Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIRE NUTT TONIGHT!!!!!!

Started by 007 License To Squeal, December 02, 2006, 08:45:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

Not palying Mitch should be the last straw!!!
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

beachhawg

Nutt will be gone, no need to fire him. 

JackTNHogfan

Hollywood_HOGan

terrible terrible performance by freakin dick. Why oh why did we NEVER go to Mitch?

Dick was AWFUL!!!

hogfan x

It is sad that a coach's hatrid for a player gets in the way of winning a championship.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it." - Lou Holtz, Arkansas

arkjay19

These kids played their hearts out and came up with big plays every time they were counted out.  But for the second straight week and for the countless time in 9 years, Nutt has been blatantly outcoached.  Bring in a proven winner or promote Gus or Reggie. 

oh yeah, and fire Shibest.

EastexHawg

Actually, I thought inserting Mitch for one play...just to run the QB draw...was even worse than not playing him at all.

It is obvious, based on the number of trick plays involving pass attempts by McFadden and even Cedric Washington, that the coaching staff knows the pass offense with our "traditional" starting QB...Casey Dick...is incapable of beating the good teams on our schedule.

But...Nutt would rather rely on RBs and WRs throwing passes than to play Mustain at QB.

MM-gohogs

Quote from: arkhog9 on December 02, 2006, 08:49:12 pm
These kids played their hearts out and came up with big plays every time they were counted out.  But for the second straight week and for the countless time in 9 years, Nutt has been blatantly outcoached.  Bring in a proven winner or promote Gus or Reggie. 

oh yeah, and fire Shibest.
aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

razorhogfan

Quote from: EastexHawg on December 02, 2006, 08:49:49 pm
Actually, I thought inserting Mitch for one play...just to run the QB draw...was even worse than not playing him at all.

It is obvious, based on the number of trick plays involving pass attempts by McFadden and even Cedric Washington, that the coaching staff knows the pass offense with our "traditional" starting QB...Casey Dick...is incapable of beating the good teams on our schedule.

But...Nutt would rather rely on RBs and WRs throwing passes than to play Mustain at QB.

best post i have read all night

hogheat1

i agree i feel bad for the kids

Adam Stokes

Because we all know how bad of a pass Cedric Washington threw, not.

pioneerhog

Guys they won't fire Nutt. If anything happens it will be that he is told to find another job and JFB will do everything he can to help him get one.

SquirrelMasterFunk

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on December 02, 2006, 08:46:36 pm
terrible terrible performance by freakin dick. Why oh why did we NEVER go to Mitch?

Dick was AWFUL!!!

BECAUSE HDN IS THE WORST COACH IN FOOTBALL.
I WOULDN'T LET HIM COACH A PEEWEE FOOTBALL TEAM.
HIS EGO KNOWS NO LIMIT.
HE WAS OUT TO PROVE HE WAS RIGHT AND THE FANS IN ARKANSAS DON'T KNOW $HIT.
DICK HASN'T BEEN A DESCENT OPTION AT QB ALL YEAR.
HOW CAN A COACH JUSTIFY PULLING A 7-0 STARTER AFTER ONE PICK, BUT LEAVING IN A STRUGGLING DICK FOR 2 FREAKING GAMES.
HE PROVED TO THE WORLD THAT HE HAS AN ANTI-GUS/MITCH AGENDA.
AND THAT AGENDA COST US THE TWO BIGGEST GAMES IN YEARS.

THANKS HOUSTON AND MURRAY ST. MAFIA, YOU ARE CLASSLESS AMATURES.
TONITE, AND LAST WEEK WERE BUSCH LEAGUE AT BEST.

PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR GO TO BAMA, NCST, OR ANYOTHER SCHOOL STUPID ENOUGH TO HIRE YOUR SORRY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, CBAD
user #9084 (the poster formerly known as cbad)

The meaning of life:  Eat less salt, be nice to people, and it is too short for cheap beer! - Stan Bond

Intelligent insults are too often wasted on the uncommonly stupid.

If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your bull****.

excoach

Not playing Mitch today put the last nail in his coffin.

