Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was it a violation of SEC or NCAA rules for Danny Nutt to be where he was last night?

Started by 007 License To Squeal, November 04, 2007, 04:51:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Trav34 on November 04, 2007, 06:25:36 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:23:59 pm
Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:22:23 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:21:16 pm
Quote from: huntindoc on November 04, 2007, 06:17:47 pm
Players are often celebrating outside the coach's box after big plays.  If that's where Danny was when he congratulated the players it's perfectly ok.

I want him gone yesterday too, but not even the Nutty Bros. are stupid enough to do something like that after the furor that has already gone on and the very clear ruling from the SEC commish.  Reaching like this makes we that want HDN gone look bad IMO.

hd

I asked a simple question...period....By the way, do you trust the Nutts?  Houston Nutt is a known liar, IMO.

I bet you are a known liar as well. PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you've never told a lie in your life. Or better yet, tell me you have told them but never got caught.

If I have lied, then point it out.  Would you like me to point a few Nutt lies?
I would like to hear a few.

"I spoke with The SEC...." "We're OK".- Lie
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 06:26:55 pm
Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:25:08 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:10:43 pm
Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:08:47 pm
God, you guys would reach for anything. EFF Danny, Just support the HOGS and their WIN.

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

So you think it is OK for the Nutts to disregard NCAA and SEC rules and specific directives?
No I dont.
Im sure you read the requirements the NCAA set down. Someone already said he didnt have a headset on. He wasnt wearing team colors. He wasint in the Press box. From several posters on here they said they saw him from the 20-25. I didnt see anyone say he was on the 50.

If he is around players during the game it is a violation.  Hopefully we can prove it and incur some sort of sanction to get the ball rolling on this moron.

So if he is on the 25, minding his own business and the players run by him when they are running off of the field, it is a violation?

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: Trav34 on November 04, 2007, 06:25:00 pm
Players are often celebrating outside the coach's box after big plays.  If that's where Danny was when he congratulated the players it's perfectly ok.

I want him gone yesterday too, but not even the Nutty Bros. are stupid enough to do something like that after the furor that has already gone on and the very clear ruling from the SEC commish.  Reaching like this makes we that want HDN gone look bad IMO.

hd

I asked a simple question...period....By the way, do you trust the Nutts?  Houston Nutt is a known liar, IMO.

I bet you are a known liar as well. PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you've never told a lie in your life. Or better yet, tell me you have told them but never got caught.
your nutt defending is getting old in a hurry.

I'm not defending Nutt. Hell, I want him gone too, but the fact is that there was NO violation and people are reaching for something to b!tch about.

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:28:36 pm

hd

Hmmm... I did read both sides of this. The call was made to the SEC, they said they would get back to them. They did get back to them after the game in question was played.
2010 Liberty Bowl Champions!!

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:28:54 pm
God, you guys would reach for anything. EFF Danny, Just support the HOGS and their WIN.

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

So you think it is OK for the Nutts to disregard NCAA and SEC rules and specific directives?
No I dont.
Im sure you read the requirements the NCAA set down. Someone already said he didnt have a headset on. He wasnt wearing team colors. He wasint in the Press box. From several posters on here they said they saw him from the 20-25. I didnt see anyone say he was on the 50.

If he is around players during the game it is a violation.  Hopefully we can prove it and incur some sort of sanction to get the ball rolling on this moron.

So if he is on the 25, minding his own business and the players run by him when they are running off of the field, it is a violation?
According to him it is.. God help us.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:28:00 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

Where does it say he cant congratulate players? Because I guess I missed that.

He can't be around the players DURING the game.  I know it's difficult for you huggers to understand these things...I mean, in your mind, Danny should be allowed to harass Mitch, "resign for health reasons" even though he is the same as he has always been, oh, and the contents of his computer are off limits, too.

You people never quit but you and the Nutts will get yours.  Your day is coming, brotha!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

007 License To Squeal

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

Watch the reply, if there is one......then come back and tell me what you saw.  I promise you there is enough evidence there to ask the question I asked.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: Trav34 on November 04, 2007, 06:31:59 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

I would say it is a violation if anything is communicated or Danny comes in contact with the player. 

YOU would say that, but what does the NCAA say? Look it up and get back with me.

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:30:21 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:28:36 pm

hd

Hmmm... I did read both sides of this. The call was made to the SEC, they said they would get back to them. They did get back to them after the game in question was played.

