Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hope Oregon really beats the dog crap out of ASU Indians tonight

Started by BigSexyHog, September 01, 2012, 11:47:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

BigSexyHog

Or I should really say I can't wait to see how bad Oregon beats the dog crap out of ASU Indians tonight

Feralhog

Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HotlantaHog

I am an Arkansas fan but I have no hate for Malzahn, wish him and his team the best when not playing the Hogs. (And no I don't want him as Hogs coach, at least not until he proves to be a much bigger winner than he is now.)

Arkansas Fan

BigSexyHog

Quote from: HotlantaHog on September 01, 2012, 11:51:46 am
I am an Arkansas fan but I have no hate for Malzahn, wish him and his team the best when not playing the Hogs. (And no I don't want him as Hogs coach, at least not until he proves to be a much bigger winner than he is now.)

I am a Gus fan but can't stand the Indians.  Even though I like Gus I can't wait to watch the little Indians get killed by the Ducks.

#1 STUNNA

yraciv

This! I have no illusions that they will go up there and shock the world, but I've got to root for Arkansas boys.  And I do think ASU can have another good 8-9 win season. They've got some playmakers on offense.

Killean

Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

Feralhog

I hope Oregon kicks 'em so hard it'll make em change their name back to injuns
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

mac.dblues

Quote from: Lanny on September 01, 2012, 11:51:15 am
Pulling for an Arkansas team here.

I'm "wit" you on this one.  Oregon losing to ASU couldn't possibly fair well for their #5 ranking and would only help us.

mac.dblues

arky870

the logical man in me says asu needs to win. be better for the hogs in the polls. the other me says i hope they lose by 127 just so the gus lovers will have a reason to cry

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

I'm not one of the Arkansas Razorback fans that don't like ASU..  I pull for every Arkansas team..  Just how i was brought up and how i will be..  Still a bigger hog fan.. 

Break & Run

If Arkansas State can even hang close with Oregon, it'll only make the more delusional ASU fans come out in bigger groves saying Arkansas and ASU should play.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Johnny America

I do not care about ASU one way or the other. I am as concerned with their game as I am the UAPB game. Only difference is I will actually find out the results from the ASU game since they are playing a real team.
God is not real.

gostAte

And they say the hate is one sided. Thanks for pointing out that it is in fact a two way street my friends. Good luck tonight Hogs and go stAte!!!!

Amityvillehogger

September 01, 2012, 12:24:49 pm #18 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 12:26:55 pm by Amityvillehogger
I wonder what ASU fans were thinking when they called them a cupcake team on gameday this morning.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on September 01, 2012, 11:54:46 am
If oregon loses we move up in the polls....lets go indians

Exactly. Indifferent toward ASU. Whatever helps the Razorbacks.

Tejano Jawg

The thing I want most out of this game is for Oregon to get a 'scare'...even if it's just for a half.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

gostAte

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on September 01, 2012, 12:24:49 pm
I wonder what ASU fans were thinking when they called them a cupcake team on gameday this morning.

It hurt my feelings and I cried about it for a while. I'm good now but thanks for reminding me, Gah!!

Razorback4

Or I should really say I can't wait to see how bad Oregon beats the dog crap out of ASU Indians tonight

Umm.....we are aware they haven't been the Indians for a few years now right????

HOGtradition

online-with-swine

I hope ASU loses just b/c I don't want the Malzanistas on here talking smack about he should be the next coach.

Sark.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: The Mafia on September 01, 2012, 12:19:03 pm
If Arkansas State can even hang close with Oregon, it'll only make the more delusional ASU fans come out in bigger groves saying Arkansas and ASU should play.
Oregon could win by 70 and they are still going to cry about playing the Hogs. It is their mission in life. No blow-out can change that.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

scarolinahog

I POST IN CAPS CAUSE I LOVE THE JOKES!

beantownhog

^^^Ditto!^^^
If your tax refund equals your taxes paid in, you don't pay taxes.

yraciv

Quote from: KnilesKankle on September 01, 2012, 12:43:36 pm
I hope ASU loses just b/c I don't want the Malzanistas on here talking smack about he should be the next coach.

Sark.

