55 am
Big WPS to Jones and Capps for being committed and never wavering for quite a while. Let's Get It!!

Yes Sir :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

srange98

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on February 03, 2016, 07:53:55 am

Yessir!

RazorBassin

Hogberry Snortcake

Laughing Hog

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 03, 2016, 07:55:57 am
Where can we get these updates?  Yall following a hashtag or something on Twitter?

I've been picking it up off the ar official site and 247 (btw, they are showing 2 more signees than official site at this time) Hitting refresh, a lot
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: aar0n on February 03, 2016, 07:48:45 am

This young man is going to disappoint a lot of highly regarded cornerbacks parents one day... Many don't realize just how good he is going to be... Woo Pig  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

aar0n

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on February 03, 2016, 10:18:31 am
This young man is going to disappoint a lot of highly regarded cornerbacks parents one day... Many don't realize just how good he is going to be... Woo Pig  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Absolutely, been sold on him for a while and thought he was very underrated.  I think he'll redshirt and put on some muscle, and from there it's off to the races for him.