Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was it a violation of SEC or NCAA rules for Danny Nutt to be where he was last night?

Started by 007 License To Squeal, November 04, 2007, 04:51:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

It appeared to me that he was in the midst of the team.  Isn't that a little arrogant?
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Pig_Daddy_Cool

SquirrelMasterFunk

DWM may leave at the end of the year and stick the Hogs with a nice, fat, Death Penalty from the NCAA.
user #9084 (the poster formerly known as cbad)

The meaning of life:  Eat less salt, be nice to people, and it is too short for cheap beer! - Stan Bond

Intelligent insults are too often wasted on the uncommonly stupid.

If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your bull****.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 04:52:00 pm
No. If given a sideline pass, he can be there.

I think there are specific areas which he can NOT be in as a mere spectator.

DezNuttstehsuq

WRONG, as an ex coach, and since he 'resigned', he can no longer be in the team area, coaching box, or amongst the players at all.  He could be deemed an additional coach just by offering advice to a player and that would indeed violate ncaa rules

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on November 04, 2007, 04:56:38 pm

WRONG, as an ex coach, and since he 'resigned', he can no longer be in the team area, coaching box, or amongst the players at all.  He could be deemed an additional coach just by offering advice to a player and that would indeed violate ncaa rules

Well, he was in the middile of the team.  I've just emailed someone who should be able to clarify the situation.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 04:59:52 pm

Well, he was in the middile of the team.

If you are sure, or if anyone has a photo PLEASE e-mail it to Wally.

We don't need to let this die if it is true. 
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 05:01:07 pm

I'm sure.  I ran it back to recheck.  It was him.

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 05:05:48 pm

Where was he and at what point in the game?  And did he have a headset on?
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

CJLR

Sorry but he was not "amongst" the team last night.  We had seats right in front of where he was standing.  I watched him a lot and didn't notice one time where he had any contact with anyone on the team or the coaches.   

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 05:06:25 pm

I think he was congratulating someone after a score.  There were players all around him.  I don't think he had a headset.

nlrhog#1

He has been on the 20 and 25 yard line all season since the booth incident . He has not been inside the coaches area .

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: CJLR on November 04, 2007, 05:09:53 pm
Sorry but he was not "amongst" the team last night.  We had seats right in front of where he was standing.  I watched him a lot and didn't notice one time where he had any contact with anyone on the team or the coaches.   

You are wrong.

Oliverhogman

what about going in the locker room during halftime with the team. Would that be a violation?

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 05:10:14 pm

I think he was congratulating someone after a score.  There were players all around him.  I don't think he had a headset.

I assume you have it TIVOed or recorded?  Can you put that part up on youtube?  That's what I would do and send it to Wally and the SEC if possible..

Go back to the sunshine board, BAC troll..

007 License To Squeal

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 05:11:52 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 05:10:14 pm

I assume you have it TIVOed or recorded?  Can you put that part up on youtube?  That's what I would do and send it to Wally and the SEC if possible..

Nope.  I didn't save it.

CJLR

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 05:12:21 pm

Actually, I'd like to see HDN go as well.  I'm just reporting what I saw.

Quote from: CJLR on November 04, 2007, 05:21:09 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 05:12:21 pm

Actually, I'd like to see HDN go as well.  I'm just reporting what I saw.

Just like HE is reporting what HE saw.  I'm sure you didn't have your eyes glued on Danny the whole game....unless you are Teresa..

COCHISE

LMAO...I was waiting for the weekly "Where was Danny?" post.  You guys keep up the good work, this is a MAJOR, MAJOR story.  ;D

Quote from: 870 RZR on November 04, 2007, 05:32:54 pm
LMAO...I was waiting for the weekly "Where was Danny?" post.  You guys keep up the good work, this is a MAJOR, MAJOR story.  ;D

Well, look who crawled out of his hugger-hole.  Welcome back, we missed you guys around here.

