Started by BPsTheMan, August 05, 2016, 05:57:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BPsTheMan

I'm not advocating banning him

But I am advocating keeping him out of Other Arkansas Colleges and Universities

this also goes for Jackrabbitog  >:(

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

thebignasty

I do not hate the wolfs, the wolfs are one of my favorite teams named after an animal in the state.

I think this should be merged into the hrvs greatest hits thread.

Seminole Indian

Sorry, hating A-State does  not disqualify anyone from posting here, anymore that hating an SEC team ( Most posters seem to hate multiple SEC teams) disqualify anyone from posting on the SEC forum.

Just be somewhat nice in expressing your hate.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Seminole Indian on August 05, 2016, 12:58:19 pm
Sorry, hating A-State does  not disqualify anyone from posting here, anymore that hating an SEC team ( Most posters seem to hate multiple SEC teams) disqualify anyone from posting on the SEC forum.

Just be somewhat nice in expressing your hate.

I hate HRV
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.