Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hope Oregon really beats the dog crap out of ASU Indians tonight

Started by BigSexyHog, September 01, 2012, 11:47:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayettechill14

The more you cheer against Arkansas State, the more you recognize their relevance. I hope they give Oregon a heck of a fight. Would be awesome if they could knock them off!

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Razorback4 on September 01, 2012, 12:29:59 pm
Or I should really say I can't wait to see how bad Oregon beats the dog crap out of ASU Indians tonight

Umm.....we are aware they haven't been the Indians for a few years now right????

Nope I don't follow political correctness.  It's stupid and just gives groups of people something to complain about.  They are the Indians and there is nothing wrong with that name.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

BigSexyHog

Quote from: HOGtradition on September 01, 2012, 12:40:41 pm
This is just stupid. Please keep thoughts like this to yourself.....

No your reply was stupid and please keep your stupid thoughts and replies to yourself......
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hogcard1964

ricepig

Quote from: gostAte on September 01, 2012, 12:54:11 pm
Believe it or not I see more posts concerning the potential asu/ua game here than anywhere else. Personally I hope the ua continues to duck us. Arkansas is too good right now.

Don't read the Den do you? There's a minimum of 4 threads a week on it.

reddogjcss

hoglady

I would normally be for ASU
But I sure don't want to see thread after thread of Arkansas fans clamoring for St. Gus to be our next coach.
So I will probably pull for Oregon.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Porquemada

Quote from: gostAte on September 01, 2012, 01:16:26 pm
It's a wore out topic over there but its still regularly kicked around over here. I used to care 10 years ago but now I'm completely ambivalent to the idea, as are a growing number of stAte fans.
All seven of ASU's fans are tired of it.

cessna8667

gostAte

Quote from: ricepig on September 01, 2012, 02:40:39 pm
Don't read the Den do you? There's a minimum of 4 threads a week on it.

Link the last four from this week.

gostAte

TommyTwoHog

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on September 01, 2012, 12:17:49 pm
I'm not one of the Arkansas Razorback fans that don't like ASU..  I pull for every Arkansas team..  Just how i was brought up and how i will be..  Still a bigger hog fan..
i was too before they hired a dirty coach like Gus.

dc10x1103

Quote from: TommyTwoHog on September 01, 2012, 03:48:31 pm
i was too before they hired a dirty coach like Gus.
why are you posting garbage like this?  does it make you feel good?  gus is a decent human being and no, there is no truth to your statement.

redeye

Wahls

Quote from: Killean on September 01, 2012, 12:00:13 pm
I want Arkansas State to win 7-3 on a defensive touchdown...

This.

But if stAte wins, it's a catch 22. Then we have to listen to their overly annoying fans about how they are the l33t.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

Corkscrew Johnson

I want to play in the National Championship game.  Go Indians!

chiefsfan

Quote from: elksnort on September 01, 2012, 01:07:47 pm
Fair enough. Rooting against an Arkansas team is treasonous though.

No its not...

I root for Arkansas teams when it is a convienence for me to do so.  If I feel it is a benefit to me for an Arkansas team to lose, I will gladly cheer against them.  If you guys want to root against ASU because it would convienence you for Malzahn to not get named from the Arkansas job every week for the next 3 months, then do so.  If you want to root for ASU because you want teams ahead of you in the polls to lose, then by all means do so.

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

AFWarrior83

I want ASU to do well, they're an Arkansas team. I always pull for all thing Arkansas. Plus, I don't dispise Gus like many on here do.
Hogville member since 2005.

Johnny America

Quote from: BigSexyHog on September 01, 2012, 02:23:25 pm
Nope I don't follow political correctness.  It's stupid and just gives groups of people something to complain about.  They are the Indians and there is nothing wrong with that name.

Way to stand up to the man. I do not care why they changed their name. I just call them the red wolves now because A) that is the team name and B) it is a stupid name and people that like it should be forced to hear everyone else say it with a snicker in their voice.
God is not real.

FORTVEGAS

not rooting one way or the other but i like any team ranked above Arkansas to lose. WPS  :razorback:

LambeauLeap

I would love to root for ASU, but if they win I wil have to hear even more ASU smack talk to Hog fans. Makes no sense why they care that much about what the Hogs are doing.

Calling All Hogs

I don't care who wins. I just want Kristi to be happy. It is so sad to hear such a wonderfully opinionated woman talk about how Gus made her shut up all the time.

Root66

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on September 01, 2012, 04:11:45 pm
I want ASU to do well, they're an Arkansas team. I always pull for all thing Arkansas. Plus, I don't dispise Gus like many on here do.

I don't despise him...he just reminds me of the bottomless pit that was Razorback football under Nutt and White. But I do despise Arkansas State Teachers College at Jonesboro. So I hope Oregon mops up the stadium floor with them.

The Divine Swine

Quote from: tennhawg on September 01, 2012, 01:01:51 pm
I will pull for ASU to have a decent game, but strongly dislike gus.

Why?

I understand not wanting Gus as our hc, but i do not get the disdain towards him. He did nothing derogatory towards the Razorbacks other than give us the most offense in the nutt era when malzahn was here that year. Are y'all mad at him for leaving? If so you are crazy. Who would stick around after your boss motho hired a frazzlin qc guy from the cowboys to get in his way. Give me a break. Again, i think we can do better on our next HC than Gus, but no reason to hate on him. I could be wrong, but i have a theory that gus haters = nutt lovers so they carry their disgruntled view towards him for accelerating the motho's long over due departure.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

SwazyHog

Quote from: yraciv on September 01, 2012, 12:53:37 pm
If Malzahn beats Oregon on the road in his 1st game as a 37 point underdog; I'm all but ready to name him our new coach. And I'm in the boat that says he needs 1 or 2 season proving he can win big at ASU before he gets a top tier head coaching gig.
And you're the exact reason I want Oregon to beat A State into submission. Gus is a gimmick coach and nothing more. And since when does winning seasons in the Sunbelt warrent a top tier job in the SEC? I guess it does if you're Ole Miss.
"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

swinemaster

I have enough money on Oregon to cover the 37 point spread to pay for my ridiculously expensive trip back there for the Bama game.  Go Ducks!

Bacons Rebellion

If we're 12-1 and Oregon is 12-1 and Michigan is 12-1, and Florida St. is 12-1 we'll wish Arkansas St. had won tonight.

ChicoHog

don't care about Ark st but I really despise oregon so go Red wolves, Indians, whatever!

cessna8667

In the situation Arkansas State is in tonight, I would root for them in every situation except if Houston Nutt was their coach.  As for Gus, he cannot, but if he could put together enough offense to beat Oregon I would love it.  That means he might be enough coach to build us a long term winner here.

dagnamit

Quote from: BigSexyHog on September 01, 2012, 02:24:57 pm
No your reply was stupid and please keep your stupid thoughts and replies to yourself......
No this thread is stupid. I assume you are a PDAH.

psooie

Looks like a truck ran over a duck and oregon put that imagine on their helmet

Hog Milanese

Oregon is showing how a real Top 25 team plays in an opener...

ThrillaHog

There is a little bit of dog crap laying on the ground already

ihatememphis

This thread came back to bite you in the ass didn't it?  Karma is a bitch.   :puke: :razorback:

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: ihatememphis on September 12, 2012, 01:25:25 pm
This thread came back to bite you in the ass didn't it? 
Actually the bite marks match Jeff Long's dental records.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ihatememphis on September 12, 2012, 01:25:25 pm
This thread came back to bite you in the ass didn't it?  Karma is a bitch.   :puke: :razorback:

For some reason, I don't believe this was your first post ever on Hogville.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?