Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poll- Should BB bring back John L Smith as Special Teams coach?

Started by 007 License To Squeal, October 26, 2014, 03:03:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Should BB bring back John L Smith as Special Teams coach?

Yes.
27 (41.5%)
No Way!!!
38 (58.5%)

Total Members Voted: 65

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

RazorbackRon

Keep smiley a thousand miles away from the program.  I contend the 1 year of JLS set us back 3-4 years.
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Danny J

At this point I wish we had Rossi Morreale back catching punts. At least he could field them with no hesitation.

Fighting Farmer

Quote from: tophawg19 on October 26, 2014, 03:07:29 pm
Ken Turner where are you now
Coach Turner is retired in LR area, playing lots of golf and helping some HS kickers get better!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Doug

I'd rather hire HDN over JLS. At least with HDN, you knew exactly what you're getting with that used snake oil salesman.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Sir Oinksalot

...haha, wasn't he the "used car snake oil salesman" that lasted over ten years and fleeced Arkansas for over $30 million...?

ahhh, no to both He AND Slappy the clown...

As bad as our special teams are, no way we dig past the bottom f the barrel.....SO - $.02

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...