Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo is lurking Hogville again....

Started by Großer Kriegschwein, November 21, 2017, 07:25:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boar War

Quote from: Three and Snout on November 21, 2017, 09:17:05 pm
Yep.  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arkansas-kicker-suspended-for-dwi/

I guess prj is insinuating Bo was one of “several other people...in the vehicle”, and he was supposed to be driving.

I'm not sure how old Bo is but I would have thought he would be too old to be out drinking with Todd Latourette in 1998.

The Boar War

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 21, 2017, 07:56:26 pm
I think I'm finally done with Bo.  I'm tired of his contrarian schtick.  The last time I listened was for about 5 minutes.  Just long enough to hear Bart going off on the Kansas fans for getting on Baker Mayfield which caused Mayfield to behave like a classless jerk.  I just didn't want to hear anymore.  Besides that, I feel like they routinely make fun of and talk condescendingly to fans and I don't feel like Bo has any emotional attachment to the Hogs, other than a way to make a living.

How would you feel if you had to eat all the money spent on preproduction of "Being Jeff Long"?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: The Boar War on November 21, 2017, 09:43:42 pm
How would you feel if you had to eat all the money spent on preproduction of "Being Jeff Long"?

Lol.

I'm not even gonna........pains me to.........under the .....

Actual footage of Bo prior to the Long firing.
This is my non-signature signature.

Ironhawg

Quote from: The Boar War on November 21, 2017, 09:43:42 pm

That's good stuff right there!  Well played sir!

hawgon

I thought everybody knew that story about Bo and Todd Lauterette.  They went out drinking and Bo was the DD.  Bo ended up getting so drunk that Todd had to drive and Todd got DWI and was suspended for the game.  And, of course, the rest is history.

It was a well known story at the time.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: hawgon on November 21, 2017, 10:04:37 pm
I thought everybody knew that story about Bo and Todd Lauterette.  They went out drinking and Bo was the DD.  Bo ended up getting so drunk that Todd had to drive and Todd got DWI and was suspended for the game.  And, of course, the rest is history.

It was a well known story at the time.

Nope. I was overseas working 5 to 6 13 hour shifts on a RoK Army base across the street from Camp Long.

hawgon

Bo Mattingly personally cost Arkansas an SEC championship and a possible national championship.

fakenews

Is there any non-homer Arkansas media member you people don't hate?

hawgon

Quote from: fakenews on November 21, 2017, 10:16:33 pm

I don't know, Bo.  That MSU game still hurts. 

Porked Tongue

Tony Perkis

Quote from: fakenews on November 21, 2017, 10:16:33 pm
Bertacinni

fakenews

Am I Bo or am I Bolin? No one can seem to be sure.

fakenews

hawgon

Quote from: fakenews on November 21, 2017, 10:19:38 pm
Am I Bo or am I Bolin? No one can seem to be sure.

Well, I don't know.  Are you a leprechaun or normal sized?

Tony Perkis

fakenews

Sort of like Henre Toliver from Louisiana or Frank Ragnow from Minnesota or Rawleigh Williams from Texas.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Tony Perkis on November 21, 2017, 08:39:17 pm
Sure that will give him time to find what he's looking for?
leave it up to Tony Perkis to steal my response....man, no way he finds Bert in 5 minutes because there are rolls upon mounds of phat up under that desk...how Jen got knocked up is one step on the ladder of 1 to 10 in amazement compared to the Immaculate Conception some 2017 or so years ago
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: fakenews on November 21, 2017, 10:25:01 pm
Sort of like Henre Toliver from Louisiana or Frank Ragnow from Minnesota or Rawleigh Williams from Texas.
Lol. Terrible comparison.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Three and Snout on November 21, 2017, 09:17:05 pm
Yep.  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arkansas-kicker-suspended-for-dwi/

I guess prj is insinuating Bo was one of "several other people...in the vehicle", and he was supposed to be driving.

He was the one WHO WAS supposed to be driving.

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2017, 09:24:46 pm

SOme one should call and get in to the show and ask this question

I have thought about it several times....

PRJ

Tony Perkis

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 21, 2017, 10:30:18 pm
He was the one WHO WAS supposed to be driving.

PRJ
Left his booster seat at home.

fakenews

Quote from: Tony Perkis on November 21, 2017, 10:30:17 pm
Lol. Terrible comparison.

Because you dont like it? Jimmy Carter went to UA and isnt a homer. In fact he is the best nonfootball writer in the business. JB loves his Hogs.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: fakenews on November 21, 2017, 10:33:10 pm
Because you dont like it? Jimmy Carter went to UA and isnt a homer. In fact he is the best nonfootball writer in the business. JB loves his Hogs.
Loves them more than Bo? Yes. Bo is a Hog hater. But JB is about as fair and down the middle on Razorback issues that I've heard.

fakenews

Bo doesnt hate the Hogs. Bo takes the side of whichever issue will make him the most money. For the longest time that was being proHogs. Now its anti. When a new coach is hired it will be pro agin

Tony Perkis

Quote from: fakenews on November 21, 2017, 10:35:53 pm
Bo doesnt hate the Hogs. Bo takes the side of whichever issue will make him the most money. For the longest time that was being proHogs. Now its anti. When a new coach is hired it will be pro agin
Fair

onebadrubi

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 21, 2017, 10:31:17 pm
I have thought about it several times....

