Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 03:07:16 am

Bobby would come back to...

Started by Iwastherein1969, September 27, 2017, 06:30:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwastherein1969

the place where he literally built the football operation facilities. Bobby's ability to win games, fill the stadiums with his exciting offense, create fans who out purchased THE OHIO STATE fans in the Sugar Bowl for tickets sold. Oh yeah, Bobby would come home and I'd be the first in line to welcome him back and wave good-bye to our extinguished, errgh distinguished Ivy League type Athletic Director as he left for Columbia University in NYC.

ad: and yes, I know this is going straight to File 13, but I felt the inner need to say it. Bring Bobby Back Home !
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

GuvHog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on September 27, 2017, 06:30:14 pm
the place where he literally built the football operation facilities. Bobby's ability to win games, fill the stadiums with his exciting offense, create fans who out purchased THE OHIO STATE fans in the Sugar Bowl for tickets sold. Oh yeah, Bobby would come home and I'd be the first in line to welcome him back and wave good-bye to our extinguished, errgh distinguished Ivy League type Athletic Director as he left for Columbia University in NYC.

ad: and yes, I know this is going straight to File 13, but I felt the inner need to say it. Bring Bobby Back Home !

I totally agree!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Arky