May 06, 2024, 12:31:25 pm

Rainwater just dissed me again.

Started by 007 License To Squeal, August 10, 2007, 04:55:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin Bacon

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 08:07:30 pm
Quote from: HawgPilot on August 10, 2007, 08:00:56 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 07:59:05 pm

Some of you people are ungreatful jerks, IMHO.

Count me as one because I ask for accountability.  Nevermind the ones you insinuate....

IMHO you should have never comeout with your bold post!

LOL!! How can I be accountable for releasing info I don't have? Maybe they decided to delay the release.
Hey, get off 007's back, he was right.  Something did happen at 4:00...my clock chimed 4 times!

lawton04

Its real simple    dont listen to his show if you dont like him. If enough people feel like you do ;his sponsers will cancel the show.if hes making money he's going to be on the air. If you dont like HDN dont go to the games.But if you support the RAZORBACKS get onboard or go to ASU games and Bitch!

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: lawton04 on August 10, 2007, 09:02:58 pm
Its real simple    dont listen to his show if you dont like him. If enough people feel like you do ;his sponsers will cancel the show.if hes making money he's going to be on the air. If you dont like HDN dont go to the games.But if you support the RAZORBACKS get onboard or go to ASU games and Bitch!

No thanks.  I was a Razorback fan LONG before Nutt attended, deserted, and returned.  I'll be a Razorback fan long after Nutt has left again.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Hawgin84

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 09:07:36 pm
Quote from: lawton04 on August 10, 2007, 09:02:58 pm

No thanks.  I was a Razorback fan LONG before Nutt attended, deserted, and returned.  I'll be a Razorback fan long after Nutt has left again.

Me too! I don't listen to the show anymore, however. I can't stand the pumping. It's for my own well being.

hoghearted

Don't let'em get you down, man. You are appreciated.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

hogman64

Quote from: coachp on August 10, 2007, 07:16:49 pm
007, your statistics  are great but all your credibility is gone.  That 4:00 stuff was the last straw!
[/quot
Quote from: coachp on August 10, 2007, 07:16:49 pm
007, your statistics  are great but all your credibility is gone.  That 4:00 stuff was the last straw!

what he said will happen, will happen, it just wasnt today........its definitly going to happen so I can assure you his credibility will be intact , I guarantee it....now if it doesnt happen next week you can attack my credibility too..........dont bother checking cause you will not find where I have ever guaranteed anything prior to this.

slopinhogs

well oo7 you're just hateful that is all there is to it.  why would you want to offend the innocent one.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

lawton04

if you dont listen then; Why are you so pissed? turn off the radio and go to the game and support the RAZORBACKS!!!! I think there are people in this world that are born to Bitch. Dont go and sell me your tickets.I know the "great come back" well we cant have our opinions.
yeah you can but move to austin.

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

chortle

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 08:07:30 pm
Quote from: HawgPilot on August 10, 2007, 08:00:56 pm

Count me as one because I ask for accountability.  Nevermind the ones you insinuate....

IMHO you should have never comeout with your bold post!

LOL!! How can I be accountable for releasing info I don't have? Maybe they decided to delay the release.

Let me say this, I want Nutt gone as bad or worse than you do, but I have to agree with the other posts that the crap you pulled earlier today just blew you out of the water.

Nobody said that you had to know exactly what the content of the "bomb" was that was being dropped, but you haven't even skimmed the surface.

So, IMO, it's one of two things:

1. You are completely full of stuff and you just got called on it.

2. You can let us all know what the hell you are talking about. Something along the lines of "I don't know the exact details, but there are a ton of e-mails that will confirm that Nutt knew what was going on"...

DEVICEHIGH

DTS will always be positive. ALWAYS.

It seems like some of you guys listen every day for something negative and are in awe when there is nothing. DTS is for profit. They are a talk show about (for the most part) Razorback athletics. If they were as negative as some of you think they should be, there would be now show. They would be off the air.

I believe that most fans across the state don't want the drama. If they can see 10 wins then they just want to here that everything is OK. They want the Kool-Aid! Sports does not consume their entire existence. Your average Razorback fan wants to see them do well. Have some Kool-Aid then live their own, very busy life. DTS will always serve this market.

As for Rick Shaffer...
I truly believe he is a good communicator and I like to listen to him talk. He is a positive person working for a show that will always be positive about the Razorbacks. I think he is an intelligent person and deserves more respect that I see posted here sometimes.