PRJ

Someone put up the number and I'll give it a shot next week.  I'm out of town all week this week and can't.  That little arss hat needs to be called out

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2017, 10:39:13 pm
Someone put up the number and I'll give it a shot next week.  I'm out of town all week this week and can't.  That little arss hat needs to be called out

877-447-4040

PRJ

Dudeman

I like the show until the fake paul finebaum type callers call in. I turn it off. I hate fake plant calls.
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

onebadrubi

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 21, 2017, 10:43:05 pm
877-447-4040

PRJ

Am I going to have to listen to a full show to hear the segment where they take calls?  I read Hogville a lot, I don't many more iq dings if that's even possible.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2017, 10:46:11 pm
Am I going to have to listen to a full show to hear the segment where they take calls?  I read Hogville a lot, I don't many more iq dings if that's even possible.

Sometimes he takes calls in the 2nd segment.

I have called in several times and when they ask my name I say PorkRind Jimmy and the screener hangs up.... LMAO...

PRJ

WalHog2018

Quote from: hawgon on November 21, 2017, 10:11:44 pm
Bo Mattingly personally cost Arkansas an SEC championship and a possible national championship.
how?

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2017, 10:46:11 pm

And yes....you will have to listen to ignorance galore. Dumb, dumb callers....and Bo will significantly lower your IQ.

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

sowmonella

Quote from: hawgon on November 21, 2017, 10:11:44 pm
Please explain this one.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hogfaninrogers

He is a mediator with an opinion based forum ,on a sports talk show for the fans of the Arkansas program, If you want Homerism tune into anything Grant Hall or Rick Shaffer have to say and that's what you get

porkrindjimmy

rtr

Quote from: hogfaninrogers on November 21, 2017, 10:54:23 pm
He is a mediator with an opinion based forum ,on a sports talk show for the fans of the Arkansas program, If you want Homerism tune into anything Grant Hall or Rick Shaffer have to say and that's what you get
You get more factual information from Grant Hall.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: hogfaninrogers on November 21, 2017, 10:54:23 pm

A mediator? Is that what you call it? Dude whispers in Dale's ear...clips Dale's nails and brushes Dale's hair everytime he is on there. Dude kissed a picture of Bret that sat on his bedside table every night.

He has his favorites. He is no fan of the program, just his boys....

And I am tired of him and his do you know your T scores....I do....

Well Bo, so do I. You sound and act like a menopausal woman.

PRJ

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 21, 2017, 10:49:53 pm
Sometimes he takes calls in the 2nd segment.

I have called in several times and when they ask my name I say PorkRind Jimmy and the screener hangs up.... LMAO...

PRJ

You're world infamous.

WalHog2018

Quote from: longpig on November 21, 2017, 10:59:11 pm
Bo fanboy
not a fanboy. But I don't hate him. I just don't understand that comment or how he cost us an SEC title. I'm not arguing. Just do not know.

CareBear

Quote from: Tony Perkis on November 21, 2017, 07:56:43 pm
I haven't met a single person that enjoys his show. JB needs to do morning and evening show. Easily better than whiney Bo.
Josh Bertacinni is great. He went to Syracuse school of Journalism/Communications, which is one of the better schools in those fields. He doesn't pander to either side. I feel he does a great job of walking the line in regards to  shooting straight without losing access. I suspect that Jeff Long had folks listening for him and monitoring message boards. I started listening to JB circa 2011/2012...at first( like 2 shows) I kinda judged him by his Northeastern accent, but I realized that he was genuine in his assessments of sports & that he truly loved NWA. Bo is Bo. I don't like the fact that he helped spread this BS uncommon propaganda. Bert ain't no Bobby, and Bert ain't no Angel my friends...
I'm super pumped about the future. #eyesforward

porkrindjimmy

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 21, 2017, 11:12:21 pm
Naw...just pissed him off real bad at one point.

PRJ

Oh?

That must have been scary, I'd hate for him to bow up on me.   

Like a min-pin chasing a mouse. Lol

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 21, 2017, 11:07:04 pm
not a fanboy. But I don't hate him. I just don't understand that comment or how he cost us an SEC title. I'm not arguing. Just do not know.

When you are supposed to be the DD for our starting kicker but get tankered up like 900 Indians and it forces our starting kicker to drive em both home and starting kicker gets a DWI driving the lush home...and gets suspended...and we miss a FG to cost us a win at Mississippi State and a rematch against the great pumpkin....

He gets the blame.

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 21, 2017, 11:14:17 pm
Oh?

That must have been scary, I'd hate for him to bow up on me.   

Like a min-pin chasing a mouse. Lol

Bo Mattimgly scary?

LMAO.

He is a joke.

PRJ

Tusks

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 21, 2017, 11:15:28 pm
When you are supposed to be the DD for our starting kicker but get tankered up like 900 Indians and it forces our starting kicker to drive em both home and starting kicker gets a DWI driving the lush home...and gets suspended...and we miss a FG to cost us a win at Mississippi State and a rematch against the great pumpkin....

He gets the blame.

PRJ

I had no idea that's how that deal went down.  what a midget.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Großer Kriegschwein