Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 29, 2024, 08:24:11 am

Coach Beck Show

Started by pitbull1, August 24, 2009, 09:30:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbull1

I hate this show!  They need someone who knows how to talk.  I wish I had a dollar for every time he said Uh!

pgmhawg

hahaha i completely agree..i feel like i'm listening to my grandpa talk sports and all he can remember is up to the year 1985

hogsanity

then, why are u listening?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

bobbybouchet

What happened to Dave Barr being on there?  It's still called B3 but I just hear Beck and Broyles.  I hear Dave on other shows, but not the one that has his name in the title.  Beck just really struggles to find 4 hours worth of material.  2 hours is dedicated to getting hydrated and what's for lunch today.

The Waterboy

"Well, um, uh, now let's see here, uh, Mr. Pitbull.  You, uh, don't need to uh, be ugly about it........  Uhhhhh, I, um, uh, just love to, uh, talk about football uhhhh...... "

Like fingernails down a chalkboard. 

Erockster20

Worst show ever.  I sometimes flip over during commercials, but then realize I would rather hear the commercial.

OKhogfan1959

It's horrible. He's all about Dale..I mean when he was on one day I thought they were going to have an affair together.

hogsanity

Quote from: The Waterboy on August 24, 2009, 10:20:04 am
"Well, um, uh, now let's see here, uh, Mr. Pitbull.  You, uh, don't need to uh, be ugly about it........  Uhhhhh, I, um, uh, just love to, uh, talk about football uhhhh...... "

Like fingernails down a chalkboard. 

Sounds like just about every caller to DTS, or Bo's show or ny other Ar call in show, so why should the hosts be any different?

Quote from: Erockster20 on August 24, 2009, 10:21:35 am
Worst show ever.  I sometimes flip over during commercials, but then realize I would rather hear the commercial.

They why do you keep listening?

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

pipehog

I don't like the show, but it's the only thing on.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: pipehog on August 24, 2009, 11:27:36 am
I don't like the show, but it's the only thing on.

During that time slot, www.theticket.com
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

twistitup

Quote from: pgmhawg on August 24, 2009, 09:45:46 am
hahaha i completely agree..i feel like i'm listening to my grandpa talk sports and all he can remember is up to the year 1985

That's why I listen.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

twistitup

Quote from: bobbybouchet on August 24, 2009, 10:12:23 am
What happened to Dave Barr being on there?  It's still called B3 but I just hear Beck and Broyles.  I hear Dave on other shows, but not the one that has his name in the title.  Beck just really struggles to find 4 hours worth of material.  2 hours is dedicated to getting hydrated and what's for lunch today.

I wonder what happened to Dave B. as well??? He was not all bad.

Fatman

Dave B. is working with Bo now as producer and talent!! Morning Rush is my pick.

twistitup

Quote from: nelson on August 25, 2009, 07:18:47 am
Dave B. is working with Bo now as producer and talent!! Morning Rush is my pick.

Why is it still B3 in the morning. Why not b2?

pitbull1

Only show I can get at this time.