Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why did Arkansas State steal Nevada's mascot hand gesture?

Started by BPsTheMan, October 11, 2015, 12:08:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BPsTheMan

ASU, you have time to reconsider this move before very many people notice.

You just don't steal another team's hand gesture.

Do I need to tweet this to that Mohajir guy?

GolfNut57

Considering the NC State Wolfpack had that hand signal first why don't you ask why Nevada stole it from NC State? Are you still that butt hurt over getting kicked off the ASU board?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

BPsTheMan

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

BPsTheMan

GolfNut57

It was your lame ass that created the thread on here about ASU. And yet they are the ones allegedly dishing it out? You must really be butt hurt over that latest loss to Bama huh?
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: GolfNut57 on October 12, 2015, 07:59:44 am
It was your lame ass that created the thread on here about ASU. And yet they are the ones allegedly dishing it out? You must really be butt hurt over that latest loss to Bama huh?

exactly

I'm butthurt that ASU has something to do with us losing to Bama

Kicking Wing