Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

codeHog

PoconoHog

Leadoff batter base hit to right...
Man on 1st   0 outs
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

trippigs

PoconoHog

codeHog

I won't feel down today ....we had a lot of luck to get past a very good Virginia team.

LSU is super, we are tired and hurt.....it happens

3kgthog

Can they tear down this stadium early so we don't have to watch Texas-LSU?

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

This game is not over yet guys.  Yeah I know it is unlikely that we will make a comeback but it could happen.  Either way, this team has done great things this year and I am proud of them.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

PoconoHog

Next batter flys out to center to end the inning....
Headed to bottom of 8th
Tigers lead  11  --  2

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Cox, Wilkins and Bigham due up for Hogs in bottom of 8th

HogFansReunited

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 19, 2009, 06:09:53 pm
Can they tear down this stadium early so we don't have to watch Texas-LSU?

I am looking forward to seeing LSU destroy Texass.  (if LSU can hold on to the lead)
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HogFansReunited

I would love to see us get 4-5 runs this inning and take LSU 3 up 3 down in the next.  Make this into a ball game.

Member #3568

PoconoHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Cox flys to right for the 1st out
1 out  bases empty
Wilkins to the plate

LJHOG

well just got to check in on the game.  looks like lsu is handing us our heads today.  tell ya what though, been a helluva run for three weeks.  didn't see it a month ago.  regardless of today it has been a dang good season for the diamond hogs.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Wilkins grounds back to pitcher for an out
2 outs   bases empty
Bigham to the plate

PoconoHog

Bigham flys to deep right to end the inning....
Headed to top of 9th
Tigers lead  11  --  2

codeHog

we had our chance to be one of THESE teams when we had Jess Todd and the lefty

HogFansReunited

3 up 3 down for us.  This isn't looking good.  Oh well, it was a great season.

Member #3568

RazorBrat

Man, poor Wilkins used up all his hits getting us to Omaha

PoconoHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HognotinMemphis

Great start to season, big slump last half of season, great finish in post-season all the way to baseball's version of the FF. Overall, excellent season. Congrats to the coaches and players.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

PoconoHog

Leadoff batter flys to center for the 1st out
1 out   bases empty

PoconoHog

Next batter infield hit.........Cox slipped and could not cover 1st...
Man on 1st    1 out

PoconoHog

Next batter...2 run HR
Tigers lead  13   -  2
1 out   bases empty

010HogFan

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Next batter flys to center...good running catch by Eibner..
2 outs   bases empty

trippigs

PoconoHog

Next batter base hit up the middle...
Man on 1st    2 outs

PoconoHog

Next batter line drive hit to left...double..
Men on 2nd and 3rd    2 outs

PoconoHog

Van Horn heading to the mound...pitching change coming up for the Hogs

Zen_Hog

We made a great run at it. Didn't think we'd make it this far. Go Diamond Hogs!

PoconoHog

Thank You for the smite.....whoever the f___k you are........

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Next batter base hit soft liner to Bigham......run scores
Tigers lead  14  -  2
Men on  1st and 3rd    2 outs

trippigs

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 19, 2009, 06:32:39 pm

Hard to believe someone would do that to you

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

PBP much appreciated throughout the season Pocono. You and RMH did a fantastic job of keeping us up to date with the program.
ched come back pls

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 19, 2009, 06:32:39 pm

Here's a +1 Pocono. You and rubmyhog have been outstanding.

THUNDER!

RD

razorback541