Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Daniels Final 2

Started by JusJim, February 02, 2016, 07:00:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JusJim

WooPig90

TDHawgs

Unfollow... nothing personal.. time to move on!

Bubba's Bruisers

Smoke and mirrors.  This obviously means he's signing with Hogs.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HOGINTENNESSEE

Still someone here will not believe it

JusJim

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 02, 2016, 07:01:48 pm
Never had a good feeling about  him.  Time to move on.

HOGS82

Never really understood why he wanted an offer from the Hogs so bad just to tell us thanks, but no thanks.

Having grown up in Fayetteville myself, although some may consider it to be a bad career move, I would take a chance to play for the Hogs over a full-ride to MIT.

That's just me though  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Quote from: mindemon on November 24, 2023, 06:58:31 pmThe 'Fire Sam Pittman' crowd are going to be eating their words next year. Trust me.

Music City Hog

Astonishing to me that this kid is still being discussed on here.  He eliminated Arkansas when he decided to visit a&m

Wildhog

Should have given him a conditional offer earlier.

But MCH is right.  Time to move on.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hawgar The Horrible

I'll gladly accept non-surprises like this all night long.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Tarheelhawg

I am happy with Jonathan Marshall!!!!  He wants to be a Razorback at 6'4' 275 with v. little fat and little to no drama.

Hog Waller

Quote from: Tarheelhawg on February 02, 2016, 07:05:46 pm
I am happy with Jonathan Marshall!!!!  He wants to be a Razorback at 6'4' 275 with v. little fat and little to no drama.

Me too...this young man appears to be very athletic.

3kgthog

Daniels appears to be more of a run stuffer. We're fine in that regard. Not that quality depth is a bad thing. Our talent drop off from the ones to the twos/threes is still more than I think most of us would prefer if we're serious about this SEC thing.

TNhawgfan

Instead of drop the mic, i feel we dropped the ball on him
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hollywood hog

This one doesn't even hurt.  We're super strong along the DL.  Porter hurts. Pollard hurt.  Daniels should've worked harder in school and this wouldn't be an issue. 

Hambunctious

Couldn't care less about someone who went full blown kindergarten nanny nanny boo boo over when he got an offer.   Extremely childish.
I don't care if others use my avatar, but don't claim it's yours exclusively.

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

jgphillips3

Why decommit from OU just to put them back in the final two?  That makes no sense. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 02, 2016, 08:02:05 pm
Why decommit from OU just to put them back in the final two?  That makes no sense. 

Cornelius decomitted from us, then picked us again later. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Uncommon

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 02, 2016, 08:03:36 pm
Cornelius decomitted from us, then picked us again later.
I will say this.  You have been good at pointing out some hypocritical points today.

HogFoo

Kind of crazy he basically begged for a hog offer until it came thru, then decommitted from OU only to put them back in his supposed final 2.  Makes u wonder if that was his whole plan the whole time. Make it look like he was gonna switch to the hogs(after he qualified and got an offer) only to build up some extra drama for himself as well as spurn the hogs now when he recommits to OU.  Watch, id almost guarantee he goes back with OU.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Uncommon on February 02, 2016, 08:07:37 pm
I will say this.  You have been good at pointing out some hypocritical points today.

Go on...

factchecker

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 02, 2016, 08:02:05 pm

It might be legit. 

It might be a troll job to get back at the okie fans who tweeted some NASTY stuff at him.

https://twitter.com/clicclac97/status/694322073078882304
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Uncommon

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 02, 2016, 08:16:43 pm
Go on...
Not that you're being a hypocrite but that you're debunking people's statements by pointing out previous times in which it benefited us.

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

KlubhouseKonnected

I got no problem with the kid, would have liked to have him, but his choice is made and I'd like it if we all moved on.

I know, I know.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Uncommon on February 02, 2016, 08:18:53 pm
Not that you're being a hypocrite but that you're debunking people's statements by pointing out previous times in which it benefited us.

LOL. Gotcha. Yes, I wasn't certain if you were calling me a hypocrite.  I get that many don't care for me here, but nobody has ever accused me of hypocrisy. 

