Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 09, 2024, 02:44:45 pm

I just dont get it

Started by #1 HOGS, November 24, 2006, 05:29:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 HOGS

There is people on here who want houston fired just because of this game.  I have a question for yall people who does lsu play next weekend.  NOBODY.  Be happy we won the sec west.  At the beginning of the year most of us thought that we were going to have 4,5,6 wins maybe. we freakin WON 10.   :razorback:

Razorback53

Couldnt said it better myself Im glad were on the same page its funny how everyone wants nutts head after our 2nd loss of the season.

Old Tusk

It is not about this loss alone.
The Democrats are the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller and get the crabgrass out of our lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then they get elected and prove it....P.J. O'Rourke

hawgfan80

Quote from: Old Tusk on November 24, 2006, 05:43:06 pm

Ok. So do you count the 10 wins before that? Are those taken into consideration?

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: Old Tusk on November 24, 2006, 05:43:06 pm

ding, ding, Bob tell him what he's won. 

It is about the stupid decisions that continue to plague this team.  It is about the.....nevermind, we are all stupid. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

hogfancb

RazorRaider

Quote from: #1 HOGS on November 24, 2006, 05:29:34 pm
There is people on here who want houston fired just because of this game.  I have a question for yall people who does lsu play next weekend.  NOBODY.  Be happy we won the sec west.  At the beginning of the year most of us thought that we were going to have 4,5,6 wins maybe. we freakin WON 10.   :razorback:

You wasted your 36th post by posting this?
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

#1 HOGS

Well for my 37th post i'll say this IF we won this game you would be probaly praising houston nutt right now.  And saying like LSu is a horrible team.  The truth is lsu has alot of talent.