Quote from: ScottFaldon on September 25, 2007, 11:50:29 am
Quote from: Lord of the Hogs on September 25, 2007, 11:45:32 am
For the record, Nutt never said he received permission from Slive, he said he had requested permission. A slight difference I admit, but a very key one. Look, I don't like Nutt, but some of you guys are just making crap up as you go along, and it makes no sense. His record speaks for itself, yoiu don't have to confuse the issue by making crap up.

You're exactly right about the record speaking for itself. But it's difficult for some people to not jump on things like this.

Nutt said ...  “I talked to Slive." He did not say "I left a message for Slive" or "I tried calling him but he wasn't available." Words and phrases have meaning. And saying "I talked to ..." has a specific meaning.

OUCH.  Are you going to say Scott Faldon is lying, too???
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

007 License To Squeal

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

I would say it is a violation if anything is communicated or Danny comes in contact with the player.  

I saw him reach out and say something to a player.....I know what I saw.....My wife said, "Are you sure that was Danny?".  We ran it back, and she agreed it was D Nutt.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:31:27 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

Watch the reply, if there is one......then come back and tell me what you saw.  I promise you there is enough evidence there to ask the question I asked.

My point is that you can watch a game any night of the week, and at some point in the game you will see someone on the sidelines other than a player or staff congratulate a player in some way. There is nothing wrong with it.

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

PulledPork

I think we are missing the big picture here....Danny is on sick leave, remember?  For those of you that have ever been on sick leave, did you show up to the golf course, just to ride and the cart and cheer on your playing partners?  Did you show up to work, to attend a birthday party for a co-worker?  He is supposed to be sick, you know, not feeling well....to wore out to attend his job duties.  I guess it is okay for Danny though, his big brother is the HC of our beloved Razorbacks and all can be forgiven.

Pulled out...

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 06:31:07 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

He can't be around the players DURING the game.  I know it's difficult for you huggers to understand these things...I mean, in your mind, Danny should be allowed to harass Mitch, "resign for health reasons" even though he is the same as he has always been, oh, and the contents of his computer are off limits, too.

You people never quit but you and the Nutts will get yours.  Your day is coming, brotha!

http://nwanews.com/blogs/slophouse/category/sec-football/page/2/

Update: Danny Nutt banned from coaches' box by SEC
Comments: 1 - Date: September 25th, 2007 - Categories: SEC Football, Arkansas Football - Author: Rainer Sabin

The Southeastern Conference told Arkansas coach Houston Nutt on Tuesday his brother will not be allowed inside the coaches' box or the team bench area during a game.

Danny Nutt, the Razorbacks' former running backs coach, was spotted by television cameras wearing a headset during Arkansas' 42-29 loss to Kentucky at Razorback Stadium on Saturday.

"He can be anywhere in the stadium where he cannot be deemed as a coach," said Charles Bloom, the league's associate commission for media relations.

Arkansas coach Houston Nutt confirmed Tuesday that he had been contacted by SEC commissioner Mike Slive and informed of the conference's decision.

"He can go sidelines, press box, but he cannot be in a coaches' box," Houston Nutt said of his brother. "I wasn't clear about it at all. I wanted to know. He said he would get back with me. He got back with me. We're good."

Bloom said Arkansas will not be penalized and that no schools have complained that Danny Nutt was in the coaches' box.

Danny Nutt resigned from Arkansas' coaching staff in July because of health reasons. He is still on the university's payroll, however.

Here you go. Hope this helps you out.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:34:58 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:31:27 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

My point is that you can watch a game any night of the week, and at some point in the game you will see someone on the sidelines other than a player or staff congratulate a player in some way. There is nothing wrong with it.

This situation is "Special".....and you know it.  Any reasonable thinking supervisor or brother (HDN) would have ENSURED there would be no chance that ANYTHING could even be questioned regarding Danny Nutt......HDN is not very smart.

Why don't you new huggers actually educate yourselves a little on the issues instead of just coming on here and immediately resorting to ultra-hugging just because you have done it for so long?

There is a lot of good information on this board.  Of course, it wouldn't be as entertaining for us, because you are a great source of comedy.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: Trav34 on November 04, 2007, 06:36:02 pm
Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:33:23 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

YOU would say that, but what does the NCAA say? Look it up and get back with me.
I dont suppose I will be getting back to you about anything because your opinion doesnt matter much.

No, you wont be getting back with me because YOU can NOT prove it. Now with that being said, PROVE ME WRONG. If I am wrong, I will admit it.

