Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Signing Day Predictions?

Started by arkansasbred, February 02, 2016, 09:22:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkansasbred

Anyone care to make a prediction on the signing day decisions that we will be keeping up with? Fulton and Cleveland would be the biggest names but feel free to include any who you think are in the fence or any flips that you think could be possible. For me:

Cleveland= Hogs. I think the tweets by his cousin are very telling.  :razorback:

Fulton= LSU.  :puke: It would be hard for any young man to make a decision as important as this one when a parent is so vehemently against us. If he chooses us I would definitely say he would be truly UNCOMMON.

Any chance for us with Tyrell Alexander?

Uncommon

Quote from: arkansasbred on February 02, 2016, 09:22:21 pm
Any chance for us with Tyrell Alexander?
No.

Looking at:
Bundage
Cleveland
Fulton
NSD surprise

HOGS82

I'll be bold and predict both Fulton & Cleveland will be Hogs.

No, I don't have any inside information or a source.

:razorback:
Quote from: mindemon on November 24, 2023, 06:58:31 pmThe 'Fire Sam Pittman' crowd are going to be eating their words next year. Trust me.

Oliver

Cleveland to TCU
Fulton to LSU
I'll go with Bundage as our surprise signing tomorrow

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: HOGS82 on February 02, 2016, 09:27:41 pm
I'll be bold and predict both Fulton & Cleveland will be Hogs.

No, I don't have any inside information or a source.

:razorback:
This place is just crawling with inside info and sources.  Surely you can come up with something...

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

DiamondHogFan

I say we sign AT LEAST 21 recruits that are very excited to be razorbacks.  Maybe more, but no less that that.  BOLD.

ceegar

None of the above.  Will be a couple of surprises though as in Plan C guys.  Probably hold a couple of schollies as well for future possibilities.  Saying that I believe we still have a good class.  Ending up rank wise about the same as usual, maybe a notch or 2 better.
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

TX HOG

Same here. Hope I'm wrong. My gut says we will strike out with the above mentioned. I did have greasy pizza for dinner, so maybe that's all it is...

Tortfeasor

I don't think we have any surprises in the works. Just waiting on the big two to find out.

arkansasbred

Anyone care to go on the record with their predictions?

Oliver

Quote from: arkansasbred on February 02, 2016, 09:53:16 pm

Sure

But I'll change my Cleveland to TCU pick to Florida

20hog11

I'll be bold and say we get Fulton and Cleveland. The recent tweets by some of our commits have me feeling like something is up.... :razorback:

https://twitter.com/so_splash/status/694718667674644481

Could end up being nothing. We shall see.

arkansasbred

Quote from: 20hog11 on February 02, 2016, 09:59:56 pm
I'll be bold and say we get Fulton and Cleveland. The recent tweets by some of our commits have me feeling like something is up.... :razorback:
It is hard not to get my hopes up on Fulton when Harris seems to think we have a good shot. But I feel as if the pressure from his dad will win out in the end. I sure to hope I'm wrong.

arkansasbred

Quote from: Oliver on February 02, 2016, 09:28:53 pm
Cleveland to TCU
Fulton to LSU
I'll go with Bundage as our surprise signing tomorrow

I'd be very happy to get Bundage. I really like his size for a hybrid type position. Can't help but feel OSU is the one to beat though.

Tony Perkis

Cleveland - UF
Fulton - LSU
Bundage - Not Arkansas

Guess? That ain't no guess. That's what it's gonna be.

Tortfeasor

Quote from: Tony Perkis on February 02, 2016, 10:10:40 pm
Cleveland - UF
Fulton - LSU
Bundage - Not Arkansas

Guess? That ain't no guess. That's what it's gonna be.

Unfortunately, I'm with you. Good class though and filled some real needs.

RzRbAcK18

ceegar

I know nothing but here goes.
Cleveland - FL
Fulton - LSU
Bundage - OSU
Daniels - Texas
BJones - Texas
Porter - Texas
Pennamon - AL
Alexander - OSU
Jacobs - AL
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

buldozer

I predict we don't get a single one of the big NSD announcements.... where they end up if not Arkansas, I could care less... feeling like Charlie Brown.... again

RaisinHog

Freak it usually not the optimist but il say we get Cleveland and Fulton goes south .. What the heck

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: arkansasbred on February 02, 2016, 09:53:16 pm

