Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hear the distant sound of a falling bomb!!

Started by 007 License To Squeal, August 10, 2007, 07:36:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

huntindoc

The real Hogules

Quote from: GBPackerFan on August 10, 2007, 09:59:16 am
Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on August 10, 2007, 09:17:58 am
Quote from: UAfan on August 10, 2007, 09:16:12 am
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 09:08:14 am
Quote from: pimphog on August 10, 2007, 09:05:27 am
You people are crazy.........why in the heck would you want all this crap to come out right at the beginning of football season?  I agree something needs to be done but not until the end of the year.....i want to have a good football season.....i hope nothing happens today or you can kiss this season goodbye.......

The longer crap is covered up, the stinkier it becomes.  Clean house now!!
I truly believe that anyone who wants the bomb to be dropped at this point has no interest in this teams success this season. JMHO.  Fire away.

I guess some folks are willing to sacrifice short-term gains for long-term results ???

That is ridiculous.  We have a possible Heisman winner on our team.  But, yeah, lets sacrifice that a few weeks before the season starts.

Let me let you in on a little secert, no ONE player can win football games by themselves, that's why it's a team sport.
I find it humorous that you worry about opportunities lost with DMac, but don't seem to get/understand that we lost the #1 player coming out of HS two seasons ago, along with his team mate to one of the top programs in the Country.
And they did NOT leave because they didn't want to play for the Razorbacks, it was because they did NOT want to suit up for the Nuttster any longer.
Additionally, we lost TWO players from in-state to our SEC Western division foe Auburn, another to USC-W (Broderick Green) and yet another to UNC (Zac Panilto).
How many more "QUALITY" players, that have the talent to go ANYWHERE and play do we have to lose before the average fan "gets it" and demands accountability????
Fire the liar!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Nutts and Bolts

August 12, 2007, 01:19:14 pm #202 Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 01:21:17 pm by Nutts and Bolts
Quote from: The real Hogules on August 11, 2007, 08:24:03 pm
Quote from: GBPackerFan on August 10, 2007, 09:59:16 am
Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on August 10, 2007, 09:17:58 am
Quote from: UAfan on August 10, 2007, 09:16:12 am
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 09:08:14 am
Quote from: pimphog on August 10, 2007, 09:05:27 am
You people are crazy.........why in the heck would you want all this crap to come out right at the beginning of football season?  I agree something needs to be done but not until the end of the year.....i want to have a good football season.....i hope nothing happens today or you can kiss this season goodbye.......

The longer crap is covered up, the stinkier it becomes.  Clean house now!!
I truly believe that anyone who wants the bomb to be dropped at this point has no interest in this teams success this season. JMHO.  Fire away.

I guess some folks are willing to sacrifice short-term gains for long-term results ???

That is ridiculous.  We have a possible Heisman winner on our team.  But, yeah, lets sacrifice that a few weeks before the season starts.

Let me let you in on a little secert, no ONE player can win football games by themselves, that's why it's a team sport.
I find it humorous that you worry about opportunities lost with DMac, but don't seem to get/understand that we lost the #1 player coming out of HS two seasons ago, along with his team mate to one of the top programs in the Country.
And they did NOT leave because they didn't want to play for the Razorbacks, it was because they did NOT want to suit up for the Nuttster any longer.
Additionally, we lost TWO players from in-state to our SEC Western division foe Auburn, another to USC-W (Broderick Green) and yet another to UNC (Zac Panilto).
How many more "QUALITY" players, that have the talent to go ANYWHERE and play do we have to lose before the average fan "gets it" and demands accountability????
Fire the liar!

TRH........I agree 100%   My biggest beef is not that the dork cheated on his wife.  My beef and the main reason I want his azz gone is because he cannot recruit.  Bottom line....... Yea he can get a few good players but not nearly enough.  That is why in the dorks 9 years here, we have NEVER finished the season strong. THAT is the result of one thing.. Lack of depth. 
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

Oliverhogman

I think you need to give it about 8-12 months to work itself out.

You people just DO NOT UNDERSTAND how "fluid" this situation is.

We have reporters in Florida contacting their "sources" on the hill.

There will be ANOTHER bomb to be dropped this week.  Or possibly within the next 3 months.  Just be patient and stay tuned to your favorite sports board. 

Further details cannot be provided due to the situation being "fluid".