PulledPork

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:37:32 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

Comments: 1 - Date: September 25th, 2007 - Categories: SEC Football, Arkansas Football - Author: Rainer Sabin

The Southeastern Conference told Arkansas coach Houston Nutt on Tuesday his brother will not be allowed inside the coaches' box or the team bench area during a game.

Danny Nutt, the Razorbacks' former running backs coach, was spotted by television cameras wearing a headset during Arkansas' 42-29 loss to Kentucky at Razorback Stadium on Saturday.

"He can be anywhere in the stadium where he cannot be deemed as a coach," said Charles Bloom, the league's associate commission for media relations.

Arkansas coach Houston Nutt confirmed Tuesday that he had been contacted by SEC commissioner Mike Slive and informed of the conference's decision.

"He can go sidelines, press box, but he cannot be in a coaches' box," Houston Nutt said of his brother. "I wasn't clear about it at all. I wanted to know. He said he would get back with me. He got back with me. We're good."

Bloom said Arkansas will not be penalized and that no schools have complained that Danny Nutt was in the coaches' box.

Danny Nutt resigned from Arkansas' coaching staff in July because of health reasons. He is still on the university's payroll, however.

and there is an obvious lie right there in that post....he never resigned!!

Pulled out...

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:37:32 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

If he was on the 25 like people who were at the game said, then he was not in the coaches box or the players area. Also, with him still being on the payroll that means he is an employee and because of that can be on the sidelines with a sidelines pass.

Quote from: Trav34 on November 04, 2007, 06:39:12 pm
Quote from: PulledPork on November 04, 2007, 06:36:33 pm
I think we are missing the big picture here....Danny is on sick leave, remember?  For those of you that have ever been on sick leave, did you show up to the golf course, just to ride and the cart and cheer on your playing partners?  Did you show up to work, to attend a birthday party for a co-worker?  He is supposed to be sick, you know, not feeling well....to wore out to attend his job duties.  I guess it is okay for Danny though, his big brother is the HC of our beloved Razorbacks and all can be forgiven.

Pulled out...
How dare you question Danny not really being sick.  He is a true Razorback to come to work when he is that ill.

LMAO.

One thing is for sure, Danny is a liar and likes to harass young men that make his brother look bad.

He is an embarassment and should be run out of Arkansas, along with the rest of the mafia and Nuttzis.

HawgBallLvr

Pulled.. I didnt write the article. Call Rainer Sabin, let him know. Thanks

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:41:38 pm

Go back and READ what Faldon said, hugger.  Your ignorance is hilarious.

PulledPork

I didn't say you did, I pointed out the lie in the post...whoever wrote it, was going off of info they were given per the PR dept.  Of course, we all know that once it was brought up, the story changed.....as always.

Pulled out...

jamie72921

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:11:35 pm

My point is that just because someone is on the sidelines and congratulates a player or players after a play, there is NOTHING wrong with it. I'm more apt to believe the gentleman who was at the game and saw where Danny was standing, than someone who cant find anything else to gripe about because the team did good and won so he makes crap up off the top of his head.

Slive, the SEC commissioner clearly stated what Danny Nutt could and could not do in a public statement.

That being said, if DN was amongst players, he would be in clear violation of the commissioner's edict.
Bless your heart

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 06:42:39 pm

Good God. $%^&*&^%$ (use your imagination). Just as bad as my Grandfather, His way or the Highway. Peace

Done with you.

GO HOGS!  Beat the VOLS!!!! WPS   :razorback: :razorback:

wooo

here is the proof!

see him?!?!?!?

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:46:41 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 06:42:39 pm

Good God. $%^&*&^%$ (use your imagination). Just as bad as my Grandfather, His way or the Highway. Peace

Done with you.

GO HOGS!  Beat the VOLS!!!! WPS   :razorback: :razorback:

Yeah, run hugger, run!  Those lies come at you so fast it just messes you up!

007 License To Squeal

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: jamie72921 on November 04, 2007, 06:45:42 pm

My point is that just because someone is on the sidelines and congratulates a player or players after a play, there is NOTHING wrong with it. I'm more apt to believe the gentleman who was at the game and saw where Danny was standing, than someone who cant find anything else to gripe about because the team did good and won so he makes crap up off the top of his head.

Slive, the SEC commissioner clearly stated what Danny Nutt could and could not do in a public statement.

That being said, if DN was amongst players, he would be in clear violation of the commissioner's edict.

He can be ANYWHERE but the coaches box according to the SEC. If he was on the 25 yard line, he was NOT in violation.