I predict that, regardless of what happens tomorrow, we'll sign a excellent class. WPS!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

porkinsons disease

I'll play...only guessing

Fulton-hogs
Cleveland-UF
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

arkansasbred

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: buldozer on February 02, 2016, 10:21:20 pm
I predict we don't get a single one of the big NSD announcements.... where they end up if not Arkansas, I could care less... feeling like Charlie Brown.... again

The decision making of an 18 year old shouldn't determine your mood or outlook on things unless it's your 18 year old. If you keep feeling like Charlie Brown, that's a you problem. No offense.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

PorkRinds

ADavisTheGOAT

Found it interesting that Dan Enos starting following D'Vaughn Pennamon on Twitter today. And to add to that, Pennamon didn't announce his final decision between Bama, Piss, and A&M like he was expected to tonight.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Uncommon

Quote from: Hogfan991 on February 02, 2016, 10:46:21 pm
Found it interesting that Dan Enos starting following D'Vaughn Pennamon on Twitter today. And to add to that, Pennamon didn't announce his final decision between Bama, Piss, and A&M like he was expected to tonight.
Well...hopefully he can get some calls in before bedtime.

hollywood hog

pigture perfect

I'm either feeling sick over what's about to happen or its that room temperature chicken casserole I ate a little while ago.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

duckman

Prediction, nobody has a clue what Fulton is doing, but they will say they do...

presidenthog

Cleveland-fu
Fulton-sticks it to boneemud, hogs baby!!! woo go hogs go hogs!!! (this prediction is based on whiskey and my inner troll) woooo!!

oh ya super secret RB we have been recruiting-hogs

redeye

I'll just be glad when NSD is over, so all the experts of doom can go back to not following recruiting.

whosiskid

There is a possibility of a signing day surprise not unlike when Philon came to the Hogs, but otherwise I'm expecting any new comments. Or, rather, I don't expect any more commits from the names we've been following. I'm a little disappointed that we couldn't get a commit from that huge batch of 4 and 5 star kids. I don't think a program is necessarily driven by end of cycle commits, but it neither are they hurt by them. We will be OK without Cleveland, Fulton, Porter, etc., but we would have been better with them. I still expect to win a lot of games next year. If we can just avoid losing those early season games that we ought have been winning the past two years, we'll be fine.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

Hambunctious

Fulton - UF
Cleveland - UF

As good a guess as anyone's
I don't care if others use my avatar, but don't claim it's yours exclusively.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

jjdlc

Anybody have Pennamon coming here?

Uncommon

Quote from: jjdlc on February 03, 2016, 07:51:49 am
I had NSD surprise so I think I get a small amount of points.

davispard

Quote from: jjdlc on February 03, 2016, 07:51:49 am
Actually, I did post that it was not over with him.. 

Uncommon

Welp.  Back to reducing the heart rate.

NLRHog92

Doesn't look like any surprises happening our way. Total flame out... At least we haven't had anyone expected to sign flip (knock on wood)  :(

HogFanFromTheHills

Quote from: davispard on February 03, 2016, 07:55:51 am
Actually, I did post that it was not over with him..

It's over now he is ole miss tenth LOI. Like someone's already said looks like another quiet NSD for the hogs. Not expecting to pull Bundage or Fulton.

jjdlc

Quote from: HogFanFromTheHills on February 03, 2016, 08:59:50 am
It's over now he is ole miss tenth LOI. Like someone's already said looks like another quiet NSD for the hogs. Not expecting to pull Bundage or Fulton.

Actually, shocked he stuck with Ole Miss, was really expecting him to end up at A&M or Bama.

HogFanFromTheHills

Quote from: jjdlc on February 03, 2016, 09:00:51 am
Actually, shocked he stuck with Ole Miss, was really expecting him to end up at A&M or Bama.

Im still crossing my fingers we flip someone but I'm not getting my hopes up. Watching what's going on nationally now Texas is moving up quickly.

SemperHawg

Quote from: HogFanFromTheHills on February 03, 2016, 09:06:11 am
Im still crossing my fingers we flip someone but I'm not getting my hopes up. Watching what's going on nationally now Texas is moving up quickly.
Charlie Strong on his way to making Texas fans insufferable again.

HogFanFromTheHills

Quote from: SemperHawg on February 03, 2016, 09:07:41 am
Charlie Strong on his way to making Texas fans insufferable again.

We will see, but I don't see it happening that way. My money would be more on the likelihood strong gets ran out. I hope they got a new qb.

razorbackchamps94