Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Jones

Started by COACHINTEXAS, January 31, 2016, 07:15:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

COACHINTEXAS

Are we still recruiting Brandon Jones? Why doesn't a number of our coaches visit him like they did Fulton. Would be awesome to get 2 top 3 DB's. Anyone have any news?
No one plans to fail, they fail to plan!!!!

davispard

Quote from: COACHINTEXAS on January 31, 2016, 07:15:43 pm
Are we still recruiting Brandon Jones? Why doesn't a number of our coaches visit him like they did Fulton. Would be awesome to get 2 top 3 DB's. Anyone have any news?
Dead period. 

King Kong

Quote from: COACHINTEXAS on January 31, 2016, 07:15:43 pm

Clay was supposed to have visited him last week. I assume Jones made it know he wasn't coming to Arkansas then

Hogginout

Most are saying he is a Texas lock
Hogs 4 Life

Pork Ranger

Jeremy Crabtree saying he'll choose from Horns, Aggies, Baylor and Hogs. At least we made the table

Richard Davenport

Pork Ranger

TrueBlue

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 01, 2016, 08:42:23 am
Texas or Baylor.

He could have showcased his skills in the SEC...but with...

Baylor - the defense struggles with that offense only being on the field two minutes a drive.

Texas - like it or not Charlie is not the answer.... unless the question is: "Who is the next coach to be fired in the Big 12?"

hei5manhog

There was a stat on one of the radio shows that in the last 2 years there's been 34 1st & 2nd round picks (full disclosure: none from the hogs)  from the SEC and like only 6 from the Lil 12. Good luck to him though. Honestly.
"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

scruf

Micahh Smith's commitment signaled that B. Jones was off the table.

Hogfan46

COCHISE

passinghog

I couldn't imagine wanting to play defense in the Big 12 conference. On the field for 35-40 minutes a game and playing 80+ snaps a game. Yikes....

HogFanDan

I don't get the attraction to two programs about to fire their coaches and one who is about to have a monstrous PR nightmare.

Uncommon

Quote from: HogFanDan on February 02, 2016, 03:20:16 pm
I don't get the attraction to two programs about to fire their coaches and one who is about to have a monstrous PR nightmare.
He wants to stay in-state.  If I had to send my kid somewhere, I'd likely go with TCU, Texas, or Houston.  TCU because of the great stability even through a conference transition, Texas because Charlie at least instills having good character in his program, and Houston because Tom Herman is just a very good coach.

Not Baylor because they are absolute scum and not Texas A&M because the fans are insane and cultish.

tophawg19

After seeing cuffee and another texas recruit do what they did , I'm not sure about Strong's character. A & M Sent the other kid packing and pulled his offer on the spot
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Uncommon

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 02, 2016, 03:31:36 pm
After seeing cuffee and another texas recruit do what they did , I'm not sure about Strong's character.
How is that Strong's fault?  I doubt he's telling them to do this.

onebadrubi

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 02, 2016, 03:31:36 pm
After seeing cuffee and another texas recruit do what they did , I'm not sure about Strong's character. A & M Sent the other kid packing and pulled his offer on the spot

Wait, Texas commits or at least seemingly no public commits did the same thing on A&M visits that Cuffee did here at Arkansas on his visit?  Got any more info or a link to the story?  I'd like to read that.

Danny J

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 02, 2016, 03:38:05 pm
Wait, Texas commits or at least seemingly no public commits did the same thing on A&M visits that Cuffee did here at Arkansas on his visit?  Got any more info or a link to the story?  I'd like to read that.
Me too....that would be very interesting

Razorpigg

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 02, 2016, 03:38:05 pm

You guys correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Sumlin cancelled his visit before he even got there. Not sure if he heard what Cuffee pulled on his visit here or something else.

scruf

HogFoo

Brandon jones commits to the Whorns ::hornsdown::  makes you wonder if him and cuffee weren't just here going after whaley too.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogFoo on February 03, 2016, 08:37:16 am
Brandon jones commits to the Whorns ::hornsdown::  makes you wonder if him and cuffee weren't just here going after whaley too.
yep. it's why the Horn guys were so confident about him.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

3kgthog

Sinking ship, new coach in 2 years, maybe less. Hope he owns a PFD.

LRHawg

Even if you were a horn fan as a kid, how you could you go there and not wonder from day to day who your coach will be? I don't get it.

greenie

First OleMiss trolls us this morning, now 247 has gotten into the act...

SemperFi

Screw Texas and let's please kill this thread so as not to give any longhorn any of our time. He's not worth the conversation.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

HogFoo

I agree lets kill all threads that have 'the enemy'  players on them..  cuz that's what they are now.  if they aren't for us, then they are against us.   

Mods kill this one too please.  ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown::
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

WooPig90