If Malzahn beats Oregon on the road in his 1st game as a 37 point underdog; I'm all but ready to name him our new coach. And I'm in the boat that says he needs 1 or 2 season proving he can win big at ASU before he gets a top tier head coaching gig.

gostAte

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on September 01, 2012, 12:47:19 pm
Oregon could win by 70 and they are still going to cry about playing the Hogs. It is their mission in life. No blow-out can change that.

Believe it or not I see more posts concerning the potential asu/ua game here than anywhere else. Personally I hope the ua continues to duck us. Arkansas is too good right now.

elksnort

Yeah, let's root against our home state.  Or perhaps it's not your home state.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: BigSexyHog on September 01, 2012, 11:47:42 am
Closer to the truth.

tennhawg

I will pull for ASU to have a decent game, but strongly dislike gus.

Johnny America

Quote from: elksnort on September 01, 2012, 12:55:29 pm
Yeah, let's root against our home state.  Or perhaps it's not your home state.

I love Arkansas. It is my home state. I just do not care about any other in state school other than the Razorbacks. I do not hope they lose all the time. I just honestly never think about them.
God is not real.

elksnort

Quote from: Johnny America on September 01, 2012, 01:03:58 pm
I love Arkansas. It is my home state. I just do not care about any other in state school other than the Razorbacks. I do not hope they lose all the time. I just honestly never think about them.
Fair enough. Rooting against an Arkansas team is treasonous though.

(notOM)Rebel123

September 01, 2012, 01:07:55 pm #37 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:13:26 pm by (notOM)Rebel123
Quote from: gostAte on September 01, 2012, 12:54:11 pm
Believe it or not I see more posts concerning the potential asu/ua game here than anywhere else. Personally I hope the ua continues to duck us. Arkansas is too good right now.

Well, it's been an on-going thread on Tribal Grounds & The Den since those message boards began. They'll play someday. But nobody outside of Arkansas really gives a flip. ASU will have a good team this year. Hope they play well tonight. Just wish they'd ease up on The Gus Infatuation.

Feralhog

Quote from: gostAte on September 01, 2012, 12:23:28 pm
And they say the hate is one sided. Thanks for pointing out that it is in fact a two way street my friends. Good luck tonight Hogs and go stAte!!!!

yeah, we hate you.  hate hate hate.  Actually, it's jealousy disguised as hate.  Yep, jealousy jealousy jealousy. 

Bacons Rebellion

I want:
Arkansas to beat Jacksonville State;
Arkansas State to beat Oregon
UCA to beat Ole miss.
Arkansas Tech to beat Bacone
UAPB to beat Langston

OTTER

I hope they lose big and often this season.  Then maybe, this Malzahn/Razorbacks garbage will cease.  I'd rather step barefoot in dog poop than see Malzahn as the Razorback HC.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

ronmahony

Yeah, I have to root for an Arkansas team. Maybe one of the Ducks will run over and slap Gus. Naw I like Gus all right, just don't want him coaching us.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

gostAte

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on September 01, 2012, 01:07:55 pm
Well, it's been an on-going thread on Tribal Grounds & The Den since those message boards began. They'll play someday. But nobody outside of Arkansas really gives a flip. ASU will have a good team this year. Hole they play well tonight. Just wish they'd ease up on The Gus Infatuation.

It's a wore out topic over there but its still regularly kicked around over here. I used to care 10 years ago but now I'm completely ambivalent to the idea, as are a growing number of stAte fans.

gostAte

Quote from: Feralhog on September 01, 2012, 01:11:49 pm
yeah, we hate you.  hate hate hate.  Actually, it's jealousy disguised as hate.  Yep, jealousy jealousy jealousy. 

Okay okay okay,,, thanks thanks thanks for for for that that that...

(notOM)Rebel123

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: gostAte on September 01, 2012, 01:16:26 pm
It's a wore out topic over there but its still regularly kicked around over here. I used to care 10 years ago but now I'm completely ambivalent to the idea, as are a growing number of stAte fans.
I agree. I think most people are tired of the discussion. Oh well, it's game day and I'm like Bacons Rebellion, hope all the in-state teams do well.

Bacons Rebellion

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on September 01, 2012, 01:29:23 pm
I have divided loyalties for that game. I'm hoping for overtime.
+1...I understand where you're coming from.

hoghelmet14

I have no feelings one way or the other about ASU or mahlzhan..... I just think it would be hilarious if ASU knocked off Oregon! LOL
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!