COCHISE

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 05:33:55 pm
Quote from: 870 RZR on November 04, 2007, 05:32:54 pm

Well, look who crawled out of his hugger-hole.  Welcome back, we missed you guys around here.
Thanks, I missed you too.

Newhopehog

It does not matter if he has headset on or not if he was among the players during the game or in the locker room at halftime that would be a violation...

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Pignoramus on November 04, 2007, 05:56:56 pm
He was playing by the rules.  No need to try and make something out of nothing.

What makes you so sure?  I saw him around players.  I'm not sure exactly where on the field, but I know what I saw.

Nutt is "a great coach and a great person" you have recently said.  I know where you stand, T.

Yeah, Dale wishes we all just trusted him, too.

The fact is someone says they SAW HIM among the players.  It is definitely worth looking into, especially if it could mean NCAA violations.  Whatever it takes.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 05:58:46 pm

What makes you so sure?  I saw him around players.  I'm not sure exactly where on the field, but I know what I saw.

Nutt is "a great coach and a great person" you have recently said.  I know where you stand, T.

You are not sure where you saw it, but you saw it? One would think that if you saw it, you could pin point where it was at on the field, especially since it could damage who you are wanting to damage.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:02:03 pm

You are not sure where you saw it, but you saw it? One would think that if you saw it, you could pin point where it was at on the field, especially since it could damage who you are wanting to damage.

One would think?  The camera didn't move from Danny Nutt to the yardline marker.  He was on the sideline.  He was among a group of players.  He was congratulating someone after a play as the player returned to the sideline.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:04:35 pm

One would think?  The camera didn't move from Danny Nutt to the yardline marker.  He was on the sideline.  He was among a group of players.  He was congratulating someone after a play as the player returned to the sideline.

I saw a photographer congratulate DMAC after one of his TD's when I was at the Kentucky game, was that a NCAA Violation?

HawgBallLvr

God, you guys would reach for anything. EFF Danny, Just support the HOGS and their WIN.

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!
2010 Liberty Bowl Champions!!

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:06:49 pm

I saw a photographer congratulate DMAC after one of his TD's when I was at the Kentucky game, was that a NCAA Violation?

Good God, you huggers are amazing, LMAO!

007 License To Squeal

If you have to ask that question, you aren't aware of the Danny Nutt situation.  My Conversation with you is over.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:08:47 pm
God, you guys would reach for anything. EFF Danny, Just support the HOGS and their WIN.

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

So you think it is OK for the Nutts to disregard NCAA and SEC rules and specific directives?

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:09:35 pm

If you have to ask that question, you aren't aware of the Danny Nutt situation.  My Conversation with you is over.

My point is that just because someone is on the sidelines and congratulates a player or players after a play, there is NOTHING wrong with it. I'm more apt to believe the gentleman who was at the game and saw where Danny was standing, than someone who cant find anything else to gripe about because the team did good and won so he makes crap up off the top of his head.

TMc

I've been wondering all day "where was Danny last night".. , we should make that a game - like where's Waldo.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:11:35 pm

My point is that just because someone is on the sidelines and congratulates a player or players after a play, there is NOTHING wrong with it. I'm more apt to believe the gentleman who was at the game and saw where Danny was standing, than someone who cant find anything else to gripe about because the team did good and won so he makes crap up off the top of his head.

You are a liar, pure and simple.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:13:37 pm
Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:11:35 pm

You are a liar, pure and simple.

How am I a lair? We have SEVERAL people on this board who were at the game who commented that Danny was on the 25 yard line ALL GAME LONG, and you are saying he was doing something else, but cant tell where he was standing or what you saw.

Pot meet Kettle.

huntindoc

Players are often celebrating outside the coach's box after big plays.  If that's where Danny was when he congratulated the players it's perfectly ok.

