Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another coaching thread

Started by NorCalRazorback, October 08, 2016, 10:40:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCalRazorback

If you were to give a midseason grade to our O-Line Coach and our D-Coordinator what you give?  My view is that our O-Line still has way too many blown assignments, and maybe the personnel is not the right personnel on the line.  Also, I've never seen so many missed tackles, and so many "wait until you come run into me and hopefully that will stop you" type of tackling.  Good teams teach their player to run at the player, extend the arms, wrap the arms, and roll.  Josh Liddell is a safety.  Safeties need to be hitters... he's not hitting.  Also there was a play where the Bama running back hits the b gap, then runs to the flag, and Henre Toliver can be seen jogging... literally jogging... this was the play that led to the fumble due to a great Coley hit.

Not bashing Bielema, but Bielema needs to send some strong messages to his position coaches because they are just not getting it done.
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20