Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Love the helmet

Started by twistitup, November 08, 2017, 07:55:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

This is a good time to remind everyone that we may differ on who we want as head coach and we may disagree on how JLong is doing at the helm....but....WE ALL MUST KEEP LOVING THE HELMET 

Go Hogs, Beat LSU

Bring that damn boot back.

Through the highs and lows - this is still OUR program. Employees come and go, they are not the lifeblood of the program - it is the fans that make it all work. We will have more head coaches and more AD's in the future...some will be good, some bad - but it's always just a temporary arrangement. What is permanent is the FACT that this is OUR team, The Arkansas Razorbacks. We work here, we live here, we have family here, we love the state, and we need to stick together.

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

WSPHOG

Hoggish1

Quote from: twistitup on November 08, 2017, 07:55:26 am
This is a good time to remind everyone that we may differ on who we want as head coach and we may disagree on how JLong is doing at the helm....but....WE ALL MUST KEEP LOVING THE HELMET 

Go Hogs, Beat LSU

Through the highs and lows - this is still OUR program. Employees come and go, they are not the lifeblood of the program - it is the fans that make it all work. We will have more head coaches and more AD's in the future...some will be good, some bad - but it's always just a temporary arrangement. What is permanent is the FACT that this is OUR team, The Arkansas Razorbacks. We work here, we live here, we have family here, we love the state, and we need to stick together.

Well said!

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hogmolar

I think FOTH said it best.  Right now with all the unknowns the only thing that recruits can see that will always be here will be the school and fan support.  As bad as it is, let us all do our part to keep this program moving in the right direction for years to come.   

NuttinItUp

010HogFan

twistitup

We need more love going around
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

KennyForAD

Go Hogs, Beat LSU

I agree, but the UofA is on the verge of LOSING its fans.  Not how I want it at all, but if Jeff Long is still here five years from now, Arkansas Razorback sports will become a thing of the past, with five to ten thousand fans sitting in a ninety thousand seat stadium, like Miami before Schnellenburger.

Nice thread, Twist.  Remember the Hogs.

WalHog2018

Go Hogs, Beat LSU

THIS FIRES ME UP. Go hogs

Capt. Hamm

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

FutureMan

"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

phadedhawg

sowmonella

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 08, 2017, 10:54:12 am
I agree, but the UofA is on the verge of LOSING its fans.  Not how I want it at all, but if Jeff Long is still here five years from now, Arkansas Razorback sports will become a thing of the past, with five to ten thousand fans sitting in a ninety thousand seat stadium, like Miami before Schnellenburger.
Only the stupid ones.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

rzrbackramsfan

Hogville has gone completely off the rails.  I'm loving it.