I want him gone yesterday too, but not even the Nutty Bros. are stupid enough to do something like that after the furor that has already gone on and the very clear ruling from the SEC commish.  Reaching like this makes we that want HDN gone look bad IMO.

hd

wysiwyg01

:razorback:Danny usually stands on or around the dotted line at the 25yard line. He is usually there with a guest. He does not go into the team area unless he is walking from one end of the field to the other. He will, as will others on the sideline, greet a player coming off the field.Coach Broyles is a former coach. Can he be in the bench area? Serious question I really don't know.Anyway, Danny is not coaching anyone. Do you not think Tim Horton would go for that.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:15:49 pm
than someone who cant find anything else to gripe about because the team did good and won so he makes crap up off the top of his head.

I never said Danny Nutt did anything wrong.  I asked a question.  I didn't "make up crap off the top of my head".

You are going to feel pretty stupid when the truth comes out.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: huntindoc on November 04, 2007, 06:17:47 pm
Players are often celebrating outside the coach's box after big plays.  If that's where Danny was when he congratulated the players it's perfectly ok.

I want him gone yesterday too, but not even the Nutty Bros. are stupid enough to do something like that after the furor that has already gone on and the very clear ruling from the SEC commish.  Reaching like this makes we that want HDN gone look bad IMO.

hd

I asked a simple question...period....By the way, do you trust the Nutts?  Houston Nutt is a known liar, IMO.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:19:16 pm
Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:15:49 pm
than someone who cant find anything else to gripe about because the team did good and won so he makes crap up off the top of his head.

I never said Danny Nutt did anything wrong.  I asked a question.  I didn't "make up crap off the top of my head".

You are going to feel pretty stupid when the truth comes out.

The truth has come out. There are people IN THIS POST saying they want Nutt gone, but saying the dude was not in the coaches box.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:21:16 pm

hd

I asked a simple question...period....By the way, do you trust the Nutts?  Houston Nutt is a known liar, IMO.

I bet you are a known liar as well. PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you've never told a lie in your life. Or better yet, tell me you have told them but never got caught.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:22:23 pm

hd

I bet you are a known liar as well. PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you've never told a lie in your life. Or better yet, tell me you have told them but never got caught.

If I have lied, then point it out.  Would you like me to point a few Nutt lies?

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:10:43 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

So you think it is OK for the Nutts to disregard NCAA and SEC rules and specific directives?
No I dont.
Im sure you read the requirements the NCAA set down. Someone already said he didnt have a headset on. He wasnt wearing team colors. He wasint in the Press box. From several posters on here they said they saw him from the 20-25. I didnt see anyone say he was on the 50. There was nothing about not being able to congratulate players.

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 04, 2007, 06:25:08 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.
Im sure you read the requirements the NCAA set down. Someone already said he didnt have a headset on. He wasnt wearing team colors. He wasint in the Press box. From several posters on here they said they saw him from the 20-25. I didnt see anyone say he was on the 50.

If he is around players during the game it is a violation.  Hopefully we can prove it and incur some sort of sanction to get the ball rolling on this moron.

007 License To Squeal

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.
Im sure you read the requirements the NCAA set down. Someone already said he didnt have a headset on. He wasnt wearing team colors. He wasint in the Press box. From several posters on here they said they saw him from the 20-25. I didnt see anyone say he was on the 50.

As I said, I don't know where (on the field) he was.  I do know that he was there among players.  That's why I ASKED.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 04, 2007, 06:23:59 pm
Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on November 04, 2007, 06:22:23 pm

hd

If I have lied, then point it out.  Would you like me to point a few Nutt lies?

so you are saying that you have NEVER lied in your life? Yes, Nutt has lied, YES Nutt deserves to be fired, but dude, you are reaching.

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 04, 2007, 06:26:55 pm

WPS

BEAT the VOLS!!!

No I dont.

If he is around players during the game it is a violation.  Hopefully we can prove it and incur some sort of sanction to get the ball rolling on this moron.
Where does it say he cant congratulate players? Because I guess I missed that.