Uncommon

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 02, 2016, 08:24:59 pm
LOL. Gotcha. Yes, I wasn't certain if you were calling me a hypocrite.  I get that many don't care for me here, but nobody has ever accused me of hypocrisy.
I'm enjoying it.  I get a little peeved by some of the negativity by some others but I also realize they are just seeing it a different way, consider their opinions, and hope it happens differently.

SemperFi

Quote from: Music City Hog on February 02, 2016, 07:04:11 pm
Astonishing to me that this kid is still being discussed on here.  He eliminated Arkansas when he decided to visit a&m

MCH, agreed! I really don't care where these non-Razorbacks end up.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Uncommon

Nothing wrong with waiting a little bit longer to see for sure.  This should be the last thread made discussing Chris Daniels.

Oliver

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 02, 2016, 08:23:22 pm
I got no problem with the kid, would have liked to have him, but his choice is made and I'd like it if we all moved on.

I know, I know.

You would have liked to have had him even though he decided to go elsewhere?  Come on.  Throw in a, "We were already fine at his position anyway" or a "if we get Recruit X at his position instead, we'll be better off"

You aren't doing it right

Hogsfan1981

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HOGS82

Quote from: mindemon on November 24, 2023, 06:58:31 pmThe 'Fire Sam Pittman' crowd are going to be eating their words next year. Trust me.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Oliver on February 02, 2016, 08:39:57 pm
You would have liked to have had him even though he decided to go elsewhere?  Come on.  Throw in a, "We were already fine at his position anyway" or a "if we get Recruit X at his position instead, we'll be better off"

You aren't doing it right

I know. I know.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Paul

Quote from: HogFoo on February 02, 2016, 08:15:53 pm
Kind of crazy he basically begged for a hog offer until it came thru, then decommitted from OU only to put them back in his supposed final 2.  Makes u wonder if that was his whole plan the whole time. Make it look like he was gonna switch to the hogs(after he qualified and got an offer) only to build up some extra drama for himself as well as spurn the hogs now when he recommits to OU.  Watch, id almost guarantee he goes back with OU.
we got trolled by a recruit.  Wasn't the 1st time;  won't be the last

buldozer

And to think he could have been a home town hero.....

pondwater jack

Quote from: Tarheelhawg on February 02, 2016, 07:05:46 pm
I am happy with Jonathan Marshall!!!!  He wants to be a Razorback at 6'4' 275 with v. little fat and .little to no drama
THIIIISSSSSS!!!!
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

HOGINTENNESSEE

texas tush hog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 02, 2016, 07:01:48 pm

Anything's possible.

thebignasty

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 02, 2016, 10:25:46 pm
How them feet feeling?
Hopefully they're big as geese and totally unbearable.

factchecker

Texas just stole a DT from LSU

https://twitter.com/_DChristmas/status/694739524727865344

Hate the whorns---- but they might have one nasty group of DTs. 
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Uncommon

Quote from: factchecker on February 02, 2016, 10:55:25 pm
Not better than Guipps.

Country Stylz

Quote from: factchecker on February 02, 2016, 10:55:25 pm
Texas just stole a DT from LSU

https://twitter.com/_DChristmas/status/694739524727865344

Do they come for Guidry now? LSU I mean.

AugustaHog

He's all Hog.  You don't get shunned and turned away like he has and go there.

factchecker

Quote from: Country Stylz on February 02, 2016, 11:01:10 pm

I don't think so or at least I hope not. I think they are after what they "perceive" to be bigger fish.

I have no idea what to think right now.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Uncommon

Quote from: factchecker on February 02, 2016, 11:06:33 pm
I don't think so or at least I hope not. I think they are after what they "perceive" to be bigger fish.

I have no idea what to think right now.
I forgot who I was last week.

scruf

Zero surprise. Zero drama. Nothing to see here.

redeye

Quote from: Country Stylz on February 02, 2016, 11:01:10 pm

I think they did that a long time ago, but Guidry wasn't interested.