Quotehttp://nwanews.com/blogs/slophouse/category/sec-football/page/2/

Danny Nutt resigned from Arkansas' coaching staff in July because of health reasons. He is still on the university's payroll, however

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: wooo on November 04, 2007, 06:46:47 pm
here is the proof!

see him?!?!?!?

LOL +1  OMG there he is.. hes on the 29.6 yard line! CALL THE NCAA>>> WAAAAAA

GO HOGS  WPS

jamie72921

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:48:53 pm

He can be ANYWHERE but the coaches box according to the SEC. If he was on the 25 yard line, he was NOT in violation.

Update: Danny Nutt banned from coaches’ box by SEC

The Southeastern Conference told Arkansas coach Houston Nutt on Tuesday his brother will not be allowed inside the coaches’ box or the team bench area during a game.

Danny Nutt, the Razorbacks’ former running backs coach, was spotted by television cameras wearing a headset during Arkansas’ 42-29 loss to Kentucky at Razorback Stadium on Saturday.

“He can be anywhere in the stadium where he cannot be deemed as a coach,” said Charles Bloom, the league’s associate commission for media relations.

Arkansas coach Houston Nutt confirmed Tuesday that he had been contacted by SEC commissioner Mike Slive and informed of the conference’s decision.

“He can go sidelines, press box, but he cannot be in a coaches’ box,” Houston Nutt said of his brother. “I wasn’t clear about it at all. I wanted to know. He said he would get back with me. He got back with me. We’re good.”

Bloom said Arkansas will not be penalized and that no schools have complained that Danny Nutt was in the coaches’ box.

Danny Nutt resigned from Arkansas’ coaching staff in July because of health reasons. He is still on the university’s payroll, however

I have read Slive's actual comments on this. He cannot be in contact with the players at all during the game.

Bless your heart

PulledPork

Danny Nutt resigned from Arkansas' coaching staff in July because of health reasons. He is still on the university's payroll, however
HE SHOULD BE AT HOME, LIKE ALL OTHER SICK PEOPLE!!!!

Pulled out....

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: jamie72921 on November 04, 2007, 06:51:36 pm

Update: Danny Nutt banned from coaches’ box by SEC

The Southeastern Conference told Arkansas coach Houston Nutt on Tuesday his brother will not be allowed inside the coaches’ box or the team bench area during a game.

Danny Nutt, the Razorbacks’ former running backs coach, was spotted by television cameras wearing a headset during Arkansas’ 42-29 loss to Kentucky at Razorback Stadium on Saturday.

“He can be anywhere in the stadium where he cannot be deemed as a coach,” said Charles Bloom, the league’s associate commission for media relations.

Arkansas coach Houston Nutt confirmed Tuesday that he had been contacted by SEC commissioner Mike Slive and informed of the conference’s decision.

“He can go sidelines, press box, but he cannot be in a coaches’ box,” Houston Nutt said of his brother. “I wasn’t clear about it at all. I wanted to know. He said he would get back with me. He got back with me. We’re good.”

Bloom said Arkansas will not be penalized and that no schools have complained that Danny Nutt was in the coaches’ box.

Danny Nutt resigned from Arkansas’ coaching staff in July because of health reasons. He is still on the university’s payroll, however

I have read Slive's actual comments on this. He cannot be in contact with the players at all during the game.

I have not read all of the comments. Please post a link. This is from the SEC and with this other gentleman stating something else, then it would appear there are two different rulings comging out from the SEC.

Anywhere in the stadium where he can not be deemed a coach would mean anywhere besides the coaching boxes. Nothing was said here about no contact period.

Korvyn

So here i
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 06:00:49 pm
Quote from: Pignoramus on November 04, 2007, 05:56:56 pm
He was playing by the rules.  No need to try and make something out of nothing.

Yeah, Dale wishes we all just trusted him, too.

The fact is someone says they SAW HIM among the players.  It is definitely worth looking into, especially if it could mean NCAA violations.  Whatever it takes.

Whatever it takes? to do what? Get Nutt Fired. That's great let the TEAM face scholarship sanctions, Forfeiture of the wins and who knows what else that will dismantle OUR team for years to come. I don't like HDN. I think he should have been fired after the 4 win season. However i as a Fan of the TEAM would hate to see the TEAM get penalized so heavily because the Coach is an idiot.
40 Minutes of PEL

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: PulledPork on November 04, 2007, 06:51:43 pm

Pulled out....

Plenty of sick people go out and do things daily. I've seen terminally ill cancer patients at ball games before just because they wanted to see their kid, grandkid, or friends kid play ball. What is wrong with that?