Besides, you got to respect a man that can fart rainbows!
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

bellavistamike

It is funny to me that the only opinion some of you recognize is your own. You want to bash, scream and holler at everyone else. You call Nutt sometimes vile names, while you act in a similar fashion. You cite records, gossip, stories you don't know to be true and all the time spewing hate... Many of you question Nutt's morals while you slander him based only on some gossip you heard off this Web site or from some "source." You demand that the media report your version of the truth and have no clue as to what libel laws are. When you don't get your way you act in the same manner you accuse Nutt of acting. You know guys, and gals, it can be sickening listening to all of this. This week we've had fans hoping the Hogs lose so the coach will be forced to resign. Where is the reality? What on earth makes you think you have any sort of clear thought on any of this? Wait this season out and see what happens. Maybe you will get your way if things blow up. There is that possibility. Yet, it may not happen. The Hogs may win some games, the court case may get pitched, we may have a great recruiting class... Then what? You going to keep screaming? Isn't there any sense of reality out there on this site? Really, crying because the mean man won't read you e-mail on the radio. If that offends you, turn the damn thing off and get some sort of real life if all of this causes you that much grief. And stop telling everyone what a super fan you are and that you have the right to say anything you want. It has gotten more than old for most folks, even folks on here. It isn't debate, it isn't real.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: bellavistamike on August 10, 2007, 10:11:27 pm
It is funny to me that the only opinion some of you recognize is your own. You want to bash, scream and holler at everyone else. You call Nutt sometimes vile names, while you act in a similar fashion. You cite records, gossip, stories you don't know to be true and all the time spewing hate... Many of you question Nutt's morals while you slander him based only on some gossip you heard off this Web site or from some "source." You demand that the media report your version of the truth and have no clue as to what libel laws are. When you don't get your way you act in the same manner you accuse Nutt of acting. You know guys, and gals, it can be sickening listening to all of this. This week we've had fans hoping the Hogs lose so the coach will be forced to resign. Where is the reality? What on earth makes you think you have any sort of clear thought on any of this? Wait this season out and see what happens. Maybe you will get your way if things blow up. There is that possibility. Yet, it may not happen. The Hogs may win some games, the court case may get pitched, we may have a great recruiting class... Then what? You going to keep screaming? Isn't there any sense of reality out there on this site? Really, crying because the mean man won't read you e-mail on the radio. If that offends you, turn the damn thing off and get some sort of real life if all of this causes you that much grief. And stop telling everyone what a super fan you are and that you have the right to say anything you want. It has gotten more than old for most folks, even folks on here. It isn't debate, it isn't real.

You are SO 4 years ago..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Hawgin84

Quote from: bellavistamike on August 10, 2007, 10:11:27 pm

Maybe you're a dork too.

BigHog396

Quote from: kenh2112 on August 10, 2007, 06:50:15 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 05:45:20 pm
Quote from: mcfaddenforheisman on August 10, 2007, 05:37:13 pm
  There are certain people who are out to see him terminated and they do not stop at anything.

and there are those who don't care that his record is very, very mediocre.  They attack anyone who questions the great Nutt.

Actually, we have only had 3 coaches that have a higher winning percentage than HDN, in the history of Razorback football. Ken Hatfield .753, Lou Holtz .723 and JFB .696. HDN comes in right below that at .657. I gyess what I'm saying is that just about ALL of our coaches have been mediocre. So as far as a coach for Arkansas, he ranks right up there brotha!

http://www.razorbacklegacy.com/features/yearly/?from=1894&to=2005
Actually, people like you continue showing your own stupidity with statements of "facts" that continue being completely made up lies.

ACTUALLY, we have had 5 coaches with better winning percentages than Nutt in the history of Razorback football.  We have had 3 coaches with better conference winning percentages than Nutt has as an overall winning percentage.

Now here are the TRUE facts for you...  Ken Hatfield - .760, Lou Holtz - .735, JFB - .708, Hugo Bezdek - .686, Francis Schmidt - .669.  HDN comes in WELL below that at .604.  He isn't even close to anyone in that group, and it is absolutely PATHETIC that people like you come on here trying to support your arguments using so-called "facts" that are completely made up.

Just to put things in a little better perspective for you.  Based on their winning percentages, and assuming a 12 game season, Hatfield would average nearly 2 more wins per year than Nutt.  Hatfield would be slightly over 9 wins per year, and Nutt would be slightly over 7.

I guess what I'm saying is that we have had 3 of our last 6 coaches who were well above average, and none of those 3 would be considered mediocre based on their records are Razorback head coaches.

Emmet Ray

Quote from: BigHog396 on August 11, 2007, 08:08:28 am
  There are certain people who are out to see him terminated and they do not stop at anything.

and there are those who don't care that his record is very, very mediocre.  They attack anyone who questions the great Nutt.

Actually, we have only had 3 coaches that have a higher winning percentage than HDN, in the history of Razorback football. Ken Hatfield .753, Lou Holtz .723 and JFB .696. HDN comes in right below that at .657. I gyess what I'm saying is that just about ALL of our coaches have been mediocre. So as far as a coach for Arkansas, he ranks right up there brotha!

