John L Smith's new team goal

Started by 007 License To Squeal, October 01, 2012, 02:36:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

"get a win"

This is absolutely pathetic.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

ZERO

Whoa, settle down, now. Let's start with not losing by 50 first. THEN we work our way to that elusive win. Baby steps, Squeal.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

SemperFi

Quote from: ZERO on October 01, 2012, 02:38:12 pm
Whoa, settle down, now. Let's start with not losing by 50 first. THEN we work our way to that elusive win. Baby steps, Squeal.

Perfect! +1
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

dpetty1121263

Maybe 1st Football team to surrender in the SEC?

ZERO

We're setting embarrassing records left, right, and center. Why not?
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

hawg IQ

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on October 01, 2012, 02:36:13 pm
"get a win"

This is absolutely pathetic.
I believe something is wrong in Fayetteville .  I think Paul Haynes wanted the interim job. Thus he won't coach on the sidelines and he half assing it on defense. This is not the team defense we saw in the cotton bowl.
  That almost same kansas st beat OU !

The asst. coaches are most all doing the same. They know John L is an idiot and they are just going trough the motions. They really didn't want him to look good.
go hogs go !

GBHawg

I was thinking the same thing.  Setting the bar at "get a win" may be just a little high at this point.  Our fan base is known for falling for these high expectations.

razorbackkid

From competing for a National Championship (his press conference upon being hired) to setting goals of "get a win".

Flowing with the punches I suppose.  I'm tired of seeing our Hogs being the punching bag.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

zxbeer

Someone tell him that you must SCORE more points to win.
UA Class of 90

Wildhog

Better that than, "Don't get freaking humiliated out there."
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977