PulledPork

Quote from: Korvyn on November 04, 2007, 06:55:16 pm
So here i

The fact is someone says they SAW HIM among the players.  It is definitely worth looking into, especially if it could mean NCAA violations.  Whatever it takes.

Whatever it takes? to do what? Get Nutt Fired. That's great let the TEAM face scholarship sanctions, Forfeiture of the wins and who knows what else that will dismantle OUR team for years to come. I don't like HDN. I think he should have been fired after the 4 win season. However i as a Fan of the TEAM would hate to see the TEAM get penalized so heavily because the Coach is an idiot.
so it is okay with you as long as we don't get caught?  hope you don't have kids.

Pulled out.....

Quote from: Korvyn on November 04, 2007, 06:55:16 pm
So here i

Yep.  Death penalty, sanctions, forfeiture of the season..whatever....things are that bad right now.

I know it sucks, but not as bad as Dale being the head coach again next season, so he can bring on more of his b.s.!

PulledPork

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:56:44 pm

Pulled out....

Plenty of sick people go out and do things daily. I've seen terminally ill cancer patients at ball games before just because they wanted to see their kid, grandkid, or friends kid play ball. What is wrong with that?
you're a nutt!  did those "terminally ill" patients still get a monthly check for over 125k from the state?  get a clue!!!!!

Pulled out....

HawgBallLvr

007 License To Squeal

Read this, folks.  It's a post from last night.

Quote from: HogPitBBQ on November 03, 2007, 10:00:51 pm
He is standing on the 35 yard line, the north side. Wearing a black jacket, red hat and a headset on the td run. I will try to post my tivo video soon.

PulledPork

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:58:24 pm
Pulled... So you think all sick people should be at home?

Tell that to her...

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-hockey/id,11603/RinkofDreams.html

dear god, I was hoping you were not that stupid, thanks for proving me wrong!

Pulled out....

HawgBallLvr

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: PulledPork on November 04, 2007, 06:58:00 pm

Pulled out....

you're a nutt!  did those "terminally ill" patients still get a monthly check for over 125k from the state?  get a clue!!!!!

Pulled out....

Pay is not an issue here. You made comments about sick people being out and about doing things. YOU get a clue here. Point is many sick people go out and do things. I'm real sure if you fell sick tonight and was diagnosed with cancer or something else tomorrow morning, you would just sit around and wait to die. You wouldnt get on here, wouldnt go to any games or anything, youd just sit around and do nothing, wouldnt you?

BW

So is there a video of this yet? That would pretty much shut both sides up!

PulledPork

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:59:40 pm
Another one to ignore in here..

GO HOGS GO!

WPS
she is a Make a wish recipient......how in the hell do these two compare?  you're a blooming ....nevermind.

Pulled out....

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Trav, I'm no longer door greeter, I get to go out and get the buggies now!  ;)

PulledPork

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 07:01:02 pm

Pulled out....

Pulled out....

Pay is not an issue here. You made comments about sick people being out and about doing things. YOU get a clue here. Point is many sick people go out and do things. I'm real sure if you fell sick tonight and was diagnosed with cancer or something else tomorrow morning, you would just sit around and wait to die. You wouldnt get on here, wouldnt go to any games or anything, youd just sit around and do nothing, wouldnt you?
are you kidding me?  since when did someone making 175k and supposed to have a life threatening illness, be okay enough to go to ball games, stand on the sideline for 3hrs, yell and scream ( I would assume), not become "the issue"?  If I fell sick tonight, I would be sick until I wasn't.  I damn sure wouldn't have the gonads to show up to work on a weekly basis, stand for hours on end and still claim to be sick.  you are not that gullible are you?

Pulled out.....

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: BW on November 04, 2007, 07:00:27 pm
So is there a video of this yet? That would pretty much shut both sides up!

No one seems to have one........

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: Trav34 on November 04, 2007, 07:03:12 pm
Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 07:01:02 pm

Pulled out....

Pulled out....

dont you remember how sick danny is though?  It could be dangerous for him to be on the sideline jumping up and down, high fiving, fist pumping, and cheering.  He needs to be more careful.

Well, you also have people who are so ignorant that they think they are invincible and their health is no issue. If he gives himself a stroke by being on the sidelines jumping around, then that is on him. He is a grown man and made the decision to do that.

PulledPork

quit being a wuss hawgballlvr and unignore me to chat....you don't have to hide.

Pulled out....