Calling All Hogs

10-4 WILL SUCK. Having 4 loses makes it stand out that we only got 10 wins out of 14 games!

BluffHog

keep dreamin nutts not going anywhere

MM-gohogs

Quote from: cbad on December 02, 2006, 08:52:47 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on December 02, 2006, 08:46:36 pm

Dick was AWFUL!!!

BECAUSE HDN IS THE WORST COACH IN FOOTBALL.
I WOULDN'T LET HIM COACH A PEEWEE FOOTBALL TEAM.
HIS EGO KNOWS NO LIMIT.
HE WAS OUT TO PROVE HE WAS RIGHT AND THE FANS IN ARKANSAS DON'T KNOW $HIT.
DICK HASN'T BEEN A DESCENT OPTION AT QB ALL YEAR.
HOW CAN A COACH JUSTIFY PULLING A 7-0 STARTER AFTER ONE PICK, BUT LEAVING IN A STRUGGLING DICK FOR 2 FREAKING GAMES.
HE PROVED TO THE WORLD THAT HE HAS AN ANTI-GUS/MITCH AGENDA.
AND THAT AGENDA COST US THE TWO BIGGEST GAMES IN YEARS.

THANKS HOUSTON AND MURRAY ST. MAFIA, YOU ARE CLASSLESS AMATURES.
TONITE, AND LAST WEEK WERE BUSCH LEAGUE AT BEST.

PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR GO TO BAMA, NCST, OR ANYOTHER SCHOOL STUPID ENOUGH TO HIRE YOUR SORRY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, CBAD

i enjoyed your manifesto
aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

hogfan x

Great post.  You are exactly right.  Putting Mustain in for one play was a slap in the face.  That was why he got all that extra work this week.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it." - Lou Holtz, Arkansas

HogginIT

Do it now..... Just think of what could have been.
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.

Fletch

Yea and we gave up 69 points the last 2 games as well.
I feel like $100

HogHillbilly

I WILL NOT fly my Razorback Flag in front of my house anymore until Nutt is gone.............I feel like I'm gonna throw up..............
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

Broken Trigger

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on December 02, 2006, 08:45:41 pm
Not palying Mitch should be the last straw!!!

Yeah, especially since he hasn't played him for the last half of the season.  That should be the last of his crap that we have to put up with. 

Oklahawg

Don't let your frustrations over the game/HDN ruin your love of the Hogs.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

OKhogfan1959

Hoghillbilly..Don't let Nutt take the Hogs away from you!! Don't!! No matter what the Nutthuggers say Nutt is not RAzorback football!! I love the effort of these players!! Loved watching them..Unfortunately it is like trying to win with one hand tied behind you..Tired of it..If your starting QB can't pass and everytime you need a big play you have to result to trickaration...I am done with Nutt!! but not my beloved Razorback player!!

Broken Trigger

Furthermore,  I believe that Nutt owes the entire Razorback nation an apology for ever claiming to have a "quick trigger".  That bald-faced lie is an absolute insult to our intelligence. 

Razerburn

How bad does the bleeding have to get before the powers that be fire this jerk-off? My son is 1 1/2 and he could out coach this chump.!!! I'm fricking serious. ???
Wow.......Just Wow!

A great line from Mike Terico's Show "The NFL is just a stepping stone to the SEC".

basscat

HogginIT

This post should be stuck at the top of the board until it happens.
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.

BIGDADDYHOG

He has been good for us this year but he needs to realize we are not playing the rebels, the mounties, or the cyclones this is big boy football call big boy plays.

Bucksnort

That one play for MM was an insult.  An absolute insult. 

ckhawgu

BIGDADDYHOG

Houston Nutt had nothing to do with this loss tonight all GUS and REGGIE FISH

sihog

GO HOGS GO

BIGDADDYHOG

Quote from: pioneerhog on December 02, 2006, 09:14:10 pm
Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:09:39 pm
You can place the blame on two people tonight Gus and Reggie Fish. Gus called a horrible game even the announcer were calling his reverse pass a playground play.
So you think that Gus actually called this game?

