Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

9-3 or bust

Started by lamont7906, October 15, 2016, 05:24:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lamont7906

With us being 4-2 and the two best teams in the SEC behind us, 9-3 should be the measuring stick for our program. The SEC West is down. You have one coach in LSU that has been fired, another in Gus that's coaching for his job every game now.
   We was able to put up 30 points on Bama with our working offensive line. Looking at the rest of our schedule the only team that is in Bama league defensively is Florida. Looking at the offenses we have left, Ole miss and Auburn is the only teams that is a real threat to put up 35 plus points.
    Not going 9-3 this year would probably be a telling sign of our program, specially how the rest of the teams is playing. Next year is the year we should all fear.
   Next year we lose over 80 percent of our pass productivity. We lose: Sprinkle, Hatcher, Morgan, Reed and one other reciever. Sprinkle will be gone on the offensive line. On defense we lose Ledbetter, Wise and Ellis. Others we may be losing too but I haven't look at roster just going off of memory.
   As talented Allen is I have not seen no promise in the up incoming recievers. The line seems like it still will be shaky unless the lightbulb hit a couple of the players. The defense looks really shaky too for next year. So not going 9-3 will be a major setback for this program in my opinion even more so looking at next year team and the production that must be replaced.