Actually, people like you continue showing your own stupidity with statements of "facts" that continue being completely made up lies.

ACTUALLY, we have had 5 coaches with better winning percentages than Nutt in the history of Razorback football.  We have had 3 coaches with better conference winning percentages than Nutt has as an overall winning percentage.

Now here are the TRUE facts for you...  Ken Hatfield - .760, Lou Holtz - .735, JFB - .708, Hugo Bezdek - .686, Francis Schmidt - .669.  HDN comes in WELL below that at .604.  He isn't even close to anyone in that group, and it is absolutely PATHETIC that people like you come on here trying to support your arguments using so-called "facts" that are completely made up.

Just to put things in a little better perspective for you.  Based on their winning percentages, and assuming a 12 game season, Hatfield would average nearly 2 more wins per year than Nutt.  Hatfield would be slightly over 9 wins per year, and Nutt would be slightly over 7.

I guess what I'm saying is that we have had 3 of our last 6 coaches who were well above average, and none of those 3 would be considered mediocre based on their records are Razorback head coaches.

Good post BigHog.  Here are a few more Razorback coaches with a better record than Dale: John Futrell .714, B.N. Wilson .750, Colbert Searles .667, Norman Paine .708.

That now puts Nutt ranking as the 10th best record in Razorback history.  It's amazing how Nutt's Stepford idiots just make up lies in his defense.

Porklandia

Quote from: Emmet Ray on August 11, 2007, 11:41:23 am

Good post BigHog.  Here are a few more Razorback coaches with a better record than Dale: John Futrell .714, B.N. Wilson .750, Colbert Searles .667, Norman Paine .708.

That now puts Nutt ranking as the 10th best record in Razorback history.  It's amazing how Nutt's Stepford idiots just make up lies in his defense.

Trash my stats if you want to. How's this for a stat. HDN is the head coach and there is nothing you can do about it.
Put a Hog on it!

Porklandia

Besides, anyone with half a brain could see why I left some of those guys out. I think a 2-1 record with 1 win over Ft. Smith Teachers College really wouldn't compare to a full season in the SEC. Jeesh.
Put a Hog on it!

Porklandia

You think Hatfield and his flexbone could have done as well? 10 wins in the SEC? I don't know if you realize it or not, but 10 Wins playing an SEC schedule is a MAJOR accomplishment. But, I guess that counts for nothing. Cause HDN is such a horrible human being. IMHO, Lou Holtz is the only one in that group who could even survuive in the SEC, let alone gst 10 wins.
Put a Hog on it!

BigHog396

Quote from: kenh2112 on August 12, 2007, 09:38:44 am

You think Hatfield and his flexbone could have done as well? 10 wins in the SEC? I don't know if you realize it or not, but 10 Wins playing an SEC schedule is a MAJOR accomplishment. But, I guess that counts for nothing. Cause HDN is such a horrible human being. IMHO, Lou Holtz is the only one in that group who could even survuive in the SEC, let alone gst 10 wins.
It's easy to trash your stats when they are ALL wrong.  You didn't get even 1 of the stats you listed correct.  I am used to seeing some really smart ones on this board, but I haven't met anyone before you that reeled off a list of that many stats and couldn't get even one of them right.  Blame it on the website you were using if you want, but it's really not that hard to check the percentages yourself... heck, they are listed in posts on this board all the time.  Didn't your momma ever tell you not to believe everything you read on The Internets?

Now, on to your thoughts...
I think Hatfield and his flexbone would have done as well, DURING HIS TIME, if we had played in the SEC.  Heck, I believe he would have had a winning percentage far superior to what Nutt has had, had we played in the SEC in the 80's.  Would his offense have gotten the job done during the last decade?  Hell no, but that is where your argument on this subject is totally flawed.

Would the UCLA basketball teams of the 60's have been able to have competed with the '94 Hogs... not a chance.  Does that change the fact that they won a ridiculous number of NCAA titles during their run... not at all.

Last thing... I don't know if you realize it or not, but 10 wins in the SEC is NOT a MAJOR accomplishment anymore.  The SEC has an average of 3+ teams getting to the 10 win plateau per year.  The record has to be looked at from the proper perspective... It's called winning percentage.  If we were only playing a 12 game season, 10 wins would be a MAJOR accomplishment.  But... having 10 wins in the midst of a 14 game season is not a MAJOR accomplishment.