Without a doubt in my mind. Everyone on here would be saying GUS finally calle a game if REGGIE hadn't muffed that punt which cost us the game

Rev. Hog

That is exactly my point! If you have to rely on trick plays/gimmicks and running backs and receivers throwing the ball in crucial situations... you have no confidence in your QB, or you know that he is not capable of making the big time play.  

The old saying goes that BIG PLAYERS MAKE BIG PLAYS IN BIG GAMES. Draw your own conclusion.

Shrekster

What game were you watching, BigDaddy??  The reverse pass scored!  What about the oh so original go routes?  Over, and over...oh yeah, lets run the ball up the middle for the last 2 drives!!!  Gus has been out for at least two weeks now...that was nutt ball all the way!
I bleed red...but its cardinal red.

BIGDADDYHOG

Quote from: sihog on December 02, 2006, 09:14:45 pm
trash can

I agree this whole thread is so ridiculous it ought to go to the trash can

pioneerhog

Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:14:24 pm
Do you know why Fish was offered a schollie? So I would say that yes when it comes down to it that it was Nutt's fault. Gus did not call this game or at least not the majority of it.

BIGDADDYHOG

If GUS wsn't calling the game then how come everytime Dick went to the sideline he went straight to GUS not NUTT he was completely out of the huddle.

Kevin

the playground pass they referred to scored us a td!
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

BIGDADDYHOG

Quote from: Kevin on December 02, 2006, 09:17:41 pm
the playground pass they referred to scored us a td!

No when they called it a playground pass was when it was McFadden was intercepted.

RazorRaider

Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:17:26 pm
If GUS wsn't calling the game then how come everytime Dick went to the sideline he went straight to GUS not NUTT he was completely out of the huddle.

He was getting the play Houtston told Gus to call.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

South_Ark_Pig

Quote from: HogHillbilly on December 02, 2006, 09:03:35 pm
I WILL NOT fly my Razorback Flag in front of my house anymore until Nutt is gone.............I feel like I'm gonna throw up..............

send it to me, il gladly fly it with pride

LunaticRed

HDN is not a leader he is a good-o-boy that will have to be forced out along with a few on the asteamed BOARD OF DIRECTORS or laymans terms DICTATORS

BIGDADDYHOG

Quote from: RazorRaider on December 02, 2006, 09:18:47 pm
Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:17:26 pm

He was getting the play Houtston told Gus to call.

Come on that is ridculous not even worth saying  anymore to  you about

Shrekster

It appeared to me that Houston called the plays, UNTIL we needed a big play, then it had Gus written all over it.  i am sorry, BUT the big plays kept us in the ballgame.  The first and second down same plays OVER and OVER did not.
I bleed red...but its cardinal red.

HogasaurusRex

Couldn't agree more.

Non quarterbacks get to pass the ball more than your All-American you sat on the bench?

Brilliant HDN, Brilliant.

BIGDADDYHOG

T
Quote from: Shrekster on December 02, 2006, 09:20:05 pm
It appeared to me that Houston called the plays, UNTIL we needed a big play, then it had Gus written all over it.  i am sorry, BUT the big plays kept us in the ballgame.  The first and second down same plays OVER and OVER did not.

Typical talk from the darksiders we do good it is all GUS we do bad it is all Houston. Face it folks the high school coach cost us the game.

Bucksnort

Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:14:24 pm

WHAT are you smokin?

pioneerhog

Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:15:43 pm
Quote from: pioneerhog on December 02, 2006, 09:14:10 pm
Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:09:39 pm
You can place the blame on two people tonight Gus and Reggie Fish. Gus called a horrible game even the announcer were calling his reverse pass a playground play.
So you think that Gus actually called this game?

Without a doubt in my mind. Everyone on here would be saying GUS finally calle a game if REGGIE hadn't muffed that punt which cost us the game

Was we watching the same game? There was way to much evidence of Nutt in this offense, it was not Gus' offense. Also if Fish hadn't muffed the punt and we had won I would still say Nutt called most of the game, even a blind hog finds a acorn every now and then.