Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Shibest still employed as a Razorback coach?

Started by 007 License To Squeal, April 13, 2007, 05:48:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

If so, that is reason enough to fires Nutt's arse!
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Dwight_K_Shrute

Shibest helped bring in Skoal as an official sponsor of Razorback Football.  They are the official Dip of the Arkanas Razorbacks, or is that Shibest.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

revolution

Nutt can't bring himself to fire this guy.  His name makes Nutt remember fondly those nights in motel rooms where they were really bouncin' around.  Shibest!  Shibest!  And if I don't have to spend any money, then it's all charity!

bobetty

Nutt hasn't found an area that Shibest is competent in yet - each area Nutt moves him to from season to season is generally our weakest link. But he is family, and that is special. 

RhodeHog

I guess this year our Tightends and Special Teams will suck.

RazorRaider

Quote from: RhodeHog on April 13, 2007, 05:53:26 pm
I guess this year our Tightends and Special Teams will suck.

Tightends should be fine I am sure they will get coached by Markuson to block since we don't use them to catch passes.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

revolution

Hey man, Nutts been scouting us a new tight end.  That's where all his efforts at texting have gone.

RhodeHog

Quote from: RazorRaider on April 13, 2007, 05:54:26 pm

Tightends should be fine I am sure they will get coached by Markuson to block since we don't use them to catch passes.

Good point.

Reaganite

Quote from: bobetty on April 13, 2007, 05:51:54 pm
Nutt hasn't found an area that Shibest is competent in yet - each area Nutt moves him to from season to season is generally our weakest link. But he is family, and that is special. 

He's pretty good at pointing at opposing teams players.  Maybe they could pay him to do something with that talent.   Maybe David Lee could teach him how to point at the screen in the film room.

Other than that... I don't know why he's still here.

VenturaHog

Quote from: revolution on April 13, 2007, 05:55:25 pm
Hey man, Nutts been scouting us a new tight end.  That's where all his efforts at texting have gone.

I know she can catch but can she block?

I'm sorry, I had to...