Do you realize what a 10-4 season gets you for winning percentage?
     It's only 71.4%.
Do you realize where a 71.4% winning percentage ranks in the annals of University of Arkansas history?
     It was our 33rd best season in school history.  Lets put that in perspective.  That means that nearly 1 out of every 3 seasons since the University of Arkansas began playing football had a better winning percentage than last season.  Heck, last year wasn't even Nutt's best... he had a 75% winning percentage his first year (with Danny Ford's players).

Porklandia

Whatever. HDN is still the coach. And will be as long as he wants to be. Get over it. Please don't bring my momma into the discussion. She is a lovely lady, but doesn't know anything about the internets.
Quote from: BigHog396 on August 12, 2007, 10:34:32 pm

It's easy to trash your stats when they are ALL wrong.  You didn't get even 1 of the stats you listed correct.  I am used to seeing some really smart ones on this board, but I haven't met anyone before you that reeled off a list of that many stats and couldn't get even one of them right.  Blame it on the website you were using if you want, but it's really not that hard to check the percentages yourself... heck, they are listed in posts on this board all the time.  Didn't your momma ever tell you not to believe everything you read on The Internets?

I think Hatfield and his flexbone would have done as well, DURING HIS TIME, if we had played in the SEC.  Heck, I believe he would have had a winning percentage far superior to what Nutt has had, had we played in the SEC in the 80's.  Would his offense have gotten the job done during the last decade?  Hell no, but that is where your argument on this subject is totally flawed.

Would the UCLA basketball teams of the 60's have been able to have competed with the '94 Hogs... not a chance.  Does that change the fact that they won a ridiculous number of NCAA titles during their run... not at all.

Last thing... I don't know if you realize it or not, but 10 wins in the SEC is NOT a MAJOR accomplishment anymore.  The SEC has an average of 3+ teams getting to the 10 win plateau per year.  The record has to be looked at from the proper perspective... It's called winning percentage.  If we were only playing a 12 game season, 10 wins would be a MAJOR accomplishment.  But... having 10 wins in the midst of a 14 game season is not a MAJOR accomplishment.

It's only 71.4%.
Do you realize where a 71.4% winning percentage ranks in the annals of University of Arkansas history?
     It was our 33rd best season in school history.  Lets put that in perspective.  That means that nearly 1 out of every 3 seasons since the University of Arkansas began playing football had a better winning percentage than last season.  Heck, last year wasn't even Nutt's best... he had a 75% winning percentage his first year (with Danny Ford's players).

Please leave my momma out of the discussion. She is a lovely lady and really doesn't know about the internets. She is from England, AR and I don't think they even have dial up down there!

On to your thoughts: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and ask Sylvester Croom or even BFFPF (Big Fat F*cking Phil Fulmer) if 10 wins is a major accomplishment. I think they would disagree with you.

HDN is the coach and until he decides to leave (and yes, I think it will be his decision, if he leaves at all).  Isn't all of the whining about getting rid of him just mental masturbation? Cry me a river and maybe I'll change your diaper. WAAAAAAA!

BTW, I am looking for YOUR link that refutes the percentages I posted. I guess I must have missed it.
Put a Hog on it!

BigHog396

Quote from: kenh2112 on August 13, 2007, 08:55:16 am
Whatever. HDN is still the coach. And will be as long as he wants to be. Get over it. Please don't bring my momma into the discussion. She is a lovely lady, but doesn't know anything about the internets.
Quote from: BigHog396 on August 12, 2007, 10:34:32 pm

It's only 71.4%.

Please leave my momma out of the discussion. She is a lovely lady and really doesn't know about the internets. She is from England, AR and I don't think they even have dial up down there!

On to your thoughts: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and ask Sylvester Croom or even BFFPF (Big Fat F*cking Phil Fulmer) if 10 wins is a major accomplishment. I think they would disagree with you.

HDN is the coach and until he decides to leave (and yes, I think it will be his decision, if he leaves at all).  Isn't all of the whining about getting rid of him just mental masturbation? Cry me a river and maybe I'll change your diaper. WAAAAAAA!

BTW, I am looking for YOUR link that refutes the percentages I posted. I guess I must have missed it.
I am not going to waste my time posting the links for you.  If you can't (or are too lazy to) open a media guide, go to hogwired to look at the latest media guide, or use google to find any of 50 links that can get you accurate information... that's your problem.  Talk about changing diapers, that is what it would be like if I wanted to waste my time holding your hand to lead you like a 3 year old to accurate information that is all over the internet.

Heck, try using a calculator to figure out the winning percentages yourself.  I'll even give you a break... here are the all-time records for the Top 6 coaches that were here for any length of time.  Notice where Nutt falls in that group.
Hatfield:  55-17-1
Holtz:  60-21-2
Broyles:  144-58-5
Bezdek:  29-13-1
Schmidt:  42-20-3
DMW:  67-44