SpareRib

Quote from: Oliverhogman on August 12, 2007, 02:31:30 pm
I think you need to give it about 8-12 months to work itself out.

You people just DO NOT UNDERSTAND how "fluid" this situation is.

We have reporters in Florida contacting their "sources" on the hill.

There will be ANOTHER bomb to be dropped this week.  Or possibly within the next 3 months.  Just be patient and stay tuned to your favorite sports board. 

Further details cannot be provided due to the situation being "fluid".

Man, I'd like to think you have something, but don't tease with stuff like this.  Your time frame references are all over the board and hurt your credibility.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

hawgcall20

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 11, 2007, 01:27:09 pm
Quote from: huntindoc on August 11, 2007, 01:06:35 pm

But didn't you say this info would be released at 5PM yesterday?..I would call that inaccurate.

Don't get me wrong, I very much hope you're right.

hd

I said I was told it would be released at 5:00PM.  That was completely accurate.

I was told your sources are not really sources. Was also told that between now and the end of the season you will post a bomb will be dropped every other Thursday and every 3rd Tuesday at 2:37 pm. That was completely accurate.

Again you need new sources and possibly might want to wait till something is not fluid before throwing it out there. Just trying to help.

The real Hogules

Quote from: TuckFexas on August 11, 2007, 10:33:02 am
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 11, 2007, 10:30:10 am
Quote from: Dr. Leonard Ford on August 10, 2007, 11:20:36 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 07:41:44 pm
Quote from: razorhead69 on August 10, 2007, 06:03:53 pm
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
5 pages of nothing.

I was told there would be some information of high interest released at 5:00PM today. I never said anything about a press conference.  I never said anything about a resignation...I never said anything about a firing.....I passed what info I had to Hogville....Anyone who reads "THE" other thread will easily see that others independently received the same info as I. 

As I said, I passed along the info I had.  I guess the information will be revealed when those who hold it wish to release it.

"Someone" obviously thinks you are a fool.  Thanks for confirming. 

Plans and strategies change in fluid situations.  Let's wait before we start name calling.

You might let the "fluid" situation become more "solid" before you toss it out there. We've been hearing this stuff for months now. And yes, I want Nutt gone yesterday.

Well, if a poster isn't able to control himself (or herself) until "fluid" situations become more "solid" situations, then maybe they should consider NOT posting and reading on message boards.
That way they can just wait on the "final" ax to fall and everything will be neatly arranged for them and they will NOT be required to use their own mind to "form" their own opinions on any given subject. :-\
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

VANVONDENBURGH

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 11, 2007, 10:30:10 am
Quote from: Dr. Leonard Ford on August 10, 2007, 11:20:36 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 07:41:44 pm
Quote from: razorhead69 on August 10, 2007, 06:03:53 pm
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
5 pages of nothing.

I was told there would be some information of high interest released at 5:00PM today. I never said anything about a press conference.  I never said anything about a resignation...I never said anything about a firing.....I passed what info I had to Hogville....Anyone who reads "THE" other thread will easily see that others independently received the same info as I. 

As I said, I passed along the info I had.  I guess the information will be revealed when those who hold it wish to release it.

"Someone" obviously thinks you are a fool.  Thanks for confirming. 

Plans and strategies change in fluid situations.  Let's wait before we start name calling.

Ah...."fluid". I was wondering how long it would take for that word to come up......AGAIN.

My sources confirm that Nutt will not be the coach at Arkansas...but the situation is fluid.... it could be 10 days or 10 years but mark my words at some point in the future he won't be the coach here:)

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Coondog Hog

Quote from: Anon2 on August 11, 2007, 11:08:47 am
007, it's funny how some of the non-believers critisize you but they followed this thread to Rumors just to see what might happen.

The only reason I followed was to laugh at another inside poser while they fall on their face into a puddle of bad credit.
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

PeytonManningSUCKS

WHO MOVED THIS TO THE RUMORS BIN!  IT'S SOLID AS A ROCK!  WHAT IS HOGVILLE COMING TO WHEN SOMEONE CAN'T POST SOMETHING COMPLETELY VAGUE AND FORBODING WITHOUT ANY SUBSTANCE WITHOUT IT GETTING MOVED.

haha, just kidding...

harleighhawg

Michael_Porkleone