Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strange sights from the Olympics

Started by chortle, August 08, 2008, 02:06:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig Latin

Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

Uncle_dad

Can somebody please do Hootie slapping that beach volleyball player on the @$$?

chortle

Quote from: Uncle_dad on August 20, 2008, 02:52:53 pm
Can somebody please do Hootie slapping that beach volleyball player on the @$$?

Will this work?

Atreyu

Hilarious, but I still cringe seeing him wearing the Hog logo...
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

Uncle_dad

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Reaganite

Razorbackmedic

Please tell me when the olmypics are over you will KEEP doing these. Best part of the work day.

mattpod321

Quote from: solix on August 20, 2008, 05:08:00 pm
holy crap.  by far the best one

This has to be one of the funniest things i've ever seen....i'm still crying...LOL :razorback:
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

SMOKE

these nutt olympic photos have made it to quite a few boards, good job!

rohnjobus

I sent a link to this thread to Soprts Illustrated's "On Campus" section of their website yesterday, & today they included the link in their "Campus Clicks" section.  So you guys are basically internets celebrities now, if you weren't already!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/sioncampus/08/21/ranking-the-hottest-kentucky-wildcats-campus-clicks/index.html

chortle

Quote from: rohnjobus on August 21, 2008, 03:15:29 pm
I sent a link to this thread to Soprts Illustrated's "On Campus" section of their website yesterday, & today they included the link in their "Campus Clicks" section.  So you guys are basically internets celebrities now, if you weren't already!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/sioncampus/08/21/ranking-the-hottest-kentucky-wildcats-campus-clicks/index.html

Dude, that is AWESOME!

+1000 if I could. Well, I guess as a mod in this forum I could, but I don't know how. Thanks for passing that along!

hogrider

Someone needs to come get me and take me to the hospital because I'm dying. ( ROFLMAO )

Warthog

Quote from: TomasPistola on August 19, 2008, 11:12:26 pm
Good Lord Chortle. How do you cut those Nutt's out so clean. You must spend an hour in Photoshop just removing him from the pictures.

This one absolutely cracks me up for some reason.......too funny!

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

El Rushbo

"Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream."
"The difference between Los Angeles and yogurt is that yogurt comes with less fruit"

chortle

chortle

chortle

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

Ex-Trumpet

SpareRib

Quote from: chortle on August 24, 2008, 12:13:45 pm

Chortle - Thanks for the show within the show (a side show?).  This gem is a fitting finale.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Mark Lericos

chortle

Quote from: SpareRib on August 24, 2008, 04:53:21 pm
Chortle - Thanks for the show within the show (a side show?).  This gem is a fitting finale.

No problem. I have had fun with it.

Glad everybody has gotten a few chuckles out of it. I guess we'll have to wait for Dale to have some crazy antics on the sidelines this year and then we can do a Mississippi thread or something, cause I can't wait four more years to make fun of him.  ;D

DEVICEHIGH

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: chortle on August 24, 2008, 01:19:28 pm

It's funny....but in a sad sort of way.  That sounds like every "Houston Nutt Show" I ever listened to.  What an idiot!
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

El Rushbo

"Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream."
"The difference between Los Angeles and yogurt is that yogurt comes with less fruit"

HogKongPhooey

August 27, 2008, 10:03:49 pm #145 Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 10:21:22 pm by HogKongPhooey
nm

HogKongPhooey

DEVICEHIGH

94 Hawg

Oh my, best thread ever. ;D

thanks chortle and all others for contributing.
awesome work!
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

SteveInArk

This thread was one of the summer highlights...   helped me bridge the off-season gap to the new Hog football season...  thanks again to all of you guys for the really good stuff, topnotch ...  :)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown